ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Who wants GCC to add a basketball forum?

Would you like Gamecock Central to add a basketball forum?

• Yes

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • No

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You mean so FGF could be just bitchin about and talkin about taters non stop? Gonna take a pass on that.

Reactions: jeff2001
Many SEC teams' Rivals sites have:

Football, Basketball & Baseball forums.

Also, links to Rivals CFB Soundoff, etc.

Here, we do BBQ hash, Battle Armor and other cool stuff.

Go Cocks!

Unless I've missed it there's not even a forum specifically for football. I've got no problem with it as it is. But on the other hand I'm not at all opposed, so whatever they do works for me.

I wish we had the old Locker Rook back. But, in reality I use FGF as if it were the Locker Room.

I like it the way it is. Now if USC was competing for NCs every year I might feel differently.

Not sure what the point would be. The volume for all posts regardless of topic is relatively low. Typically you would add topic specific forums to lessen traffic.

Reactions: king ward
Many SEC teams' Rivals sites have:Football, Basketball & Baseball forums.

We don't have ANYTHING for basketball. We only have "HOOPS"
Even though the NAME of the Game is BASKETBALL, we call it "HOOPS"
Serious as a heart attack, check it out. Every other Rivals Team lists it as BASKETBALL;
We call it "HOOPS"

"HOOPS" or Hoop rolling, also called hoop trundling, is both a sport and a child's game in which a large hoop is rolled along the ground, generally by means of an object wielded by the player. The aim of the game is to keep the hoop upright for long periods of time, or to do various tricks.

Though CT had some major issues, mostly related to rouge mods, they did have a nice setup with a separate forum for each sport and one for recruiting.

Though I do kind of like just coming to one forum for everything.

Pros and cons to both.

Does it come with a new coach? If so count me in!

9253976.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT