ADVERTISEMENT

Screw Frank's Boy!!! Got $50 says 4-8!

Southern Fried Chicken

Gold Member
Sep 6, 2022
Let's give our attention to WBB & MBB. I believe we have winners.

Frank's Boy, you are so .......... unknowledgeable!!! you little puke!!!!

NRVg.gif

Wish i could get excited for basketball. Just cant. Maybe if the men make the Final Four again, but thats about it

This man does not like SB lol
I’m a SB fan. He won my loyalty when he beat UT and Clemson back-to-back, and then almost knocked off ND despite the quiters. That’s two year’s worth of loyalty. I think the current youngsters will be outstanding next year. Can’t wait to see LaNorris take over at QB next year.

Reactions: gamecock stock
I’m a SB fan. He won my loyalty when he beat UT and Clemson back-to-back, and then almost knocked off ND despite the quiters. That’s two year’s worth of loyalty. I think the current youngsters will be outstanding next year. Can’t wait to see LaNorris take over at QB next year.
As much as I question the job he has done this year, he has earned to be given as much time as Muschamp.

As much as I question the job he has done this year, he has earned to be given as much time as Muschamp.
I think so too. Solid win yesterday. He was probably going to get it either way. I'm also hopeful he doesn't get an extension even if we make a bowl. Four years is enough of a contract for our coaches.

Reactions: gamecock stock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT