ADVERTISEMENT

Ray Ray Mccloud is going Pro...per twitter.*

It’s a good chance Clemson will retain Celine Ferrell, Christian Wilkins, Austin Bryant, and Mitch Hyatt. More than just smoke there is a fire starting to catch.

Hyatt has annouonce he will be returning. Talk started yesterday about Ferrell, Wilkings and Bryant telling teammates they were returning, but nothing offical yet.

Reciever wise, I think we are good...4/5 star Ross out of AL seemed to be a lock to come to Clemson...but I think Bama showing their new passing ability could possibly turn him.

I haven't heard - but Dabo said that Hyatt wanted to be a 1st rounder, and he could be if he worked hard...so 2nd round or later I guess.
Okay, if he's projected 1st round or really even 2nd I say he's a fool to stay. I would and have said that about SC guys, too. The guaranteed money from even a 2nd round contract is life changing and future-securing money if you're not an idiot with it and make some smart investments.

Ferrell, Wilkings and Bryant telling teammates they were returning, but nothing offical yet.

I agree with the posters who say Cain and Mclound leaving, no big deal.

Maybe all of those stud DL's should not have signed early if they knew Bryant, Wilkins and Ferrell were staying

Nicely played by Dabo

Wilkins is a first round pick, all day long, he should go

I agree with the posters who say Cain and Mclound leaving, no big deal.

Maybe all of those stud DL's should not have signed early if they knew Wilkins and Ferrell were staying

Nicely played by Dabo

Wilkins is a first round pick, all day long

Bryant would not be drafted, so why would he not stay?
I've seen Bryant projected in the low 1st to 2nd round of most mock drafts I have seen. I've seen Ferrell and Wilkins in the first round of every one with Ferrell in the teens and Wilkins in the high teens to upper top 10.

Sulayman, Bryant, I was thinking Kelly Bryant would not be drafted, LOL

I quickly edited!

Wilkins is a guy I think that would end up easily in the top 10 after evaluation process.

If he waits until next year, he may go lower because Lawrence would be the top DT as a top 5 guy.

Stupid for Wilkins to stay.

I've seen Bryant projected in the low 1st to 2nd round of most mock drafts I have seen. I've seen Ferrell and Wilkins in the first round of every one with Ferrell in the teens and Wilkins in the high teens to upper top 10.
Ferrell and Wilkins would be fools not to go. The chances they would be taking by staying just aren't worth it.

Reactions: Sulayman
Ray Ray done lost his mind. Not as good as A. Scott was and look how he ended up..

Ray Ray has done all he can to improve his draft stock. One more year won't make him taller or appreciably bigger, so he really isn't risking very much.

Van Smith is in a similar boat. He won't gain height or speed (much) in the offseason.

Cain could improve his hands. He plays the 9 (Mike Williams' old position) but he's no Mike Williams (but who the hell is?). I think Higgins will be an upgrade there in time with some added muscle. That said, he will kill it at the combine.

Okay, if he's projected 1st round or really even 2nd I say he's a fool to stay. I would and have said that about SC guys, too. The guaranteed money from even a 2nd round contract is life changing and future-securing money if you're not an idiot with it and make some smart investments.

Hyatt is projected as a top 10 OT, which probably isn't in the first two rounds. He's really good but he's a bit undersized at around 280-290 lbs.

Wilkins is a first round pick, all day long, he should go

I actually agree with this. Would love for him to stay but I cannot logically see him staying. That said, I don't think he is as highly regarded by the pro scouts for some reason and I don't think he got a first-round grade by the NFL evaluation system.

Sulayman, Bryant, I was thinking Kelly Bryant would not be drafted, LOL

I quickly edited!

Wilkins is a guy I think that would end up easily in the top 10 after evaluation process.

If he waits until next year, he may go lower because Lawrence would be the top DT as a top 5 guy.

Stupid for Wilkins to stay.

I would have thought Wilkins was an easy first round pick and possibly top 10, but word on the street is he received a 2nd or 3rd round grade from the NFL. Apparently he was highly touted by many because of his ability to play both end and tackle so well. However, the NFL is not interested in someone that can play both of those positions. He is going to be a tackle in the NFL so apparently they want to see him dominate more from the inside in order to earn a higher grade.

I would have thought Wilkins was an easy first round pick and possibly top 10, but word on the street is he received a 2nd or 3rd round grade from the NFL. Apparently he was highly touted by many because of his ability to play both end and tackle so well. However, the NFL is not interested in someone that can play both of those positions. He is going to be a tackle in the NFL so apparently they want to see him dominate more from the inside in order to earn a higher grade.

Could it also have anything to do with his affinity for buttholes??

It was 2nd round but he hasn't graduated yet either. He had a statement saying his degree was too important and he would have only left for round 1 grade. According to article I read anyway.

One more year with Dabo...

3934yu85yu4.gif

Could it also have anything to do with his affinity for buttholes??

No Rod, I was told by a clemfan that ALL players ass grab in the pile and that I have garnet colored sunglasses on to think differently.

So I asked him to google it.....nothing but clemson pics came up. His response," Well its only because of the extra cameras in the playoffs"

You cannot teach this shyt...or maybe you can.

The article I read said that Clemson did not have a player with first round grade. Said it had several 2nd round. Article went on to say that the large QB class was the main reason otherwise a couple probably would have had 1st Rd grades.

You keep telling yourself that if it makes you fell good.
Outside of Renfrow who on your roster has delivered anything to sing praises about? We have Deebo coming back who'd I'd take over any receiver on your roster. We also have Bryan Edwards and both Smith's who are all high quality receivers.

Outside of Renfrow who on your roster has delivered anything to sing praises about? We have Deebo coming back who'd I'd take over any receiver on your roster. We also have Bryan Edwards and both Smith's who are all high quality receivers.

I would say Tee Higgins is one us Tigers are very excited about. Some of the catches he made this year were really good. Esp the 1-handed catch running down the sideline and never broke stride on his way to the endzone. He just needs to add some weight. Kid is bout as thick as a noodle, but great hands and could be another Mike Williams after 2 years in the weight room.

Also Diondre Overton (long with great hands as well) and Amari Rodgers (plays like Artavis Scott).

The triumvirate of Deebo, Bryan Edwards and Shi Smith is pretty lethal, especially if Werner can get Jake's accuracy dialed back in where we know it belongs.

Reactions: BigTomE
I would say Tee Higgins is one us Tigers are very excited about. Some of the catches he made this year were really good. Esp the 1-handed catch running down the sideline and never broke stride on his way to the endzone. He just needs to add some weight. Kid is bout as thick as a noodle, but great hands and could be another Mike Williams after 2 years in the weight room.

Also Diondre Overton (long with great hands as well) and Amari Rodgers (plays like Artavis Scott).
I mentioned Higgins in my post and the other 2 are still wait and see players. I'm not sure how you can compare a guy who barely had 100 yards receiving to Artavis Scott. He might end up being a great receiver but right now he's a 5-8 midget who hasn't done anything significant.

I mentioned Higgins in my post and the other 2 are still wait and see players. I'm not sure how you can compare a guy who barely had 100 yards receiving to Artavis Scott. He might end up being a great receiver but right now he's a 5-8 midget who hasn't done anything significant.

Didnt see your other post, but good call on Higgins.

Rodgers' running style with the ball is very much like Scott. Kid doesn't go down easy and loves the contact. That's what made Scott so good....he looked to actually enjoy contact and rarely ever went down at the hands of 1 tackler.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT