ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Dating a midget. Advice needed, because I don't want to have a bunch of drama in my life.

It's true. He was a fool and a pest and set in motion a chain of events that are still unfolding.

I realize some of my prior posts may indicate I have some problems, but I've been a victim of circumstance. Maybe I'm to blame for having a big heart and taking a risk on a shetland girlfriend that is a rage filled, vengeful boozer. I guess a midget can't change its spots, but I refuse to lower my standards.

You forgot about the worst part, she insulted her friend's pets, mainly her best friend's parakeet. I don't see any other issues but that's a deal breaker.

It's true. He was a fool and a pest and set in motion a chain of events that are still unfolding.

I realize some of my prior posts may indicate I have some problems, but I've been a victim of circumstance. Maybe I'm to blame for having a big heart and taking a risk on a shetland girlfriend that is a rage filled, vengeful boozer. I guess a midget can't change its spots, but I refuse to lower my standards.
If you decide to pass her up, I may be interested. My picture is below. I'm the one on the left. Please forward it to her.

images

Reactions: importcock
I cant imagine anything worse than a low blow uppercut. Lawd have mercy. :confused:

Reading on TOB, and hearing from multiple sources, both jsusc and milf (midget i'd like to...) are missing, there are signs of a struggle in jsusc's residence authorities are investigating. It was either a massive altercation or a sex crazed romp fest. Beads, condoms, step stools, a hole in the wall "about yeh high" the size of a midget's head, a broken bed, a dead chicken, a miniature rocking horse, a "sex swing", and a batman and midget robin costume covered in multiple bodily fluids were found at the scene. Authorities are coming up short on explanations.

Reading on TOB, and hearing from multiple sources, both jsusc and milf (midget i'd like to...) are missing, there are signs of a struggle in jsusc's residence authorities are investigating. It was either a massive altercation or a sex crazed romp fest. Beads, condoms, step stools, a hole in the wall "about yeh high" the size of a midget's head, a broken bed, a dead chicken, a miniature rocking horse, a "sex swing", and a batman and midget robin costume covered in multiple bodily fluids were found at the scene. Authorities are coming up short on explanations.

That’s just awful

I just saw this thread...dating a midget? Muschamp is pretty short. Hmmmm..still gamecocks related.

I believe they are rehearsing for the upcoming Elton John concert. They are doing an interpretive performance of Tiny Dancer.

You have enough alcohol to satisfy her needs?

No. The local red dot store doesn't have enough. There is plenty of beer, but she acts like she's too good for beer. She actually called me white trash for drinking a Bud Light. Hell, I've never been in a fight in a bar or cussed out a member of law enforcement. And don't even get me started on the thigh tattoo she got a few weeks ago. A thigh tattoo of an eagle, but on a midget scale it looks like a hummingbird. And I'll tell you something else trashy....I would never flash my boobs at someone even if I had them, but I CAN'T count on one hand how many times I"ve seen her do it! I will give her credit that she has perfect midget areolas.

I'm just happy you're still alive. I figured your carcass was being picked over by a flock of buzzards somewhere by now.

No. The local red dot store doesn't have enough. There is plenty of beer, but she acts like she's too good for beer. She actually called me white trash for drinking a Bud Light. Hell, I've never been in a fight in a bar or cussed out a member of law enforcement. And don't even get me started on the thigh tattoo she got a few weeks ago. A thigh tattoo of an eagle, but on a midget scale it looks like a hummingbird. And I'll tell you something else trashy....I would never flash my boobs at someone even if I had them, but I CAN'T count on one hand how many times I"ve seen her do it! I will give her credit that she has perfect midget areolas.

Did you ever figure out whether she has anchondroplasia versus cretinism? The moodiness could be thyroid related.

If we pitch in and send video recording equipment, can you add "Executive Producer: Members of FGF" to the credits?

Is she a Gamecock fan ? at least....

She's not really a big sports fan, but she claims to like the Gamecocks because I do. To her credit, I have heard her deride clemson fans on occasion, but I think she was just tring to make me feel better. I just hope she never finds out about FGF and comes here and sees this. Both us would probably be taking a trip in the back of an emergency vehicle. Me an ambulance and her a cop car. I mean, it can be unnerving to wake up at 4am to see an emotionally unstable midget glaring at you.

She's not really a big sports fan, but she claims to like the Gamecocks because I do. To her credit, I have heard her deride clemson fans on occasion, but I think she was just tring to make me feel better. I just hope she never finds out about FGF and comes here and sees this. Both us would probably be taking a trip in the back of an emergency vehicle. Me an ambulance and her a cop car. I mean, it can be unnerving to wake up at 4am to see an emotionally unstable midget glaring at you.

Hang in there, we have faith in you.

No, get her an FGF handle and introduce her to us. We'll turn her into a fan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT