ADVERTISEMENT

Ok my take on Beamer’s first year

BobbyBReloaded1975

Oct 26, 2019
It was boring . Very frustrating and extremely difficult to watch . Probably cared and watched as little college football as I have in my adult life BUT …. What he did was a f$&&?!g miracle . To win six games with this team is incredible. Worst offensive line in SEC history , a Grad Assistant and Division 2 Transfer at QB , An OC that couldn’t coordinate a picnic , and following a Head coach that destroys programs like Godzilla in Tokyo . He won 6 games in the SEC !!! It was about as exciting as watching two sloths wrestle but he Won 6 games in the SEC . How this guy convinced Spencer Rattler and the 4 star recruits he’s landed the last few weeks to come here is just insane considering the mess that Tanner and Muschamp created . Y’all know me .. I’m far from a sunshine pumper , I call it how I see it . The dude did an incredible job . Those who wanna bitch about the Clemson game ., y’all need your heads examined. Talent wise that’s still a top 5 team without the injures . Kentucky ?!! Tennessee ?!? Hate to break it to you Kentucky is plain and simply a better program than us under Stoops . He’s built an impressive program that quite frankly just better than us . Under Heupel UT will get back to the Fulmer days because he lights up the score board and recruits take notice . It was ugly , boring , almost unwatchable at times but it’s progress . Way above my expectations. Find a New OC and OL coach and who knows . There .. now feel free to flame away !!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT