ADVERTISEMENT

South Carolina player on Georgia: ‘They can’t pass’

I did but your mom just left. Thanks for your concern.

I apologize. I was reading your post sitting in a hospital on my phone. Thought u were a UGA fan giving us crap. After reading your comical response i looked at your screen name and realized you are a gamecock fan and was describing uga.

My bad......so to clarify...disregard my post to you.....its for the UGA fans on here that are not civil but want to talk crap (basically most of them).

We know we have sucked historically, you are a different kind of fool, you have sucked as well but believe you are a “blue blood” program. See the difference? One is a realist and the other is pathetic. You have done nothing since Jimmy Carter was president. You have ONE trophy worth a crap over 100 years of football, worst part is you have had the talent to win 5.

So just stop. I know you think you are a Bama, LSU, even Auburn type of program and you are not even close. About as close as us I would say. Enjoy your Ray Goff 2.0 half pint sawed off Coach. Gonna be fun watching.

LOL,we're not as good as Auburn or LSU historically? Who has more nattys, overall wins, bowl wins, SEC championships, and holds the head to head series edge? Man, some of you are good dudes...others are so insecure and jealous its quite sad.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
I apologize. I was reading your post sitting in a hospital on my phone. Thought u were a UGA fan giving us crap. After reading your comical response i looked at your screen name and realized you are a gamecock fan and was describing uga.

My bad......so to clarify...disregard my post to you.....its for the UGA fans on here that are not civil but want to talk crap (basically most of them).

Ha! No problem. I hope you realize my comment was in third grade jest.

Last edited:
LOL,we're not as good as Auburn or LSU historically? Who has more nattys, overall wins, bowl wins, SEC championships, and holds the head to head series edge? Man, some of you are good dudes...others are so insecure and jealous its quite sad.
? So are we talking about Georgia domination in the 1940s or something? You've got dust on that ego.

Georgia / LSU - 13 - 16 -1; LSU has the edge
Georgia / Auburn - 57-55-9; Georgia has the edge

Overall wins?
Georgia 1097
LSU 1125
Auburn 1057

In the last twenty years. Auburn has 1 NC.
In the last twenty years. Auburn has had 3 SEC championships
In the last twenty years. LSU has 2 NC
In the last twenty years. LSU has 4 SEC championships

Georgia in the last twenty years?
No NC and 2 SEC championships

? So are we talking about Georgia domination in the 1940s or something? You've got dust on that ego.

Overall wins?
Georgia 1097
LSU 1125
Auburn 1057

Boom!!! Great post. Arsenal, you get it now? You are not a blue blood program. You are not even in the same league as Clempson. Keep thinking you are, the rest of the country gets to laugh. Never let facts get in the way, BTW - Have you had an arrest this week?

These are all of Richt's players. Do the UGA fans thank Richt would have the same record as Smart does now?

These are all of Richt's players. Do the UGA fans thank Richt would have the same record as Smart does now?
That's the big wait and see. I honestly don't think Georgia is in the same situation between Richt/Smart as Florida was with Muschamp/McElwain.

There has been a noticeable difference with Georgia the last two years.

In comparison with Florida, it seemed McElwain was winning by default with the players Muschamp had recruited. There were a few games where they would try something new and it would fall on their face they would just rely on the athleticism of their players.

Reactions: Heyward1
Geez. I'm glad every sentence I make is not parsed like a young college football has his gone over in hindsight. He made a mistake. Thankfully the future of the world is not hanging on his mistake. Let it go.

Overall wins?
Georgia 1097
LSU 1125
Auburn 1057

cherry picking last twenty years is stupid when he says "historically". The three schools are pretty equal historically speaking.

No. No one does. Richt is a good coach. But he couldn't reach max potential with his players. We just lucked out and hired an assistant who looks to be fairly close to his mentor in coaching ability.

cherry picking last twenty years is stupid when he says "historically". The three schools are pretty equal historically speaking.

Not even close stupid. Where is your natty???

Why the need to come on a rival message board?
Dawgvent gets boring. tMB is fun, but no ball is discussed. UF and UT are complete dumpster fires. South Carolina is another team in the division that also seems to have an upward trajectory and I enjoy other teams perspective. I always try to be respectful and don’t ever flame or troll y’all. I just like seeing other teams opinions. So is it ok with you if I stay?

Personally, always like to see what the rival fanbase is saying about matching up with us before our game. Have done it for years. Interesting discussing football with people from a different fanbase that think differently. Have found good discussion at times and other times not so much.

The point is I can cherry pick the last 3, 5, 8, 10, 12, 15, 20.

This loosely based 'historically equal' eludes us. Seems like you are cherry picking your definition of 'pretty equal historically'.

Personally, always like to see what the rival fanbase is saying about matching up with us before our game. Have done it for years. Interesting discussing football with people from a different fanbase that think differently. Have found good discussion at times and other times not so much.
I think that's a given for any team. Some of the meltdowns about NC State rising and UNC falling has been a pretty fun read.

The point is I can cherry pick the last 3, 5, 8, 10, 12, 15, 20.

This loosely based 'historically equal' eludes us. Seems like you are cherry picking your definition of 'pretty equal historically'.
You can certainly cherry pick. I'll give you that.

This is a cock board. Cocks hate the Dawgs. Only one team they hate worse. So ya gotta accept that views will be of a certain way. Fair enough.

Question for you Dawgs hanging out on here. I live in N. Augusta where we are infested with Dawg fans like the fleas on a dogs behind. Have any of you finished high school let alone seen the inside of a classroom at UGA?

Last edited:

Overall wins?
Georgia 1097
LSU 1125
Auburn 1057

Way to bring the facts. They struggle with reading comprehension mightily.

Clemson is even a better program than Georgia.

What is with the obsession on where UGA ranks historically? I don’t really understand that.

About the same as all of the UGA fans who want to constantly remind us we haven't won anything. You want to know the difference with Carolina and Georgia fans? We know that we haven't won squat and have been mediocre forever. Georgia fans beat their chest over 1 national title and think they are on the level of Alabama etc. Hate to break it to you, but you aren't. Just because you want to be a blue blood doesn't make you one.

You can certainly cherry pick. I'll give you that.

This is a cock board. Cocks hate the Dawgs. Only one team they hate worse. So ya gotta accept that views will be of a certain way. Fair enough.
Totally agree. But you got to admit its a little embarrassing when a Georgia fan comes on here and starts to sound like a Tennessee fan. :) There's no discussion with a Tennessee fan without injecting 'historically'.

I think general opinions about who is historically better/equal... whatever you call it is a zero sum game. The only bragging 'facts' that can be easily proven are streaks against opponents and recent titles. Historically, Vanderbilt is 3-1 against Clempson. So what does that prove?

Personally, I think most Gamecock fans need to shut the hell up. We now have a damn 4 game losing streak against Kentucky. Even if we pull out the win Saturday and take care of Florida the next week.... the fact remains that... KENTUCKY has a 4 game streak against us.

I said at the beginning of the year I had a simple request for this season... get rid of that nasty Kentucky streak. I even tossed in I would rather lose to Georgia than Kentucky shows you my mindset... Since we didn't beat Kentucky, I'm hoping things swing the other way Saturday. :p

Totally agree. But you got to admit its a little embarrassing when a Georgia fan comes on here and starts to sound like a Tennessee fan. :) There's no discussion with a Tennessee fan without injecting 'historically'.

I think general opinions about who is historically better/equal... whatever you call it is a zero sum game. The only bragging 'facts' that can be easily proven are streaks against opponents and recent titles. Historically, Vanderbilt is 3-1 against Clempson. So what does that prove?

Personally, I think most Gamecock fans need to shut the hell up. We now have a damn 4 game losing streak against Kentucky. Even if we pull out the win Saturday and take care of Florida the next week.... the fact remains that... KENTUCKY has a 4 game streak against us.

I said at the beginning of the year I had a simple request for this season... get rid of that nasty Kentucky streak. I even tossed in I would rather lose to Georgia than Kentucky shows you my mindset... Since we didn't beat Kentucky, I'm hoping things swing the other way Saturday. :p
The strangest thing is that you guys actually won the total yardage stats against UK and lost. Most of your bigger wins it's directly opposite.

Reactions: SmoothMove
No. No one does. Richt is a good coach. But he couldn't reach max potential with his players. We just lucked out and hired an assistant who looks to be fairly close to his mentor in coaching ability.
Bwahaha. Don't get ahead of yourself. You've done nothing yet and want to say he's close to Saban ? Tap the breaks, dawg

Bwahaha. Don't get ahead of yourself. You've done nothing yet and want to say he's close to Saban ? Tap the breaks, dawg
We'll see in a couple of years. I'll ask you what you think then. Gamecockdvw....filing that name away.

If you think Tee Martin went off on us just wait til Fromm gets done.

Really we are not built to stop the run. We are bend but don' break so you'e going to rush for a lot of yards. Now can we stop the big runs for a td is the question. Can we cause pressure within the red zone.

I think not. We don' have the depth. This team is in incredible condition though, it' impressive. However Richt left Kirby some talent.

UGA 47
USC 17

We currently give up 3.8 yards per carry and an average of 137 rushing yards per game.

Jawja gonna be licking their wounds on the losers locker room tomorrow! We got hedges too you know! Don't scare us.

The strangest thing is that you guys actually won the total yardage stats against UK and lost. Most of your bigger wins it's directly opposite.

Yeah, we flat out blew that game. Had a chance to beat them before they knew what was going on and dropped the ball.

I'm not sure it's possible to stop UGA's run game. Our hope is to play ball control and keep our defense off the field. Lot's of shots down the field will only help UGA.

Leghumpers are pathetic...Even WHEN we lose tomorrow we know we do not suck as much as they do....Win or lose the leghumpers always suck...

FIFY

2rcv4pf.jpg

Get a life dude. My guess is your SAT precluded you from attending UGA anyways. And that's the real joke here.

Reactions: IPOC369
Maybe, maybe not. If we are both undefeated.......we'll both end up in the playoff. :D

Now that I will love a total SEC National Championship!!! SEC SEC SEC SEC!!! I love that you guys are up there.Just talking crap about tomorrows ass whooping y'all will put on us.Just tell the team that they have it made tomorrow & to just sit back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT