ADVERTISEMENT

Official Carolina vs. Gonzaga National Semifinal Game Thread

Ok. We have to start fouling W-G hard!!! Cannot let him penetrate the lane like that!!!

The next 4-5 minutes are crucial! You've got to start chipping away at the lead NOW! It's GO TIME and somebody needs to dog Williams-Goss all over the floor! He's killing you!

The next 4-5 minutes are crucial! You've got to start chipping away at the lead NOW! It's GO TIME and somebody needs to dog Williams-Goss all over the floor! He's killing you!
Doesn't he have 3 fouls?

Sasquatch is a giant ... WUS! Just poke that SOB in the eye and he'll flop like a mop!!

You know... Back in 2000, we had the best Baseball team in the country... I thought we could win our first national championship, until La La Tech.... It took me months to get over it...

Fast forward today.. Being in the men's final four feels like our 2000 baseball team... Who knows when we will ever get back to the final four again...

But, the women got back to the final four 3 years later....

There's so much wrong here I simply don't know where to begin....

Louisiana-Lafayette

Women went to the Final Four 2 years ago.

I thought I couldn't hate a school more than Clemson. I stand corrected. I hate Gonzaga more.

This may be the most stupid statement I've read on here in a long time.

Bam! I think they heard me! Go Cocks!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT