ADVERTISEMENT

Parking at UGA

coley70

Nov 30, 2013
I'm going to the game in Athens, haven't been there in a long time. Anybody know where USC fans park?
Last time I went, we parked at a church and they shuttled us there and back. Cannot remember where it
was or anything. Think it was a few miles away, and it was all USC fans. Please help!! It was a very hostile
environment in Athens, and I would like to be around my fellow gamecocks. Much thanks for any info!!

Get there early is all I can tell you. I been there several times and never will go back. Rudest bunch of rednecks in SEC history ! Good luck and be safe . I have parked over by the baseball field .
Yeah, that's really why I've never been back. They were really rude and angry when we beat them that year. Thanks for the tip!

Is a freaking disaster.....for all the hype about UGA it is the worst fan experience I have ever been to.....I have seen UGA, ND, UF, LSU, Alabama, UNC, NCST, the real Miami back in the day with the Blades Brothers vs Sterling Sharpe showdown and Auburn....

Last time we wrecked a UGA tailgate by bribing the security attendant with about 2 dozen other SC fans and took their parking....it was on Lumpkin but still about 800 miles from the stadium.

Is a freaking disaster.....for all the hype about UGA it is the worst fan experience I have ever been to.....I have seen UGA, ND, UF, LSU, Alabama, UNC, NCST, the real Miami back in the day with the Blades Brothers vs Sterling Sharpe showdown and Auburn....

Last time we wrecked a UGA tailgate by bribing the security attendant with about 2 dozen other SC fans and took their parking....it was on Lumpkin but still about 800 miles from the stadium.

Don't forget walking over that stupid railroad track.

I'm going to the game in Athens, haven't been there in a long time. Anybody know where USC fans park?
Last time I went, we parked at a church and they shuttled us there and back. Cannot remember where it
was or anything. Think it was a few miles away, and it was all USC fans. Please help!! It was a very hostile
environment in Athens, and I would like to be around my fellow gamecocks. Much thanks for any info!!
Without a doubt Georgia Fans are the worst. I been down there about a dozen times. Watched Carolina win and lose. Their fans are the No. 1 group of red necks in college football. Parking is an absolute joke!!!!

Without a doubt Georgia Fans are the worst. I been down there about a dozen times. Watched Carolina win and lose. Their fans are the No. 1 group of red necks in college football. Parking is an absolute joke!!!!

The times I've been we walked right down fraternity row, which was not fun. The were all standing right by the sidewalk screaming at us. Not a good beginning. Another time (1980)we drove by the railroad and a bottle hit our car.

Last time we took a fan bus. As soon as we hit Athens, passing by a parking lot, several Ga fans mooned our bus.

Tough place on team and on fans.

I had to park at a church and be bussed over to that sh!thole only to be treated like dirt by every dog (refuse to spell it like they want) there. They were all drunk rednecks.

Takes about an hour to walk out of that POS stadium because of their poor design.

I had to park at a church and be bussed over to that sh!thole only to be treated like dirt by every dog (refuse to spell it like they want) there. They were all drunk rednecks.

Takes about an hour to walk out of that POS stadium because of their poor design.

Poor design? Poor design? Hell, they don't HAVE a design. The whole campus/town is a disorganized and over rated shithole - literally. The stadium field was once a CESS POOL! Thus, the Tech students' chant:

GLORY, GLORY TO OLE GEORGIA
THE CESSPOOL OF THE SOUTH!

Know what Rhett Butler REALLY said to that two-timing ho' Scarlett? -

Scarlett: 'Oh, Rhett, what will I do? Where will I go'
Rhett: 'Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn, but I'll tell you one thing ole Rhett won't be doing on Fall Saturdays, I won't be draggin' your sorry ass over to that stinkhole, Athens, Georgia, trying my damndest to have an intelligent conversation with those drunken, redneck, inbred Dogs. Good-bye, Scarlet, and . . . GO 'COCKS!

You mean this campus?

UGAtrash_0917_01_253523a_1.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT