ADVERTISEMENT

Ok, what will be Kingston s nickname on here?

giphy.gif

Reactions: Out of Conference
How about knot head. Looks like he got one
Are you sure you're one of us? This is Fighting Gamecocks Forum you can see it at the top of the page. You see we are "Gamecock supports" and in theory we tend to support Gamecock athletics etc. We would be happy to direct you to the correct forum if you so desire we're here for ya man. Operators are standing by.

F--Kingston if he stinks.
I don't think he will...I believe he will do fine, maybe great. We lost a commit to CU soon after the announcement. I hope he has been talking to our commits. Maybe he didn't WANT the SMC infielder.(?)

Are you sure you're one of us? This is Fighting Gamecocks Forum you can see it at the top of the page. You see we are "Gamecock supports" and in theory we tend to support Gamecock athletics etc. We would be happy to direct you to the correct forum if you so desire we're here for ya man. Operators are standing by.

Lol. Just having a little fun. I hope he does great. Not what I expected but hope he brings our swagger back

Holbrook, Part II
Come on Rod, I dig ya dude, but lets see what we'll see before we B&M about the guy. I mean dayum, you never know until you know, and 66 really DOS about "KingSPUR" as a "baithball" (inside joke!525!)...

...Im too whatever to figure out where I was headed with ALL THIS in this post of mine, hence all this should be ignored, with the exception of Kingatons actual name here at The University of South Carolina: Here he's known as "Coach KingSPUR"!!!!

Folks, Im crashing. I've drank too much to actually remain awake any longer! IOW's, Guh-Night!!! I'm crashing!

THHBBBBTTT!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT