ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Who here still pays attention to cdc or faucci?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In contrast, the power of hormesis.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41590-021-00923-3

Unless our youth have very rare germ line issues, build that innate immunity organically in case the additional 40+ C19 mutations arrive.

We can all agree the science behind these vaccines is impressive. This wouldn't have existed even 10 years ago. Thanks to tech like quantum computers, the leaps we’ve made in learning the mechanics of human biology are almost magic-like.

But that doesn’t mean they’re safe.

A large percentage of everything we believe we know about science and the human body will be flipped on its head within 5 to 10 years. There's a reason it's called "practicing medicine."
mRNA has been in development for 30 years, it's not mysterious tech. We just didn't have the grant money to fund it and pull all the research together until COVID happened.

We had it working in mice in the 90's.

Look, it's one of your favorite references PUBMED: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1690918/

Reactions: ClemDent
I guarantee you it isn’t limited to a “few on this board”. There are a whole lot of people out there who have grown weary of his flip-flopping and fear-mongering. I listened to what he had to say early on, but quickly grew to not trust him. He’s a spotlight whore who wants his 15min to last forever. Jmo
Lol. This from the same.electorate that voted in 2016 to put the biggest fear mongering, conspiracy theorists, alarmist president into the Oval office in 250 years. You guys crack me up.

Reactions: Bleedgarnet33
I’m curious what percentage of the dangerous vaccine crowd are killing their liver with cholesterol medicine.

"It wouldn’t be through injections, almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object."

President Trump said this just moments after he first brought up disinfectants.
Hen why did.Trump suggest injecting bleach into people or getting UV light inside them? Theventire world heard those very words come out of his puckered little mouth in hs press briefing with Dr. Brix.
The fool is a Cat5 fruitcake and so is everyone who voted for him in 2016. C'mon admit you made a mistake when you supported him at the ballot box.

I’m curious what percentage of the dangerous vaccine crowd are killing their liver with cholesterol medicine.
About the same percentage as the antivaxers who are melting their brains with methamphetamines.

mRNA has been in development for 30 years, it's not mysterious tech. We just didn't have the grant money to fund it and pull all the research together until COVID happened.

We had it working in mice in the 90's.

Look, it's one of your favorite references PUBMED: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1690918/

The issue is safety - short, medium and long-term in the general population.

This is the great unknown.

South Carolina has 5.5 million people. Tourism from all over the world is 20mil+ per year.

As of today, there are 9,500 deaths related to a novel, highly contagious virus COVID in 14+ months.

Vitamin D studies have been beyond impressive in both COVID and all of it's complications. (e.g. stroke, blood clotting, etc.) {one study of many}

Yet, everyone should sign up for an experimental vaccine, including children?

Hen why did.Trump suggest injecting bleach into people or getting UV light inside them? Theventire world heard those very words come out of his puckered little mouth in hs press briefing with Dr. Brix.
The fool is a Cat5 fruitcake and so is everyone who voted for him in 2016. C'mon admit you made a mistake when you supported him at the ballot box.
President Trump is the Best POTUS this country has had in a VERY VERY long time and will vote for him in 2024 if this country still exists. We may well be under China rule by then. Beijing Biden is handing it over as we speak. Will he be successful? I’m Praying someone stops him.

President Trump is the Best POTUS this country has had in a VERY VERY long time and will vote for him in 2024 if this country still exists. We may well be under China rule by then. Beijing Biden is handing it over as we speak. Will he be successful? I’m Praying someone stops him.
If we survived 4 years of Putin's asset in the Oval Office, we'll be fine wth Biden

Yet, everyone should sign up for an experimental vaccine, including children?
Well the study you just linked has this line:

No significant association was found in the subgroups of patients aged <65 years

So it sounds like we definitely need a vaccine for children, because vitamin D isn't going to do it.

No significant association was found in the subgroups of patients aged <65 years

So it sounds like we definitely need a vaccine for children, because vitamin D isn't going to do it.
Nor is bleach.

You know very well that's because they were focused on the risk-high groups.

Have you seen the studies regarding Vitamin D status in COVID deaths?

That the virus is 1.9-2.5x as lethal in Latinos & African Americas?

If the tech was ready after 30 years, why the need to fast track?

You've offered nothing in terms of why you believe it's safe and effective for everyone?

Why is over half the population currently passing on it?

Why do they need indemnity if this is harmless?

At the beginning of this entire thread, you stated that if the SALK study from just this week proves to be true in human, it would not be good. Are you offering guarantees even that one potential issue is a non-concern?

Last edited:
You know very well that's because they were focused on the risk-high groups.

Have you seen the studies regarding Vitamin D status in COVID deaths?

That the virus is 1.9-2.5x as lethal in Latinos & African Americas?

Do you live in a Big Pharma vacuum?

If the tech was ready after 30 years, why the need to fast track?

You've offered nothing in terms of why you believe it's safe and effective for everyone?

Why is over half the population currently passing on it?

Why do they need indemnity if this is harmless?

At the beginning of this entire thread, you stated that if the SALK study from just this week proves to be true in human, it would not be good. Are you offering guarantees even that one potential issue is a non-concern?
Pick a topic, I will talk to you one or two issues at a time. This is just a gish gallop.

"No what's a lttle odd is you taking issue with "Putin's asset" while accepting "Beijing Biden" without comment."

You misunderstood.

I didnt necessarily take issue with "putin asset" as much as someone typing that after just accusing others of being conspiracy theorists.

See, it was the hypocrisy of the comments, not the comments themselves.

Reactions: Silver_Coconut
"No what's a lttle odd is you taking issue with "Putin's asset" while accepting "Beijing Biden" without comment."

You misunderstood.

I didnt necessarily take issue with "putin asset" as much as someone typing that after just accusing others of being conspiracy theorists.

See, it was the hypocrisy of the comments, not the comments themselves.
But no hypocrisy in not seeing the same issue in both comments? Gotcha. Also my comment about a fear mongering president was in response to another's comment about a fear mongering CDC director, not any politician, so it appears you're getting yourself a little confused in your attempt to exercise a little cancel culture.

But no hypocrisy in not seeing the same issue in both comments? Gotcha. Also my comment about a fear mongering president was in response to another's comment about a fear mongering CDC director, not any politician, so it appears you're getting yourself a little confused in your attempt to exercise a little cancel culture.
Is it the same issue? I didnt see him denegrating "conspiracy theorists" before spouting one, like you did.

But I may have missed his post saying that.

And pointing out your hypocrisy is not "cancel culture", unless its definition is still shifting.

Have a nice day.

Is it the same issue? I didnt see him denegrating "conspiracy theorists" before spouting one, like you did.

But I may have missed his post saying that.

And pointing out your hypocrisy is not "cancel culture", unless its definition is still shifting.

Have a nice day.
The term "cancel culture" has been around for decades and is still shifting today, but often refers to criticism of dialogue or a comment that lies outside of the percieved beliefs of one's "tribe".

Fauci ?? HAHAHAHA!!!! That's my opinion of that shrimp...No vaccine.No control by this illegal fraudulent lying government.
Lurker, I provide exhibit A for my point about fear mongering conspiracy theorists, immediately above.

The term "cancel culture" has been around for decades and is still shifting today, but often refers to criticism of dialogue or a comment that lies outside of the percieved beliefs of one's "tribe".
I admit its definition shifts, but I dont think its shifted to that. I'm not cancelling anything, calling for anything to be cancelled, or working to get someone else silenced.

I simply pointed out a poster mocked others for being conspiracy theorists, right before spouting one himself.

I posted the quote. I posted the video/audio. At this point I can only assume reality and common sense elude you.

I never voted for him, but the difference between Trump and a deploracrat is like finding a $100 bill on the sidewalk or being mugged by ten big, strong men, where I'm strung upside down so they can shake all the loose change from my pockets. Then they sodomize me.

I posted the quote. I posted the video/audio. At this point I can only assume reality and common sense elude you.

I never voted for him, but the difference between Trump and a deploracrat is like finding a $100 bill on the sidewalk or being mugged by ten big, strong men, where I'm strung upside down so they can shake all the loose change from my pockets. Then they sodomize me.
Not.sure.what point you're.trying to make here. How is this relevant to my comments.
I admit its definition shifts, but I dont think its shifted to that. I'm not cancelling anything, calling for anything to be cancelled, or working to get someone else silenced.

I simply pointed out a poster mocked others for being conspiracy theorists, right before spouting one himself.
Difference being that multiple investigations, including one completed by our own FBI determined that Russia directly acted to interfere with our 2016 election an act of aggression by a foreign power accepted by Trump with no effort to apply any consequences to Russia. Biden has not been determined to engage in any such activity with China, so that dismisses your charge of hypocrisy summarily.

It's only been 70 years since the polio vaccine came out. Personally I am still waiting to see what the long term sides effects are.
Well so far I haven't come down with polio and I was in the sugar cube crowd.

Lol. This from the same.electorate that voted in 2016 to put the biggest fear mongering, conspiracy theorists, alarmist president into the Oval office in 250 years. You guys crack me up.
Sorry for your loss.

Difference being that multiple investigations, including one completed by our own FBI determined that Russia directly acted to interfere with our 2016 election an act of aggression by a foreign power accepted by Trump with no effort to apply any consequences to Russia. Biden has not been determined to engage in any such activity with China, so that dismisses your charge of hypocrisy summarily.

Russia tried to interfere in our election. This is nothing new. Trump applying consequences is debateable at best. None of which supports your conspiracy theory that Trump is a Putin asset.

So none of that even remotely dismisses you being a hypocrite. You accused people of being conspiracy theorists right before spouting one yourself.

Reactions: bflogger28
Wasn't the vaccine designed under Trump, who then took the vaccine when it was completed?

If I'm not mistaken, he did place the pot of gold at the feet of Big Pharma to rush the vaccine which had been being developed/troubleshooted in mice for three decades, and helped push it to Emergency Use Authorization status, as election day was around the corner*. {*non-political comment; aggressively centrist}

Meanwhile, he received the monoclonal antibodies. The latest study shows antibodies cut Covid severity by 70%. People who received had a 1.2% risk of hospitalization, a 0.07% (2 in 2700) risk of death. {link}

But the results in people who received PLACEBO {no antibodies} are just as interesting. This population was unhealthy. 58% were obese, 36% had cardiovascular issues. They did terribly, right? Not exactly. 1 in 25 were hospitalized. 1 in 370 died.

In other news, Pfizer CEO now stating a third (3rd) Covid vaccine dose will likely be needed within the first 12 months and then continued annually. {link}

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT