ADVERTISEMENT

Tanner has to go

Give Ray credit for the baseball titles... those titles paved the way for him to become AD as coaching baseball wasn't allowing him to make enough money. Now, we have to lay in the bed we made. Would the BOT fire the GREATEST coach we have ever had at USC? I intentionally said coach there as he is now in a different role as AD. So yes, I vote for firing the AD and bringing in someone new. Frank Martin and Muschamp must be the first two to go. Also, do whatever it takes to keep Dawn.

You people do not get it...talking on a message board will never change anything...stop giving money to athletic dept. and going to games will

Give Ray credit for the baseball titles... those titles paved the way for him to become AD as coaching baseball wasn't allowing him to make enough money. Now, we have to lay in the bed we made. Would the BOT fire the GREATEST coach we have ever had at USC? I intentionally said coach there as he is now in a different role as AD. So yes, I vote for firing the AD and bringing in someone new. Frank Martin and Muschamp must be the first two to go. Also, do whatever it takes to keep Dawn.

Why is keeping Dawn so important? Womens basketball is irrelevant. Sure, it is a cute story but it does not move the needle unless you a Carolina fan that is desperate for some sort of success. They still get stroked by 40 every time they play UConn.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT