ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Dating a midget. Advice needed, because I don't want to have a bunch of drama in my life.

A few years ago I posted about possibly dating a hot midget that kind of had a thing for me, but I was wary because she was a bit of a drinker and had a mean streak and, frankly, was a bit of a tramp. I know these things because a group of us had been out socially. Plus, we worked at the same place, although not for the same company. I wound up never doing it, for which I got cussed out, but we remained friends. After moving I lost touch with her as people tend to do, but she called me a couple of days ago because she is moving here after the new year and she wants to know if I would like to go out with her, and she sort of hinted around that she needed someplace to stay until she got a place of her own.

Since I got fired from my last job and found another one things have been pretty good. I don’t want to be unkind and not help her in a time of need, but I worry about inviting an alcoholic, sexually promiscuous midget with anger issues into my home. And it has nothing to do with her being a midget, but if things go south then I’m sure that will be thrown up to me. The thing is, if she would cut out the drinking, that would probably end the violence. She is otherwise a great girl with a good job and would be nice catch.

I don't know if I should risk it. Should I try to change her? Because if not then she is entrenched like a weed and it's a no win situation for me because society will always take the midget's side.
Be careful, very careful.

“I got in a fight once with a midget, damn midget bit me! You know midgets are no higher than this.” ~ Flip Wilson

A few years ago I posted about possibly dating a hot midget that kind of had a thing for me, but I was wary because she was a bit of a drinker and had a mean streak and, frankly, was a bit of a tramp. I know these things because a group of us had been out socially. Plus, we worked at the same place, although not for the same company. I wound up never doing it, for which I got cussed out, but we remained friends. After moving I lost touch with her as people tend to do, but she called me a couple of days ago because she is moving here after the new year and she wants to know if I would like to go out with her, and she sort of hinted around that she needed someplace to stay until she got a place of her own.

Since I got fired from my last job and found another one things have been pretty good. I don’t want to be unkind and not help her in a time of need, but I worry about inviting an alcoholic, sexually promiscuous midget with anger issues into my home. And it has nothing to do with her being a midget, but if things go south then I’m sure that will be thrown up to me. The thing is, if she would cut out the drinking, that would probably end the violence. She is otherwise a great girl with a good job and would be nice catch.

I don't know if I should risk it. Should I try to change her? Because if not then she is entrenched like a weed and it's a no win situation for me because society will always take the midget's side.
Try finding someone at a church or nice community. I think you could find a better little person to date. You could attend the little people's convention as well.

I wonder if there’s any midget coaches out there, I haven’t spotted one. I wouldn’t mind if we had one but I’d hate if people called them half cock or something demeaning.

My advice is to go ahead and pursue things with the shorty. It’s much better than talking to the older fella you had a conversation with at the dg that had chicken caca in the back seat of his car.

My advice is to go ahead and pursue things with the shorty. It’s much better than talking to the older fella you had a conversation with at the dg that had chicken caca in the back seat of his car.
I'll guarantee you that chicken has a sweeter disposition and rarely throws a fit when someone tells it they thought the wife from Mr. Ed was attractive.

• Haha
Reactions: Bear_Rooster
I read this entire thread over this morning. It really should have won a Nobel Prize for literature.

Just think, weeks before a pandemic would shut down our entire country we were consumed with a story about a midget….and I don’t think anyone here regrets it one bit.

Had a buddy who hooked up with a girl only to find out she had a prosthetic leg.

They dated for 6 months but to hear him tell the story of the reveal is one for the ages.

Disclaimer: The girl was a great person and lost her leg due to osteosarcoma. By no means is this meant to be disparaging. And I don't blame the midget in this thread for getting a little drunk on occasion and taking it out on the OP. He probably had it coming.

Had a buddy who hooked up with a girl only to find out she had a prosthetic leg.

They dated for 6 months but to hear him tell the story of the reveal is one for the ages.

Disclaimer: The girl was a great person and lost her leg due to osteosarcoma. By no means is this meant to be disparaging. And I don't blame the midget in this thread for getting a little drunk on occasion and taking it out on the OP. He probably had it coming.
I don't know if he had it coming. I think poor old jsusc is the victim of a curt, aggressive midget. He seemed to try to accommodate and not provoke her.

BTW, checking jsusc's profile, and he hasn't had any board activity in almost two months. Did she kill him?

A fraternity brother of mine slept with the Five Points midget circa 2004. Apparently that girl was in Five Points getting plastered almost every night.

Thanks for the SHORT story.
Details
Apparently this girl was a regular at Jungle Jim's. I was a sophomore and my fraternity brother (who was a pledge at the time) brought the girl back to Columbia Hall. Another one of our pledges pulled the fire alarm, forcing her and the guy to come out of the room to do a walk of shame. To this day he still gets grief about it.

Apparently this girl was a regular at Jungle Jim's. I was a sophomore and my fraternity brother (who was a pledge at the time) brought the girl back to Columbia Hall. Another one of our pledges pulled the fire alarm, forcing her and the guy to come out of the room to do a walk of shame. To this day he still gets grief about it.

Grief? How many people can say they have done that?
I say its jealousy!

if she is a alcoholic then you cant change her , only she can . I had a friend who was a dwarf . Nicest guy you ever wanted to meet but was an alcoholic. nothing nastier than an alcoholic dwarf. Anger issues and violent. Good luck.

Had a midget in my school that went out for the soccer team. Every time we had a big lead the coach would put him in. Ran between the other teams legs. Funny to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: chief2791
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT