ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Last three games.

What needs to happen the next three games for you to be satisfied?

• 3-0, as either win them all for 9 wins on the season or the season sucks.

• 2-1 would be a satisfying outcome

• 1-2 as these are three good teams and even one upset would be nice

• 1-2, but only if the win is Clemson (I hate Clemson)

• 0-3 is fine as long as none are blowout losses, as we have 6 wins and are bowl bound

• 1-2 as long as the win is either Tennessee or Clemson, as that would be upsets of teams I hate.

• I don't care what happens the next three games, as I never expected six wins anyway.

• Is it possible to have a tie in college football, if so let's tie a game

• It would be fun to have all the final scores be prime numbers like 23 to 17 or 29 to 13

• let's just forfeit and be done with it

Results are only viewable after voting.

BattleshipTexas

Oct 15, 2001
Now SC's last three games are tough ones and the pessimists will all assume all are losses. So would you be happy with 1-2? 2-1? 1-2 if it is Clemson that you win?

Now SC's last three games are tough ones and the pessimists will all assume all are losses. So would you be happy with 1-2? 2-1? 1-2 if it is Clemson that you win?
Id be happy with 1-2. All 3 are better than us. 2 of them are extremely better. So 1-2 and a 7-5 regular season would be an average successful USC football season

Florida has flaws. Very beatable. Biggest attribute is they have a first year coach so they play hard. They are about the same as they were last season talent wise. Maybe worse. Just play hard.

I don’t think we can replicate what Georgia did to Tennessee but the blueprint is out there on what to do to stop them. It’s a copy cat league. It will be interesting to see how Tennessee responds. It will be senior night and likely a night home game. I expect Willy B to be rocking.

We owe Clemsux. It’s going to boil down to if we have the dudes to shut down their run game. They can’t pass it. They have QB confidence issues. Both suck. It’ll be tough to win in Taterville, but we go into that game with more hope than we’ve had to win it in quite some time.

They’ll all be tough but we have enough talent to win all 3. The frustrating part is we have played bad enough at times to lose all 3. Defense needs to lick its wounds and get back to basics. Offense needs to show the creativity they had against Vandy. Either Satterfield was bagging or someone else called the plays.

I will concede we are likely a Vegas dog in all three with Florida being the most likely win.

Very possible we beat UF. UT unlikely but who knows if we get Lloyd back and Hooker is injured? CU seems more vulnerable than they've been in a long time who knows. I would say 1-2 but 2-1 is possible. 3-0 only if there are key injuries.

Very possible we beat UF. UT unlikely but who knows if we get Lloyd back and Hooker is injured? CU seems more vulnerable than they've been in a long time who knows. I would say 1-2 but 2-1 is possible. 3-0 only if there are key injuries.
I don't know how anybody can watch this team and think they're going to win any of the next 3. I say all 3 will be total beat downs

I don't know how anybody can watch this team and think they're going to win any of the next 3. I say all 3 will be total beat downs
Maybe not beatdowns, but yes watching this team, and looking at the teams we have beaten and compare them to the next 3 opponents, it does not look promising.

Now SC's last three games are tough ones and the pessimists will all assume all are losses.

Trying to remove the "pessimist vs sunshine pumper" aspect, I would ask this.

If you were forced (I know it's an unrealistic scenario) to bet your life savings, would you bet for 0,1,2 or 3 wins? And does the answer make you a pessimist?

Edit: This just, for me, falls back to thinking what you HOPE will happen vs what you THINK will happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT