ADVERTISEMENT

OBJ cash handouts...

jjjpppbbb

Jun 10, 2010
This to me is just so unbelievably stupid. How entitled and out of touch (and narcissistic) do you have to be to think you can take out a wad of cash and start handing it out to D1 players (on the field!) while you know millions of people on national TV are going to see. IF you love your university, if you want them to keep their NC, why in the world would you do that? I have the answer. Because you have the emotional intelligence of ten year old.

Also, why would you take it!? Right there for everyone to see!?

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...odell-beckham-jr-handed-real-cash-lsu-players

I don't think it was real money - but I don't think LSU and the NCAA are very happy even if it was fake.

And what about cigar thing. I read something about players getting arrested for smoking a victory cigar.

Plenty of coin got handed out before that game, I promise you. Louisiana has how many ex governors in prison? You think they play by the NCAA's rules? Please.

OBJ will probably be barred from attending LSU events from now on. What a stupid move. What was the idiot thinking?

Reactions: olpolecat
I don't think it was real money - but I don't think LSU and the NCAA are very happy even if it was fake.

And what about cigar thing. I read something about players getting arrested for smoking a victory cigar.

Yeah, no smoking is allowed in the stadium. You don't get arrested, it's a summary offense like a traffic ticket.

OBJ should be banned from access to the team BUT this is much to do about nothing if.. i said IF the two players he gave the cash are declaring for the NFL, which one obviously already has and I would think they knew that when they accepted the alleged cash.

If any others players are involved, other than the 2 WRs in the footage, that's a big mistake fellows and one things for damn sure, Coach O don't play that.. SMH.

Hopefully tho, it was only those 2 WR involved with OBJ and they knew they were done and declaring.

Last edited:
OBJ should be banned from access to the team BUT this is much to do about nothing IF.. IF the two players he gave the cash or declaring for the NFL, which one already has.

Any others, big mistake and one things for sure Coach O don't play that.. SMH.

Hopefully it was only those 2 WR involved with OBJ.

The IMPORTANT thing, and I don't think OBJ and the players understand this, is that they don't say he promised them money before the game.

The IMPORTANT thing, and I don't think OBJ and the players understand this, is that they don't say he promised them money before the game.
Oh Geez, let's hope that's not the case at all. Because that my friend would be a HUGE HUGE problem and could possibly be cause for LSU to be stripped of the title.

That would be unfair and no doubt SUCK for all the coaches and players who deserve that title.

Reactions: cockhornleghorn
Oh Geez, let's hope that's not the case at all. Because that my friend would be a HUGE HUGE problem and could possibly be cause for LSU to be stripped of the title.

That would be unfair and no doubt SUCK for all the coaches and players who deserve that title.

As much as I wanted Dabo to win his fourth national championship, It's great that Coach O got one.

Reactions: Expro19
Based on the LSU press release advising that they are reviewing the "compromising situation" that their players were placed in, LSU will simply claim that the players were unfairly put in this situation, and have the players donate the money to a charity. Unfortunately for ODB, he will lose his LSU privileges, and be banned from LSU.

Looking at the video, the LSU players are very familiar with receiving thousand dollar handshakes. This no doubt goes on regularly at LSU, Bama, CU, OSU, FSU, UGA, Mich, and all of the other top football factories. If CU had won the championship, it would have been the CU players receiving cash handshakes. Recruits know these are the perks if they sign with these schools, so the cycle continues.

With that said, how much money do you think the coaches or the execs at the NCAA, ESPN, SEC, ACC, New Orleans, etc...raked in the other night? Now what about the players that actually laid it out on the field? I'm not necessarily in the full on pay the players camp, but the current system is broken and needs to be revamped.

If people are shocked at the handshakes, they must be absolutely flabbergasted about Jefferson's shoes selling for $200k!

Last edited:
As much as I wanted Dabo to win his fourth national championship, It's great that Coach O got one.
No wonder you brought up that point, cmon now, isn't that a little bit of sour grapes thinking?

Then you follow that up with "its great Coach O got one", I'm sure Coach O will be glad you're ok wth him getting one.

Coach O recruits and runs a first-class quality program, so in a way my friend, your thought now seems alittle bias and a tad bit of ill will on your part against his team, program and their well deserved LSU National title win.

You mad bro... are we having trouble accepting the fact Clemson got their butts soundly beat.. are we looking for anyting to change those stars?

So anyway, I'm quite sure that's DEFINITELY NOT what happened and it will turn out to NOT be the case at all.

Regardless, just to complete your sour grapes thought process, even if the NCAA stripped LSU's title, Clemson cant be awarded it, unless that's the way you'd be ok receiving it.

Last edited:
No wonder you brought up that point, cmon now, isn't that a little bit of sour grapes thinking?

Then you follow that up with "its great Coach O got one", I'm sure Coach O will be glad you're ok wth him getting one.

Coach O recruits and runs a first-class quality program, so in a way my friend, your thought now seems alittle bias and a tad bit of ill will on your part against his team, program and their well deserved LSU National title win.

You mad bro... are we having trouble accepting the fact Clemson got their butts soundly beat.. are we looking for anyting to change those stars?

So anyway, I'm quite sure that's DEFINITELY NOT what happened and it will turn out to NOT be the case at all.

Regardless, just to complete your sour grapes thought process, even if the NCAA stripped LSU's title, Clemson cant be awarded it, unless that's the way you'd be ok receiving it.

Where are all these children coming from?

Now OBJ with a warrant out for his arrest for smacking the backside of a security guard.
Watching videos of this guy is super unimpressive...really does seems to have the mentality of a spoiled 10 year old who has everything he wants

They didn't get arrested, but i think they were told to put it out. Then OBJ smacks the cop on the ass. If that was a woman it would be sexual assault. Technically, touching anyone without permission is assault.

Sounds like OBJ was having a "good time". Been there. Probably had a bit of a headache the next day, literally.

Nothing wrong with handing out cash to players after the last game UNLESS they're coming back next year. Then that could be a problem. That said OBJ is an @ss and should be barred from future games.

OBJ must have been high as a kite that night (hopefully) - either that or he is just one of the dumber people in the world. After his stupid money stunt, he straight up hit that security guard on the butt, and then taunted him.

I mean, I guess he's a real superstar. To be able to say you were the biggest idiot partying in New Orleans on any given night is a big thing - but to be the biggest idiot partying on an LSU championship night in New Orleans is next level stuff.

Where are all these children coming from?
Since you're new to the tater bandwagon, here's a little tater football history lesson for you, guess we'll just look at this as you just got schooled by a child.
051604_360W.png

The National Collegiate Athletic Association, citing a ''large number'' of serious recruiting violations, today placed Clemson University's football program on probation with severe sanctions. It imposed a two-year ban on television and postseason appearances on the school, and stripped the program of 20 scholarships.

The violations included giving prospective players automobiles, television sets, clothing, ''substantial'' sums of cash and other gifts, the N.C.A.A. said. In addition, the N.C.A.A. said Clemson had awarded scholarships to friends and relatives of recruits and paid telephone bills of recruits' families.
https://www.nytimes.com/1982/11/23/sports/severe-sanctions-levied-on-clemson.html

Chumpenstein said: ↑

Your taters have three (1 questionable) NCAA Division I Football Nats 1981, 2016 and 2018.

By your standards here and in all truth, your taters should have absolutely been stripped of the 1981 title.
The jury is still out on whether or not there's still cheating going on up there in the upstate

Fyi, Which college football program owns the most national championships? Here's a look at the 10 teams who have more than five titles to their names:
https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/...ge-football-teams-most-national-championships

Your taters didn't even make the Top 10 or 25 programs with titles list, but Miami and OSU do, come back once them taters catch Miami or even Ohio State.

https://www.foxsports.com/southwest...m-owns-the-most-national-championships-090115

And finally, have your wife pick you up some, Walgreens has it bro.
450.jpg

https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/boudreaux's-butt-paste-diaper-rash-ointment/ID=prod6115352-product

Last edited:
Now OBJ with a warrant out for his arrest for smacking the backside of a security guard.
Watching videos of this guy is super unimpressive...really does seems to have the mentality of a spoiled 10 year old who has everything he wants
He took LSUs big moment after the game and made it about him... If he really wanted to give them some scratch, he could have done it while the cameras weren't rolling... Instead, he found the nearest camera and made sure it was about him.

I'm speechless that Joe Burrow has been called a douchebag. Did you see his Heisman speech...? Jesus...No wonder nobody from TIF comes over to this cesspool

Everything says he’s a decent kid. Just extremely cocky, but he’s way more than earned it. Irony is that LSU wasn’t even his second choice for where to be, but he likely wouldn’t have developed at OSU or Nebraska. Most places don’t like a 300-400 ranked recruit who acts like he’s the best ever, and don’t have five years to let him grow up, so they won’t devote much time till they are desperate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT