ADVERTISEMENT

Taters are so high and mighty LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are they out recruiting us? Nobody ever answers that question.

Why do you think that? It is June 2015 and signing day is February 2016.

Clemson has 1 freaking commitment since signing day 2015 when they announce 7 verbal commitments. The training wheels are off, Morris is at SMU, their board won't pay extreme over market value for his assistants anymore, and he took a 5 star NFL 1st round draft pick and playe him on a torn ACL he injured in practice before the Georgia State game. Dabo Swinney is Clemson's village idiot with 7 years left on his contract to torch the place....

As the Gamecock fan that started this thread I will share a few observations about this thread. First, I guess there is a philosophical difference. I go to a tiger board once every three months or so and I usually don't post, just lurk a little. If I do post I am cordial and respectful because I am in your house. I have not seen the same from most of the clem fans that have posted on this thread.

Yes, I started the thread calling clem fans "taters" and "simpleminded" but I honestly did not know so man clem fans came to this board. I thought this was an in house funny thread like a big brother picking on a little brother. The way so many clem fans took my little jab so personally has been quite a shock. I have been on FGF since 1999 and have posted over 5,800 times and this thread has drawn more actively than any thread I have ever posted before.

I just jumped on here once I started working second shift, it gets slow at times. Speaking of slow, the off season is all about trash talk and speculation, baseball is way too slow for me

Doesn't Clemshit have a losing record against Kensucky? You don't even have to open your mouth and expose your rotten teeth to answer. They do. In fact, Vandy is the only "world beater" in that list Clemskank has a winning record against. Damn son, go to the library and do some research before making a dumb post on here. I never thought my 5,000th post would be watching a tater John Holmes himself.

"Clemshit"... Haven't heard that one

Why do you think that? It is June 2015 and signing day is February 2016.

Clemson has 1 freaking commitment since signing day 2015 when they announce 7 verbal commitments. The training wheels are off, Morris is at SMU, their board won't pay extreme over market value for his assistants anymore, and he took a 5 star NFL 1st round draft pick and playe him on a torn ACL he injured in practice before the Georgia State game. Dabo Swinney is Clemson's village idiot with 7 years left on his contract to torch the place....
So, what are you saying? The great SOS will become dominant again because one of Clemp's assistants is now gone? That's hilarious!

I speak the truth, and at times I offer my opinion that isn't a glowing affirmation of our greatness. If you think that's "badmouthing" that's your problem. Get over yourself.

I also speak the truth when I call you a cowardly tater for not admitting you a clem fan. I don't mind you offering your opinion, but at least do it with a little dignity and admit you are a clem fan. Personally, I don't like clem fans on our board talking smack and honestly I don't like Gamecock fans talking smack on tater boards. (I think it is classless) However, if you are going badmouth our program ALL THE TIME then own up to your allegiance and admit you are a clem fan. If I ever saw you say something positive about USC EVER I may cut you some slack. We have plenty of REAL Gamecock fans that offer constructive criticism of our athletic program, but they always tell of their love and loyalty of our school and they temper their criticism with the positives that are happening at USC. You, on the other hand, only criticize and badmouth, so therefore you are the worst type of TATER. The type that hides behind a Gamecock name and says, "I'm just speaking the truth." smh

So, what are you saying? The great SOS will become dominant again because one of Clemp's assistants is now gone? That's hilarious!

Clemson was m

Not at all but considering the head to head match ups between them, Spurrier is way ahead of Dabo. The only thing Clemson has going for them is Spurrier is approaching retirement and they are promoting that to recruits we are competing for but we still managed to win some battles last season after a big loss to them and a 7-6 season.

If history repeats itself, we'll have another 5 game winning streak following last season's big loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT