ADVERTISEMENT

The Grove

Cocky_11

Jan 31, 2014
Went over to ole miss boards , nothing really to see except a Carolina fan asking questions for gameday. According to some you have to hide your beer or police will make u pour it out. Have to put it in a cup at all times and don’t bring attention to yourself. Also read that liquor is legal on campus and beer is not??? Doesn’t sound like the Grove is all that, but would like to hear some of the Gamecock experiences.

The Grove is the best tailgating experience in the land and I’ve never seen anything that’s eally close. Georgia’s bar scene is better, but for pure tailgating Oxford is the best.

That is true though. You can’t even carry an unopened case of beer through The Grove. Everything has to be concealed

The Grove is the best tailgating experience in the land and I’ve never seen anything that’s eally close. Georgia’s bar scene is better, but for pure tailgating Oxford is the best.

That is true though. You can’t even carry an unopened case of beer through The Grove. Everything has to be concealed
Arrest this woman!
cheer4.gif

Best hospitality I've ever experienced at a USC road game. Auburn would be second. Tailgating is somewhat of a misnomer. No vehicles in the Grove. But it's wonderful.

Went over to ole miss boards , nothing really to see except a Carolina fan asking questions for gameday. According to some you have to hide your beer or police will make u pour it out. Have to put it in a cup at all times and don’t bring attention to yourself. Also read that liquor is legal on campus and beer is not??? Doesn’t sound like the Grove is all that, but would like to hear some of the Gamecock experiences.

must be one of those unenforced laws.............or maybe they look a different way 4 bourbon, mint julips, etc:).........c elvis on yer way

I think his point was showing her drinking a beer not in a cup. Not to incite post about her attractiveness like youre a 13 year old boy looking at his first playboy magazine .

must be one of those unenforced laws.............or maybe they look a different way 4 bourbon, mint julips, etc:).........c elvis on yer way

The song is about a place in Florida. And the Grove is the most overate tailgate in Nation. I lived in MS for a while. The State leads the Nation in Obesity, Medical Malpractice, and is up there in illiteracy.

Reactions: Lakecock1
The song is about a place in Florida. And the Grove is the most overate tailgate in Nation. I lived in MS for a while. The State leads the Nation in Obesity, Medical Malpractice, and is up there in illiteracy.

hey, u also b describin' sc or as they say @ the state house, "thank gawd 4 mississippi!"

The tailgating in the Grove is simply the best atmosphere in the SEC. I have been looking forward to the trip since we were last there some 10 years ago but sadly had to cancel at the last minute

Reactions: king ward
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT