ADVERTISEMENT

OT: so where's the best place to go online to find a good used boat?

Got a sweet Stingray in Gamecock colors, below NADA for ya. Only 32 hours.

00y0y_3fDEYu19BHG_1200x900.jpg

00v0v_lLczXE9CO7w_1200x900.jpg

What are you looking for, fishing boats, pontoons..... Biggest danger with all used boats is the motor, mine didn't last a year before I had to replace it. Hulls will usually hold up a long time

Reactions: whythis28
Have a great little 13ft boat with foot control electric motor (55 lb thrust) two seater with fish box. Excellent for shallow water lake fishing, ponds, rivers and creeks. Boat and trailer in excellent condition. Motor new. All for only $700 firm. Call 843 563 2426 .

Owning a boat is like owning a helicopter.....a lot of down time and repair cost. I rent a boat for fun and pleasure now and go home with money in my pocket.

What are you looking for

Pleasure boating. Leisure. Tubing. Something the children will enjoy. Used to have a pontoon. Didn't like the bulk. Sold my bass boat to a relative b/c I just didn't fish much anymore. Career twists & turns have now given me more time for it.

Caperomainemarine.com. It’s in McClennanville and the owner Richard is a Gamecock graduate and he will help you out.

The happiest day of man's life is the day he buys his first boat.
The second happiest day of man's life is the day he sells his boat.

The truth will make you free .... debt free.

I love mine.. but mine has been paid off for 12-13 years..

If you find a good deal you better jump on it. Last boat I had I kept for 2 years and sold for $1000 more than I paid and had folks from North Carolina and Georgia calling Sold first week. Boats prices are up

If you find a good deal you better jump on it. Last boat I had I kept for 2 years and sold for $1000 more than I paid and had folks from North Carolina and Georgia calling Sold first week. Boats prices are up

You are correct.

The happiest day of man's life is the day he buys his first boat.
The second happiest day of man's life is the day he sells his boat.

The truth will make you free .... debt free.
No health benefit from sitting in a boat, get a kayak!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT