ADVERTISEMENT

Ray Tanner theme song! Let me take you lower and lower!

We are going lower and lower. It is hard to stomach. Muschamp was held accountable but the man whose judgement hired him has not been.

I remember the last CWS championship we were in. The intro after commercials was “Burn it Down” by Linkin Park.
How fitting.😂

Im just joking around. But it actually was the song.
I love that song by the way.

Reactions: SOSUSC
To the tune of higher and higher.

Been advocating for Danny White for awhile, my bet is he cleans up the mess in Knoxville. He is an outstanding AD.

I would’ve loved to see White as AD and Ray Ray transitioned to an advisor/ambassador role.

Guess that’s too radical for the good ole boy network in Columbia.

Been advocating for Danny White for awhile, my bet is he cleans up the mess in Knoxville. He is an outstanding AD.

I would’ve loved to see White as AD and Ray Ray transitioned to an advisor/ambassador role.

Guess that’s too radical for the good ole boy network in Columbia.

Not looking good as White's first move as AD was to hire his buddy and double his salary and then throw a few million at his former employer.

One has to wonder if this was all part of a back room agreement. White left UCF with the understanding that he would take their underperforming head coach and give UCF a big pay day in the process.

Shady.

The good ol days. Remember back when there was a fire alarm at Bates House (I was living in Bates West). The Bates house folks had the Bee Gees Disco Inferno playing (loud) out of one of the dorm windows. Classic move.

Not looking good as White's first move as AD was to hire his buddy and double his salary and then throw a few million at his former employer.

One has to wonder if this was all part of a back room agreement. White left UCF with the understanding that he would take their underperforming head coach and give UCF a big pay day in the process.

Shady.

Hard to call Josh underperforming. Heupel won 12, 10, and 6 games in his 3 years there, not bad for the being the guy that followed the guy. He hired Randy Shannon as his DC, that’s his biggest mistake this past year.

Heupel’s UCF offenses finished 5th, 2nd and 2nd nationally in total offense. That’s strong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT