ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The Atlantic - "Experts had a Rough Year..."

This is where your problem lies. It really isn’t just one or the other. You don’t have to believe everything crazy on either side. You assume if you don’t get lock step with one group you have to get toed up with the other. I just assume all you guys are crazy regardless of which side you fall on.

I could give two shits if someone takes the vaccine or not. If you want it take it. If you don’t then don’t. I only wish people would make informed decision in conjunction with their physician as opposed to some craziness they read on Twitter. Vaccines aren’t some magic cure and they aren’t triggered by 5g to make zombies either.
So to clarify, you believe that the illegal mandates and lockdowns a year after dealing with the virus and after Biden and Fauci both stated were ill-advised when Trump was in office, was indeed about human health? And that young people and children with zero change of COVID issues were fair game? And that openly hiding data from the public was OK? And that tried to force everyone to take something that was experimental and indemnify was OK? And that running around stating it was safe and effective when the Pfizer trials showed differently was OK? And that firing healthcare workers and others because they didn't want the experimental treatment was OK? And attempting to block other medications that could have been helpful in early treatment and beyond was OK?

So to clarify, you believe that the illegal mandates and lockdowns a year after dealing with the virus and after Biden and Fauci both stated were ill-advised when Trump was in office, was indeed about human health? And that young people and children with zero change of COVID issues were fair game? And that openly hiding data from the public was OK? And that tried to force everyone to take something that was experimental and indemnify was OK? And that running around stating it was safe and effective when the Pfizer trials showed differently was OK? And that firing healthcare workers and others because they didn't want the experimental treatment was OK? And attempting to block other medications that could have been helpful in early treatment and beyond was OK?
So not sure how you came to any of those conclusions other than again thinking things can only be one of two ways.

I’ve said repeatedly the lockdowns were dumb but the recommendation to close down where transmission was high was in the plan Trump released. I know you like to focus on Fauci but Trumps presenting a plan to close businesses while saying that it will magically go away was part of the problem. I’ve said repeatedly that the biggest screwup on this whole thing was the mixed messaging from the national level which was created from a complete lack of leadership to ensure a consistent message.

Again the vaccine should have been personal choice and despite all the talk about it being forced it was always an optional thing. To the best of my knowledge no one was going door to door sweeping houses and then vaccinating people under duress. Regardless of reasons everyone who did or did not receive the vaccination made a choice.

Every vaccine gets indemnification based on a law put in place during the Reagan administration. I know this has been a great talking point but it’s nothing unusual.

In terms of healthcare and a few other areas that required the vaccine they require lots of vaccines. Again everyone had a choice and maybe you don’t like the options but if they’re going to mandate lots of other vaccinations and they feel this one would apply as well that’s up to them. Again no one snuck up on anyone and vaccinated them without them making the choice to do it.

In terms of the other medications if people want to take things that don’t work then let them. I don’t know for sure that they should get the “free covid care” in this instances but if they want to pay out of pocket for something that does nothing let them.

The vaccine brought out one thing - there are a lot of stupid people in this world and they were identified and marked through this ordeal (Fauci, Biden, Trump, etc.).

Reactions: Ward Jr
So not sure how you came to any of those conclusions other than again thinking things can only be one of two ways.

I’ve said repeatedly the lockdowns were dumb but the recommendation to close down where transmission was high was in the plan Trump released. I know you like to focus on Fauci but Trumps presenting a plan to close businesses while saying that it will magically go away was part of the problem. I’ve said repeatedly that the biggest screwup on this whole thing was the mixed messaging from the national level which was created from a complete lack of leadership to ensure a consistent message.

Again the vaccine should have been personal choice and despite all the talk about it being forced it was always an optional thing. To the best of my knowledge no one was going door to door sweeping houses and then vaccinating people under duress. Regardless of reasons everyone who did or did not receive the vaccination made a choice.

Every vaccine gets indemnification based on a law put in place during the Reagan administration. I know this has been a great talking point but it’s nothing unusual.

In terms of healthcare and a few other areas that required the vaccine they require lots of vaccines. Again everyone had a choice and maybe you don’t like the options but if they’re going to mandate lots of other vaccinations and they feel this one would apply as well that’s up to them. Again no one snuck up on anyone and vaccinated them without them making the choice to do it.

In terms of the other medications if people want to take things that don’t work then let them. I don’t know for sure that they should get the “free covid care” in this instances but if they want to pay out of pocket for something that does nothing let them.
They knew exactly what the trials produced before they started running around stating "safe and effective."

Many people with long-standing jobs, especially healthcare workers who were treating patients for over a year before the vaccines came out, got fired because they refused to participate in the experiment. if the Supreme Court doesn't shoot down their madness, the illegal OSHA move would have impacted most Americans.

The Regan Indemnity Law clearly did not have experimental genetic drugs in mind. It also didn't expect drug companies to attempt to not release ingredients, hide CDC DATA for 75 years, bribe and muffle MDs and cover up injuries and deaths.

They purposely blocked the most important medications to treat COVID - including monoclonal antibodies.

There have been over 4 million injuries reported in the US and Europe since inception and new issues crop up every week. (below). This number is orders of magnitude greater than ALL other vaccines in history. So rest in comfort that they continue to actively market to children with no risk at all of COVID complications.

Anyhow, I've taken up enough of your time. You probably need to get back to explaining why inflation isn't really inflation and how oil prices aren't largely a function of supply and demand.

They knew exactly what the trials produced before they started running around stating "safe and effective."

Many people with long-standing jobs, especially healthcare workers who were treating patients for over a year before the vaccines came out, got fired because they refused to participate in the experiment. if the Supreme Court doesn't shoot down their madness, the illegal OSHA move would have impacted most Americans.

The Regan Indemnity Law clearly did not have experimental genetic drugs in mind. It also didn't expect drug companies to attempt to not release ingredients, hide CDC DATA for 75 years, bribe and muffle MDs and cover up injuries and deaths.

They purposely blocked the most important medications to treat COVID - including monoclonal antibodies.

There have been over 4 million injuries reported in the US and Europe since inception and new issues crop up every week. (below). This number is orders of magnitude greater than ALL other vaccines in history. So rest in comfort that they continue to actively market to children with no risk at all of COVID complications.

Anyhow, I've taken up enough of your time. You probably need to get back to explaining why inflation isn't really inflation and how oil prices aren't largely a function of supply and demand.

Everyone who took the shot made the choice to do so. Even in healthcare while you might not like the options provided no one was forced and for many of them to take the job to start with they agreed to be vaccinated against a number of things when they walked through that door. Those are also private company requirements and it’s funny to hear all the talk about corporate freedom until its something you don’t like then they need more regulation.

The Reagan law was applied to vaccines and while I know it doesn’t help your argument issues like GB syndrome are there with almost every vaccine especially the flu vaccine and part of the reason this was passed. You know it’s all part of Tort reform which was a big push to protect companies until it was decided that it helps make things more nefarious if you point out what that really means.

I’m glad you’ve finally realized the gas prices are just a result of capitalism at work. The supply is flowing at the same rates as it was in February of 2019 yet the prices have skyrocketed because people keep paying it. Maybe the question to ask is why the government is willing to apply the Sherman Act on LCD TV screens but they’ll just ignore other industries which take an even stronger approach on price fixing.

Everyone who took the shot made the choice to do so. Even in healthcare while you might not like the options provided no one was forced and for many of them to take the job to start with they agreed to be vaccinated against a number of things when they walked through that door. Those are also private company requirements and it’s funny to hear all the talk about corporate freedom until its something you don’t like then they need more regulation.

The Reagan law was applied to vaccines and while I know it doesn’t help your argument issues like GB syndrome are there with almost every vaccine especially the flu vaccine and part of the reason this was passed. You know it’s all part of Tort reform which was a big push to protect companies until it was decided that it helps make things more nefarious if you point out what that really means.

I’m glad you’ve finally realized the gas prices are just a result of capitalism at work. The supply is flowing at the same rates as it was in February of 2019 yet the prices have skyrocketed because people keep paying it. Maybe the question to ask is why the government is willing to apply the Sherman Act on LCD TV screens but they’ll just ignore other industries which take an even stronger approach on price fixing.
Wha? Many people were forced out of their long-term jobs for not taking an experimental treatment that they knew wasn't doing anything for transmission and infection. No, they weren't held down but that's the next best thing and it was a completely illegal move (OSHA). When have we ever seen anything like this?

As he stated above, the Regan Act had nothing to do with experimental and/or genetic-altering medications. Also as mentioned, they knew it wasn't safe and effective for everyone like the stated daily during the sell phase. The trials found a multitude of issues literally pages long.

Similar to the way Johns Hopkins and the White House ran a Coronavirus pandemic exercise within 18 months of C-19 appearing, it looks like the Washington-based NTI ran a MonkeyPox exercise in March of 2021 and nailed the outbreak within days. Super sketchy.

But by March of this year, oil demand had fully recovered to pre-COVID levels, Peter McNally, the global sector lead for industrials and energy at research firm Third Bridge, told ABC News. Crude oil supply, however, has only recovered to 97% of pre-COVID levels, leaving a sizable shortfall, he added.

“Three percent doesn’t sound like a lot but inventories are very low,” McNally said.

The pandemic-induced lag in oil supply has coincided with the Russian invasion of Ukraine, which began on February 24. Since then, oil companies and traders exited Russia, taking millions of barrels of oil off the market.

Without their usual supply of crude, refineries can’t produce enough gasoline, Ramanan Krishnamoorti, a professor of petroleum engineering at the University of Houston, told ABC News.

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/gas-prices-continuing-hit-record-highs/story?id=84937421

Wha? Many people were forced out of their long-term jobs for not taking an experimental treatment that they knew wasn't doing anything for transmission and infection. No, they weren't held down but that's the next best thing and it was a completely illegal move (OSHA). When have we ever seen anything like this?

As he stated above, the Regan Act had nothing to do with experimental and/or genetic-altering medications. Also as mentioned, they knew it wasn't safe and effective for everyone like the stated daily during the sell phase. The trials found a multitude of issues literally pages long.

Similar to the way Johns Hopkins and the White House ran a Coronavirus pandemic exercise within 18 months of C-19 appearing, it looks like the Washington-based NTI ran a MonkeyPox exercise in March of 2021 and nailed the outbreak within days. Super sketchy.

Again just because you don’t like a choice doesn’t mean there wasn’t a choice and it wasn’t deemed illegal. It was determined that OSHA could not enforce guidelines but individual companies were not impacted by this. Again in most industries where this was pushed this vaccine was simply added to the list of vaccines that the employees were already required to get as terms of their employment.

The law provides indemnity to vaccines approved by the government. The vaccine is approved by the government whether under standard process or emergency use so it really doesn’t matter how you try to spin “what was intended” since what is happening is based on how the law was written.

Just to clarify you think the Trump administration was behind the release of COVID?

Again just because you don’t like a choice doesn’t mean there wasn’t a choice and it wasn’t deemed illegal. It was determined that OSHA could not enforce guidelines but individual companies were not impacted by this. Again in most industries where this was pushed this vaccine was simply added to the list of vaccines that the employees were already required to get as terms of their employment.

The law provides indemnity to vaccines approved by the government. The vaccine is approved by the government whether under standard process or emergency use so it really doesn’t matter how you try to spin “what was intended” since what is happening is based on how the law was written.

Just to clarify you think the Trump administration was behind the release of COVID?
Biden was aiming to have it mandated to any business over 100 employees. He was also going to create travel bans. Luckily, the courts stepped in. Again, as mentioned above, this is the same Biden who stated days before his election victory that he had major reservations about the vaccine and certainly was opposed to any mandate. Fauci stated something similar. This wasn't about health as everyone is learning now.

You can't mandate experimental vaccines. That's in the books and a portion of what the courts used to shoot the corruption down.

I think the Trump Adminstration had no reason to pay attention to what Gates and the health beaurocrats were doing at that point in time. It's pretty much well established it came from a lab we either directly/indirectly funded.

But by March of this year, oil demand had fully recovered to pre-COVID levels, Peter McNally, the global sector lead for industrials and energy at research firm Third Bridge, told ABC News. Crude oil supply, however, has only recovered to 97% of pre-COVID levels, leaving a sizable shortfall, he added.

“Three percent doesn’t sound like a lot but inventories are very low,” McNally said.

The pandemic-induced lag in oil supply has coincided with the Russian invasion of Ukraine, which began on February 24. Since then, oil companies and traders exited Russia, taking millions of barrels of oil off the market.

Without their usual supply of crude, refineries can’t produce enough gasoline, Ramanan Krishnamoorti, a professor of petroleum engineering at the University of Houston, told ABC News.

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/gas-prices-continuing-hit-record-highs/story?id=84937421
Again this is just proving the point I have been making. It is constant talk about US production which again is back to production levels from 2018/2019. The issue is that no matter how much you produce it doesn’t make you immune to the market and the oil industry isn’t going to willingly keep things in the US to make it cheaper when there is the ability to capitalize on selling it outside of US shores to make record profits. It’s not to say they couldn’t but the consumer isn’t their concern as much as the investor is.

If Shell’s CEO came out today and said “While we love the 9 billion dollars we made last quarter we know people are hurting so we’re going to keep more on US soil to drive down prices at home. This move is going to probably cost us 3 billion in profit but we want to help out the American people.” How long do you think he’d still be the CEO?

Again this is just proving the point I have been making. It is constant talk about US production which again is back to production levels from 2018/2019. The issue is that no matter how much you produce it doesn’t make you immune to the market and the oil industry isn’t going to willingly keep things in the US to make it cheaper when there is the ability to capitalize on selling it outside of US shores to make record profits. It’s not to say they couldn’t but the consumer isn’t their concern as much as the investor is.

If Shell’s CEO came out today and said “While we love the 9 billion dollars we made last quarter we know people are hurting so we’re going to keep more on US soil to drive down prices at home. This move is going to probably cost us 3 billion in profit but we want to help out the American people.” How long do you think he’d still be the CEO?
That's not what the article states. Crude is at 97%. There's also plenty of experts and watchdog groups who keep up with supply/demand. I have no doubt there's some funny business but the crux is a supply issue created by a war and very poor policy.

Pfizer docs state it never did human trials on pregnant women. Please elaborate.

On the flip side, we have an "expert" stating what most knew 2 years ago. I guess the bulk of the money grab of trying to sterilize the entire world population is drying up. Time to tell the truth.

So true….Bill Gates became an infectious disease expert almost instantly.

I had blood clots in the lungs after receiving the 2nd vaccine dose. Coincidence…..possibly. Because of……possibly. So my data is simple…..when entities quit lying, I may consider their opinion…otherwise, give me all info and I will decide for myself. The hiding and lies were telling the story….but blind sheep didn’t care.

And no……I will never take a booster but others can feel free to inject up with that concoction that was rushed to market. Even though I consider myself a conservative…..I didn’t trust a vaccine that rushed.

Reactions: Thirdcatgy

Wrong. It's not proving your point. US production is back to old levels. Worldwide production is NOT back. And since Biden and crew HATE US oil production and did everything they could to kill it as soon as he stepped into office, we now don't have the capacity to make up the lacks of supply from the rest of the world. And it's not just about get oil out of the well. Transporting oil and refining it also plays a big part. Biden has been an enemy of both.

Biden got EXACTLY what he asked for. And Trump told you this would happen. You just didn't listen.

I had blood clots in the lungs after receiving the 2nd vaccine dose. Coincidence…..possibly. Because of……possibly. So my data is simple…..when entities quit lying, I may consider their opinion…otherwise, give me all info and I will decide for myself.

What did your doctors say about the blood clots in your lungs?
Did they say it was the vaccine?

The hiding and lies were telling the story….but blind sheep didn’t care.

And no……I will never take a booster but others can feel free to inject up with that concoction that was rushed to market. Even though I consider myself a conservative…..I didn’t trust a vaccine that rushed.

Sounds like you were blind? I mean you took it, right?

I took it after my doctor recommended it for me and my wife and my sister, who is a nurse supervisor at a large hospital,. encouraged me to take it.

Not real sure what is "blind" about that.

I've never been required to provide any vaccine info for any job.

And let's apply your "you still have a choice" logic to abortion. You can either have the baby, or have an abortion and go to jail.

By your logic, that's pro choice. You still have a "choice". Don't be mad because you don't like the choices.

Last edited:
Reactions: ghostofpepsicock
Wrong. It's not proving your point. US production is back to old levels. Worldwide production is NOT back. And since Biden and crew HATE US oil production and did everything they could to kill it as soon as he stepped into office, we now don't have the capacity to make up the lacks of supply from the rest of the world. And it's not just about get oil out of the well. Transporting oil and refining it also plays a big part. Biden has been an enemy of both.

Biden got EXACTLY what he asked for. And Trump told you this would happen. You just didn't listen.

The problem is outside of deciding who you want to blame you don’t really have any idea how to get there.

It starts with blaming policy for lowered US production but you can’t point to any specific policies that would impact production at this point that would be any different than where we were years prior. Of course this ignores that the lowered US production was a by product of the prior administration and global supply chains but that doesn’t fit the narrative.

Then it’s prices are up because US production is down and we’re too dependent on foreign oil but when US production catches back up its a lack of foreign production. So all of a sudden just increasing US production doesn’t actually impact prices.

In the end it also just completely ignores that the oils companies are making record profits off of the price you are paying at the pump. Of course that’s not their fault it’s just a result of “policy” and you’re happy that they’re making record profits even if it means you’re finding them because your willing to blame someone else who has no impact on the price or their profits.

I've never been required to provide any vaccine info for any job.

And let's apply your "you still have a choice" logic to abortion. You can either have the baby, or have an abortion and go to jail.

By your logic, that's pro choice. You still have a "choice". Don't be mad because you don't like the choices.
That’s not a surprise since not every industry requires vaccines. There is a significant difference in the work environment of healthcare workers and parking lot attendants so requirements may vary.

That’s exactly the choice that’s being proposed by some and you’re ignoring the other option of going to somewhere else where that’s still allowed. Are you fighting against that one as well or are you okay with those options being presented?

That’s not a surprise since not every industry requires vaccines. There is a significant difference in the work environment of healthcare workers and parking lot attendants so requirements may vary.

That’s exactly the choice that’s being proposed by some and you’re ignoring the other option of going to somewhere else where that’s still allowed. Are you fighting against that one as well or are you okay with those options being presented?
Did you miss the part where they wanted universal travel vaccines and vaccines for small businesses? There was a series of events, including key court rulings, which prevented it.

Also, the medication wasn't tested properly in human trials and the results weren't what they said they were. We've seen this play out in real-time now.

No one in their right mind should believe providing indemnity on an experimental treatment while legally trying to withhold data for 75 years and attempting to not allow other treatment options is anything but pure fraud. Pushing it on children and young people with no risk is also criminal.

Last edited:
More "experts" doing their thing. This adminstration has a stable of them.

Give her credit for at least admitting she was wrong. The problem was she refused to listen to most actual macro experts over the past couple of years and instead chose to making money off speaking engagments.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ward Jr
More "experts" doing their thing. This adminstration has a stable of them.

Give her credit for at least admitting she was wrong. The problem was she refused to listen to most actual macro experts over the past couple of years and instead chose to making money off speaking engagments.

Markets are at a critical level of resistance. Her timing on this release would indicate that all her posse had all of their shorts prepared well in advance. Just more manipulation on the public at large.

Reactions: Lurker123
New legally-forced Pfizer document dump out that's currently being sorted through.

Among the highlights thus far ~ there were never any Pfizer studies performed in pregnant or breastfeeding women. None.

How many times did Fauci and the CDC Director state is was safe? Countless.

How many pregnant women took the vax? Countless.

While I think Fauci is a moron and I’m against forced Covid vaccination, as a physician, I will say that almost every drug has a disclaimer just like that stating that the safety in prenancy and breastfeeding is unknown. Not many women are anxious to be in trials testing drugs on their unborn or newborn babies. The best you will ever see in a package insert is that it’s not likely to cause harm.

While I think Fauci is a moron and I’m against forced Covid vaccination, as a physician, I will say that almost every drug has a disclaimer just like that stating that the safety in prenancy and breastfeeding is unknown. Not many women are anxious to be in trials testing drugs on their unborn or newborn babies. The best you will ever see in a package insert is that it’s not likely to cause harm.

Agree. The issue with the vaccines was the broader message of "safe and effective" for all. "We've got your cure - you aren't going to get COVID or have any problems with it if you just take this vaccine."

Then they broke it to everyone that it needed to be taken every six months until the end of time.

Then they told us the vaccines were the only game in town. No other medication would work or was allowed. No informed consent. "Come get your jab. It's universally perfect. Don't ask questions. We don't care about your age, your size, the medications you're on, etc."

Then they told us it was no longer experimental - which was a deceptive lie.

Then they broke it to everyone that it wasn't stopping transmission or infection.

Then they started trying to force it on everyone to spite that fact. Mandates for businesses. Travel restrictions. Children with no risk.

Then they told us they were actually hiding the data and wanted it sealed for 75 years.

Then we learn that a signficant number of people were having serious heart issues, blood clot issues, neurological issues, strokes, etc. and that MDs and the media had a gag order on discussing these problems.

Then Pfizer had to start releasing documents which detailed what of what they were saying from the onset was an outright lie. No wonder they wanted it sealed for 75 years.

Then we learn in addition to not being overly safe, nor stopping infection or transmission - it probably didn't do much in terms of disease severity either. More cases and deaths in the year of the vaccine that the year prior.

What did your doctors say about the blood clots in your lungs?
Did they say it was the vaccine?

Sounds like you were blind? I mean you took it, right?

I took it after my doctor recommended it for me and my wife and my sister, who is a nurse supervisor at a large hospital,. encouraged me to take it.

Not real sure what is "blind" about that.
For every nurse like your sister, I know one that said they will never take it. I know some doctors also.

But to answer your question….I took it based on pressure from a son to be able to see my grandkids when everyone was lying about the vaccine preventing the spread of covid. I have no one to blame now but me. I felt in my gut something wasn’t right about all this conflicting info, but bowed to the pressure of a son/daughter in law who believed everything the government said. So yeah, I was blinded but not blind.

BTW, since you bring it up…about being blind that is….here’s an article you might enjoy. I believe in another thread you were of the opinion people with CWPs couldn’t help stop mass shootings or were a danger themselves (I think you used a talking point about a lady who accidentally shot herself while cleaning a gun in her car…….CWP owner saves lives.

Your memory is worth a serious medical evaluation. It's awful.

Because people like you purposefully leave out all the crap Trump said about COVID disappearing- and how they had it under control- and the case count was going to zero real soon- all in in April and May of 2020 before the numbers absolutely exploded.

Then - Trump talked about the vaccines countless times, promoted them, even publicly ridiculing the FDA for not approving them faster- while his supporters cheered him on- while places like Fox News and right wing news and talk radio constantly implied the FDA was slow walking approval to hurt him- not that they were taking their time to study the vaccines.

Dave, you still don’t get it. Hoping to fast track a vaccine is vastly different than the basically forced vaccinations the dems gave us. Liberal cities along with Biden and his cronies threatened the military, businesses with over 85 employees, federal employees, and any entity they could strong arm plus then started after the children.

The DNC must have sent you their most current playbook based on all your posts on any subject. Hell, I don’t agree with every Republican talking point nor did I with Trump. But the leberal fear of having your own thought is sad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT