ADVERTISEMENT

SOS will either...

grists

Oct 14, 2012
retire or he will have to hire. If he does stay, then he adds Ellis and Strong to the staff. That allows Strong to take a breather till he's ready to take another HC job at the right place. It will allow Ellis to then retire, like some have said he wants. That solves the the two to three year contract/SOS retiring problem. It's all gravy after that...right? :)

Right!!;)... that's how it should go down. Now let me get back to Mary Poppins movie

retire or he will have to hire. If he does stay, then he adds Ellis and Strong to the staff. That allows Strong to take a breather till he's ready to take another HC job at the right place. It will allow Ellis to then retire, like some have said he wants. That solves the the two to three year contract/SOS retiring problem. It's all gravy after that...right? :)

You're joking. Spurrier is trying to get fired. Last year he appeared to be intoxicated during the taping of his coach's show. He made the "two years" comment. Last week he made the "3 year contract and they pay me pretty good" comment.

I feel sometime last year, Tanner told Spurrier that it would be impossible for Junior to succeed him, so Spurrier is mailing this season in until he can step down.

Definite sarcasm, tho no more delusional than some of these other posters/posts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT