ADVERTISEMENT

So What is Tanner Really Thinking?

fowl_mood

Gold Member
Oct 28, 1998
Yes, he stays the course in his comments and talks about long term, building a program, right guy, blah blah blah.

At this point he has only defend and deflect. The head coaching record, the buyout, lack of anything in this coaching group's recent past to suggest improvement, work against him. The current financial situation limits him too. In another post I suggested his strategy for fans and the program is "settle down, settle in, just settle." Amazing how that last drive yesterday reflects all this. Go slow, no big moves, take what you get.

It certainly seems this is what is in his mind. It's hard to believe differently.

So be it.

I talked with one of my Gamecock buddy, we think Tanner is more concerned about his retirement package than building a true winner. Also I am not a betting man but if I were I would bet the farm that muschamp would LOVE to get shit canned. His whole history is starting to remind me of the career of charlie weis. But that is just me

USCALUMNI

He is probably thinking about the massive budget gap they are facing. People who think that the Athletic Dept. is going to take any steps to add to the already huge deficit that is staring them in the face, have another thing coming.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT