ADVERTISEMENT

One sure thing about Akron

I was hoping for a better opponent, but I will probably be there anyway. Last chance to see Gamecocks at home until next September.

Reactions: OldFartCock
If there was a way to limit the times TUS could PROCLAIM FOR ALL TO SEE they will not attend that sh@@y game set up by dummy Ray to 5 between now and 12/1 it would be fine.

I’ll be there, but I’m not thrilled about another noon game.
Yeah you'd think with it being on the alternate channel that they'd let us pick any time we wanted. Not like it would interfere with championship games.

I can’t wait to obliterate the ‘Fighting LeBrons’. You think GameDay will be here?

Didn’t they beat Northwestern? I realize that’s not saying much since Northwestern couldn’t even beat Duke.
I'm not even sure who they've played. All I can tell you is that Akron is pretty much part of South Cleveland. You can have it!! Been there, done that, don't wanna go back!!

Yeah you'd think with it being on the alternate channel that they'd let us pick any time we wanted. Not like it would interfere with championship games.
SEC Champion
SEC Championship Game will be played on December 1st at 4:00 PM ET.

Go Cocks!

Reactions: PC31
I’ll be there, but I’m not thrilled about another noon game.
Might be better off at noon. A night game on December 1st, even in Columbia, could get cold. That might be just the climatic advantage some boys from South Cleveland need to make that game competitive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT