ADVERTISEMENT

So much for a great hire at OC... SMH

pretty lame that Champ didn’t get a better hire w an identity on offense. I’m skeptical but I guess we will see how it works out.

Yeah, look what happened to the tiggers when they hired co-OC's from within. Less than 200 total yards in the biggest game of the year. I guess the "Chad Morris" effect is wearing off now. Hopefully McClendon will get the job done better than Scott and Elliott did in Monday night's disaster.

Reactions: Tigerflip212
Yeah, look what happened to the tiggers when they hired co-OC's from within. Less than 200 total yards in the biggest game of the year. I guess the "Chad Morris" effect is wearing off now. Hopefully McClendon will get the job done better than Scott and Elliott did in Monday night's disaster.

Lol , yeah Clemson must be on the downside, like Todd Ellis said

This better pay dividends.
Cant hurt in Recruiting, i would guess..
giphy.gif

i say give him a shot.... Apparently he is a great Recruiter, that is the biggest issue.. SC is one of only a few Universities in the FBS with two minority Coordinators, that is a positive for sure..
Are you implying that an organization might run better and be better served when it's run by a diverse group of people that better represents its constituency?

pretty lame that Champ didn’t get a better hire w an identity on offense. I’m skeptical but I guess we will see how it works out.

^^^^^^^ Since you seem to be able to predict the future, please tell us all which investments we should make now for exceptional gains over the next three years.
Using the analogy to indicate that none of us know if this is a poor, fair, or exceptional move.
Surely, most of us can agree that the results for the first two years exceeded expectations.

Are you implying that an organization might run better and be better served when it's run by a diverse group of people that better represents its constituency?
Absolutely........ I am all about best man for the job, White, Black, Green, Red or Yellow!!! The fact that this hire is a Minority can only help in recruiting..

I'm sold, I love the youth and aggressiveness of our staff. Maybe a hiccup here and there but this will be good for the culture and culture is everything when you are building towards new heights.
Lol. No change here. Bmac said at the news conference that there will be a tweet or two in the offense...if that doesn't concern you then you have no idea what's going on

Reactions: sadd66
We should have hired somebody over 60 who has been doing this same job day in and day out for decades on end. That was the ONLY answer. We are doomed to fail.
Or we could hire someone with no experience in the job who was co coordinator of one of the worse offenses in the country whom at his news conference said he was only going to make a tweet or two to the offense..seems like a recipe for greatness. Lol

Reactions: sadd66
i say give him a shot.... Apparently he is a great Recruiter, that is the biggest issue.. SC is one of only a few Universities in the FBS with two minority Coordinators, that is a positive for sure..

Unless some brainless announcer from ESPN decides to make note of that fact on live television making us look as if we just emerged from the Ante-Bellum Era! What a total idiot!

Or we could hire someone with no experience in the job who was co coordinator of one of the worse offenses in the country whom at his news conference said he was only going to make a tweet or two to the offense..seems like a recipe for greatness. Lol
B.S.. he said in the article that he already has a list of people that he has asked permission to sit with and learn from. He plans to add to the offense.

This very well could be a great hire, but some of the media comments "he did what was asked of him in the Outback bowl" are a little ridiculous. We had 3 points late in 3Q, albeit against a very good Michigan team, but 3 points after a month of preparation. Even made a few Roper type short yardage calls for no or negative yards.

And then we got 5 turnovers...I would have really been disappointed if we couldn't have turned those 5 turnovers into at least the 23 points we got. Especially with the field position gained.

So still a bit confused on promoting from within such a questionable offense, but I really hope I am fearful for no reason. Because if Muschamp could ever get an offense to go along with his amazing defensive ability, his teams would be tough to beat.

Reactions: rogue cock
And ESPN has already talked about it on air. They will continue to and it will help in recruiting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT