ADVERTISEMENT

OT....

jeff2001

Apr 5, 2003
you-may-be-ql8vd0.jpg

Life was so much better whrn JCP was a live event option every week no matter where you live. For many yrs they ran 2 shows a night, 7 nights a week and eventually went to 3 shows every night. One in virginia,north carolina, and south carolina. Tuesday night at the township was my fav night of the week

Life was so much better whrn JCP was a live event option every week no matter where you live. For many yrs they ran 2 shows a night, 7 nights a week and eventually went to 3 shows every night. One in virginia,north carolina, and south carolina. Tuesday night at the township was my fav night of the week
Tony Schiavone would always say "a super spectacular card ".

Reactions: joplin gamecock 1
If memory serves me, he started out calling baseball for the Crocketts triple a team in Charlotte, and after wCW, he was calling Georgia Leghumper basketball and i think he may be doing baseball again as well

Reactions: jeff2001
I just turned 17 on October 4 when Magnum had his wreck on October 14,1986 and Honestly I thought it was a wrestling angle.

Sadly enough, he was being groomed to be the next NWA champ when he had the wreck and the telephone pole he cut in half hit him on top of the head.

Reactions: jeff2001
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT