ADVERTISEMENT

Out Kick YOUR Coverage.

In YOUR opinion, In mine, she is Smoking........ Janet isnt bad, but to say Beyonce IS NOT ATTRACTIVE.... Well, i will definitely disagree. ..

Although never really paid much attention prior, had the pleasure of being on the same elevator once in Chicago. She is far more striking in person which isn't always the case for the famous.

Reactions: cockofdawn
good choice
pporizkova.jpg
The original ugly skinny guy rocker with super model wife....poster child for this thread!

Reactions: jeff2001
Folks, folks, folks! I know where everyone is coming from on this topic. But who are we as mere mortals to say who goes with whom? I made a similar comment myself about one of the couples.

But maybe just maybe, some of those couples and other couples as well that we all know, that do not appear to be a match to us, see something in each other that the rest of us don't appreciate.

Maybe to some people other things are important, e.g., conversation that contains depth, feelings, understanding, compassion. Just saying.........

Last edited:
Reactions: Harvard Gamecock
Folks, folks, folks! I know where everyone is coming from on this topic. But who are we as mere mortals to say who goes with whom? I made a similar comment myself about one of the couples.

But maybe just maybe, some of those couples and other couples as well that we all know, that do not appear to be a match to us, see something in each other that the rest of us don't appreciate.

Maybe to some people other things are important, e.g., conversation that contains depth, feelings, understanding, compassion. Just saying.........
A lot of truth and insight here.

I sooo out kicked my coverage with my wife. To this day everyone I know will still ask me how I did it.
(Full disclosure: I Lied. Shamelessly )

In YOUR opinion, In mine, she is Smoking........ Janet isnt bad, but to say Beyonce IS NOT ATTRACTIVE.... Well, i will definitely disagree. ..

Beyoncé definitely looks better all made up. Most of that isn’t really Beyoncé though. Still not bad though...
533b28083a4b3305ee54d543618715d5.jpg

Dennis Kucinich sure did.

Cinema+Peace+Event+Benefitting+J+P+Haitian+NTYK4KhKGnPx.jpg
I am not so sure, she has an unusually large head.

Here in MIA is see a lot of super hot young chicks with 80 year old guys. They arrive in a Bentley or RR, they sport a lot of bling, they are obviously working hard for the money. That old guy will be dead in a few years and they will inherited Millions of $$$$$. Nothing wrong with this, everyone is happy. She can get a stud her age in a few years...

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT