ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Tournament Cancelled

This is egregious! Who cares if people die, I want to watch hoops! SmokinSmile

Damn Shame! I actually look more forward to the conference tournaments than I do the NCAA tournament.

This all but guarantees the NCAAT will be canceled.
Def going to be cancelled. How can they even properly select the field when half are not even playing Conf tournaments. This is kind of crazy and stinks for alot of these players whose career is pretty much over now. I hate it for Dawn and company also. This was the year they were going to solidify themselves as best ever but all things considered, that pales in comparison to what is actually going on.

Don’t know how to link it. Look on Twitter. Please fire frank.

LOL! This actually provides major cover for Ray Tanner not to fire Frank. "We do not know whether we would have made the tournament due to the cancellation of very important games in the SEC tournament due to the coronavirus." Something like that.

LOL! This actually provides major cover for Ray Tanner not to fire Frank. "We do not know whether we would have made the tournament due to the cancellation of very important games in the SEC tournament due to the coronavirus." Something like that.

ha, yup! "Under the circumstances..."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT