ADVERTISEMENT

Raleigh regional

• Friday, May 31 | Game 1 | James Madison vs. South Carolina | 2 p.m. | ESPN+
  • Friday, May 31 | Game 2 | Bryant vs. NC State | 7 p.m. | ESPN+

This looks much better than the SEC tournament matchups. Let's see if the guys can bring some of that same energy we had from last week while playing on the road.

Last edited:
A little FYI on Friday's regional game. It is being televised on ESPN+. So that means you have to have a subscription to ESPN+ streaming service to watch it.
Or just get Hulu with Disney option. I get to watch every single game. I get full ESPN access, ESPN+ included, with my Hulu account and when it is on the SEC network I can watch it on Hulu.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Or just get Hulu with Disney option. I get to watch every single game. I get full ESPN access, ESPN+ included, with my Hulu account and when it is on the SEC network I can watch it on Hulu.
Yeah it is kinda nice to not have to open the ESPN app to watch ESPN+ and SEC+. Allows you to surf other channels easier than in the app.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Yeah it is kinda nice to not have to open the ESPN app to watch ESPN+ and SEC+. Allows you to surf other channels easier than in the app.
I used to go up to my sister's house to watch games all the different Gamecock games. She is an Alumni and we have season tickets together for football. I asked her how she got them all and she told me Hulu. I dropped two other streams I had and signed up for Hulu. Fortunately, they have more than enough on there to keep my wife entertained so she does not fuss at me about the cost.
Supposedly I could save games and watch later but I have not tried that yet.

This. Honestly I’m not sure why any sports fan isn’t on Hulu. It’s the best of your streaming options. You don’t have to worry about any espn getting pulled from Hulu since it’s owned by Disney which also owns espn.

Top of 5th inning. JMU with two men on. Tied at 1, one out. Eli Jones is being replaced by Ty Good.

Double steal. JMU with men on second and third.

Reactions: cockofdawn
4-11 JMU and man on third. We are screwing up with fielding too. We should have gotten bunt out at first but Jones took too much time fielding it. Good wasn't paying attention to runners during double steal.

At least we can hit dingers. Messina with his second BB today. Need a better hitter behind him.

We average 10 runs a game in the SEC tournament against elite teams but are struggling for runs against JMU, who didn't even know if they clinched an NCAA tournament birth until Monday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT