ADVERTISEMENT

Rakym Felder is money

Felder is a baller...CFM gets upset with his freshman mistakes...But he is tough as nails and wants the challenge

Reactions: GLiDE.
Felder is a baller...CFM gets upset with his freshman mistakes...But he is tough as nails and wants the challenge
Love him at point. Even more than PJ. Don't get me wrong as Dozier is an asset but I feel better with Felder running point.

Reactions: lawcalcock
He has great vision and his passing ability is superb. I feel good about his growth moving forward, if there is one thing Frank can do its develop basketball players

Ice cold from the free throw line and great running point. All the difference tonight. And he's only a freshman

Felder needs to be handling the ball at the end of the game. Dozier is too inconsistent at the free throw line. Felder was money.

Tonight was some of the best passing and spacing I've seen all year. Got a lot of good looks from the basket and we seemed to have a lot more substitution throughout the game. We were definitely the fresher team at the end of the game....Duke couldn't even muster a big push at the end.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT