ADVERTISEMENT

PJ Fleck

They really haven't played anyone yet. Let's see how they do against PSU next weekend. But he's a good coach. He was on my list of coaches I thought we should have at least talked to in 2015. (Along with Matt Rhule, Matt Campbell and Justin Fuente)

They really haven't played anyone yet. Let's see how they do against PSU next weekend. But he's a good coach. He was on my list of coaches I thought we should have at least talked to in 2015. (Along with Matt Rhule, Matt Campbell and Justin Fuente)
PSU? How do you think our 4th year guy would do against PSU? Maybe we should be asking, "How would Fleck do against UNC, Missouri, or UT?"
The guy was a winner at Western Michigan and now he's a winner at Minnesota.

PSU? How do you think our 4th year guy would do against PSU? Maybe we should be asking, "How would Fleck do against UNC, Missouri, or UT?"
The guy was a winner at Western Michigan and now he's a winner at Minnesota.

I didn't mean to disparage him. I do think he is a fine coach. 8-0 at Minnesota is impressive. But look at UM's schedule. Penn State is their first tough test.

No. For one, he hasn't played anybody with a heartbeat yet this season. He doesn't even draw a couple of the better Big Ten teams through luck of the schedule. But mostly I just couldnt stand to watch him running around with his stupid little tie on so everyone will pay all attention to him. He's annoying.

No one in that conference impresses me, don’t care what media says.
No. For one, he hasn't played anybody with a heartbeat yet this season. He doesn't even draw a couple of the better Big Ten teams through luck of the schedule. But mostly I just couldnt stand to watch him running around with his stupid little tie on so everyone will pay all attention to him. He's annoying.
who even plays in that conference?

After looking at the Gophers' schedule, I have decided Muschamp and USC would be 6-2, at best, and probably 5-3 or 4-4.
I'm not calling for us to go after PJ Fleck today. I'm saying he would be infinitely better than Muschamp.

After looking at the Gophers' schedule, I have decided Muschamp and USC would be 6-2, at best, and probably 5-3 or 4-4.
I'm not calling for us to go after PJ Fleck today. I'm saying he would be infinitely better than Muschamp.
Do y’all
Watch football? Really!

Do y’all
Watch football? Really!
Yeah, I've watched 4 years of Muschamp at USC. I've watched 4 years of Muschamp at Florida. I've watched 8 years of a guy proving he will never be a big, consistent winner as a head coach. I don't know how things will turn out for Fleck, but I do know there isn't an 8 year track record of disappointment with him.

And a winner

Yeah. Who wants another Dabo-type as our HC - sans the necktie, of course?

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
I don’t care for Fleck but Muschamp is annoying too. He looks foolish on the sidelines and especially tonight! I was embarrassed in that stadium, surrounded by all those Tennessee hicks, who was laughing at Muschamp and all his dumb decisions. Humiliating; but I know I don’t have to tell you that midline.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Ass clown!! Saw the special on him! Not Buying!!
What? You are crazy?! He builds a culture, it's a recruits option to buy into or not. But without a culture then you don't have a team. Fleck is building a culture where he will recruit his guys and in 2.5yrs, he took Minnesota to new levels in recent history. I will take any coach that builds a positive culture that creates an identity. He hasn't had the stars that are on Champs team and definitely didn't before he came to Minn! I give him credit! I think he is tied to Minn somehow, like graduate or something. He isn't leaving

8-0
Let’s fire WM and hire PJ Fleck. He’s 8-0 at Minnesota!
They had 498 yards offense with only 177 passing.
Guy can coach. Come on Ray.
Make the move.
LOL, he ain't coming to South Carolina. That is the very definition of a lateral move...

He wouldn't come here. He's a Dabo-lite except that he doesn't talk religion and dumped his first wife for a stripper type.

What? You are crazy?! He builds a culture, it's a recruits option to buy into or not. But without a culture then you don't have a team. Fleck is building a culture where he will recruit his guys and in 2.5yrs, he took Minnesota to new levels in recent history. I will take any coach that builds a positive culture that creates an identity. He hasn't had the stars that are on Champs team and definitely didn't before he came to Minn! I give him credit! I think he is tied to Minn somehow, like graduate or something. He isn't leaving
Who do they play?

Yeah, I've watched 4 years of Muschamp at USC. I've watched 4 years of Muschamp at Florida. I've watched 8 years of a guy proving he will never be a big, consistent winner as a head coach. I don't know how things will turn out for Fleck, but I do know there isn't an 8 year track record of disappointment with him.
They play in a weak conference!

Definitely seeing a pattern with Will and QB’s they seem to keep regressing the longer they play for him.

Seriously? We lost to Tennessee, Missouri, and North Carolina. Get the F out of here.

Reactions: drawplay000
We can exercise this debate of who wants PJ Fleck here, but for those who deal with cold, unflinching reality there is a truth that is hard to deal with.
There is no good compelling reason for PJ to even consider the prospect of leaving his current situation to come here.

We can exercise this debate of who wants PJ Fleck here, but for those who deal with cold, unflinching reality there is a truth that is hard to deal with.
There is no good compelling reason for PJ to even consider the prospect of leaving his current situation to come here.

He is an upper midwest guy. He cut his teeth at Western Michigan. We will have to look at a school like East Carolina, Tulane, Memphis, UAB or something similar for our next coach. (which will be in 2-3 years)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT