ADVERTISEMENT

Tanner Vote of Confidence

castlesl

Aug 4, 2006
When will Tanner feel like he has to address the elephant in the room? Or maybe he won’t. Maybe Caslen will speak and give his take on the situation. That should go well.

Champ pleading his case twice this weekend makes one think Tanner has gone dark on him. But, I suspect its Tanner pleading to give Muschamp the last few games to make his case or cut him loose after the buyout reduces.

My guess is he will put out a statement at some point this fall - maybe after the season - that will say, "I have full confidence in Coach Muschamp and his staff. There will be no change at the Head Coach position."

I just cannot understand how CWM can be so inept at leading a football program. There is just nothing there to build on that I can see. To his credit, he has always been highly regarded.

I just cannot understand how CWM can be so inept at leading a football program. There is just nothing there to build on that I can see. To his credit, he has always been highly regarded.
Highly regarded as a recruiter,.......not as a coach! We were warned by multiple media outlets!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT