ADVERTISEMENT

Please explain why CU win is good

As a SC alumnus, ever since I can remember, supposedly the state of SC can't recruit enough talented players to win it all. That excuse no longer works. The bar has been raised. SC is a beautiful place that draws many tourists. No reason why talented football players wouldn't want to spend four years in SC.

Elite recruits $$$, zero coaching turnover, and PEDs.

The lack of coaching turnover separates them from Alabama and that showed last night.

Maybe it will make us enjoy the season more now. We don’t have to worry about catching Clempson anymore, there’s no way we ever win three championships in football.
Might just make us more realistic in the future......maybe.

Maybe it will make us enjoy the season more now. We don’t have to worry about catching Clempson anymore, there’s no way we ever win three championships in football.
Might just make us more realistic in the future......maybe.
Right. The best we can hope for is to maybe beat clemson again one day (in the distant future).

But it's good for me because, instead of wasting time watching us play mediocre football, I can concentrate on catching another PB largemouth. That's really more important to me.

Reactions: 1vagamecock
Right. The best we can hope for is to maybe beat clemson again one day (in the distant future).

But it's good for me because, instead of wasting time watching us play mediocre football, I can concentrate on catching another PB largemouth. That's really more important to me.
Just installed a new fish finder on the boat and got all my gear ready for the new year!

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1vagamecock
Dabo said it best last night. "If I can do it, anybody can." This is why as Gamecock fans must never lose hope and throw in the towel. Dabo has learned from failure. When we were in the midst of our high mark of 3 11-2 season, he was building. Building on failure. Since 2011 their low mark for wins was 10.

He had a vision and made sure every player/recruit bought in. As he succeeded he attracted better talent and did not get in the way of the talent. Our fans are absolutely correct that Dabo is not the greatest x's and o's coach. Never has been. He sold his dream to coaches and players to bought in and embodied his vision.

For our team to succeed we cannot expect instant gratification. Simply won't happen. Our run of good fortune was partially contributed by recruiting flips when Tommy Bowden was fired. For instance Devonte Holloman, Stephon Gilmore were at one time Clemson commits.

Our coaches need to flip the script and dream why not us. Stop with the excuses of how can we catch them now. The tallest midget in the ACC is now the giant in college football.

We do not have a bad football staff or team. Do they suffer brain farts? Absolutely with UVA a prime example. I would submit im 2018 most of the talent this year was young on the team particularly the secondary, defensive line and key members on the o line rotation.

Like it or not, we have one of the better QB's in the history of Carolina football leading the team now. The depth is not near where we want it to be especially to run the high octane up tempo offense.

Some will point to the flip in the Belk Bowl as reason to make change. Would our program be any different if we beat UVA? I submit the pre Dec 21, early signing recruiting was more important to the long term success of the program.

Time Gamecocks to change our mindset. If Clemson can do it, so can we.

Reactions: vacock#
Dabo said it best last night. "If I can do it, anybody can." This is why as Gamecock fans must never lose hope and throw in the towel. Dabo has learned from failure. When we were in the midst of our high mark of 3 11-2 season, he was building. Building on failure. Since 2011 their low mark for wins was 10.

He had a vision and made sure every player/recruit bought in. As he succeeded he attracted better talent and did not get in the way of the talent. Our fans are absolutely correct that Dabo is not the greatest x's and o's coach. Never has been. He sold his dream to coaches and players to bought in and embodied his vision.

For our team to succeed we cannot expect instant gratification. Simply won't happen. Our run of good fortune was partially contributed by recruiting flips when Tommy Bowden was fired. For instance Devonte Holloman, Stephon Gilmore were at one time Clemson commits.

Our coaches need to flip the script and dream why not us. Stop with the excuses of how can we catch them now. The tallest midget in the ACC is now the giant in college football.

We do not have a bad football staff or team. Do they suffer brain farts? Absolutely with UVA a prime example. I would submit im 2018 most of the talent this year was young on the team particularly the secondary, defensive line and key members on the o line rotation.

Like it or not, we have one of the better QB's in the history of Carolina football leading the team now. The depth is not near where we want it to be especially to run the high octane up tempo offense.

Some will point to the flip in the Belk Bowl as reason to make change. Would our program be any different if we beat UVA? I submit the pre Dec 21, early signing recruiting was more important to the long term success of the program.

Time Gamecocks to change our mindset. If Clemson can do it, so can we.
It isn't the fans, it's the higher ups. They've always held USC back and they always will hold USC back.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Just installed a new fish finder on the boat and got all my gear ready for the new year!
Don't wait to get out there. The biggest bass of the year can be caught in Jan-Feb. You may only get one bite, but it's usually worth it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT