ADVERTISEMENT

OT . . . Dolphins to pay Cutler $10,000,000 ?

Cutler's best season was 2015 under Gase who was Chicago's Offensive Coordinator then, Miami's head coach now.

He knows what he is getting:

“The good thing is I play quarterback so I don’t have to be in that great cardiovascular shape,” Cutler said

Last edited:
Cutler has made a pretty penny off of his "potential". I seriously can not remember another player that lasted as long or made as much money as he has simply by being mediocre.

Even tho I went to grad school at UTenn I am not a UTI fan. I was at the game in KTown when Cutler quieted 100K UTI fan by leading Vandy to a win. He will always be alright in my book.

Cutler is not a bad qb and the NFL is lacking at that position more now than any time in its history.

Reactions: Lakecock1
Even tho I went to grad school at UTenn I am not a UTI fan. I was at the game in KTown when Cutler quieted 100K UTI fan by leading Vandy to a win. He will always be alright in my book.
Remember seeing him play in Columbia in '05. Did nothing but scream and blame his receivers whenever he threw an incomplete pass or pick. Still does the same thing in the NFL.

Reactions: Lakecock1
Do yourself a favor and do a Google image search for "Cutler smoking meme" - they are pretty hilarious. I guess it became a thing when he was in Chicago

A few...
e32d9adde5dd426c586cf6b06288a72b--smokin-jay-cutler-ways-to-stop-smoking.jpg

6a3.jpg

Cutler has made a pretty penny off of his "potential". I seriously can not remember another player that lasted as long or made as much money as he has simply by being mediocre.

Jeff George comes to mind....great arm, $.02 between the ears

Reactions: wentzel25
I have always enjoyed the Cutler cat pictures, myself, makes me smile every time, Thanks Jay for making your love of cats public!

Jay-Cutler-Cat.jpg

jay-cutler-cat.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Cock-a-Doo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT