ADVERTISEMENT

The Kentucky flopping is bush league

How will UGA handle that floppin' crap? That will be an interesting game to watch.
I hate to say it but it will be a long time before any east team will beat UGA. Kentucky is the Second best team in the east this year. They will be lucky to keep it with in 14.

Reactions: Zann77
Watch the UK UGA game. We will win or lose close. It's in Lexington and we have a legit team. We never get to say that so leave me alone lol

Stoops honestly has built something here. I'm sure opposing fan bases may take years to realize this, but hide and watch

Lol, yall managed 10 points..and really, the 7 should have been a pick

...yet youre living vicariously through georgia ? My god, how pathetic.

Dont know what makes yall worse .
.5 straight ass kickings... or the fact you have yo become uga fans to feel better about yourself

.5 straight ass kickings... or the fact you have yo become uga fans to feel better about yourself

Enjoy it. You're still Kensucky. Ky Jelly. - You think you have some national respect but when the airwaves cut off.... everyone knows and speaks the truth.... you're still Kensucky. A joke. Always have been, always will be. As soon as Stoops gets hired to a MUCH better program......your decent into the East will be swift and quick. Mark my words. Meanwhile..........Gamecocks need a new staff in football across the board. That is obvious.

I just watched the game again. Stoops is doing a good job, actually a great job. But KY is going to get whacked by teams that can make first downs and penetrate defensively. KY had the ball 10min more than USC, 36min almost, but they only ran 65-66 plays. When you watch KY, their plays take too long to develop. Good defensive line will penetrate and close down slow developing plays. I hate this phrase, but mark my words, slow plays are going to kill them in future games with good D-line!

UGA is not going to let Snell loose nor will they miss as many tackles as we did. The QB Wilson is fast not but not that good as a QB. As usual, however, we make him look like a world beater.

UGA is not going to let Snell loose nor will they miss as many tackles as we did. The QB Wilson is fast not but not that good as a QB. As usual, however, we make him look like a world beater.
But aTm plays the defense line much better!. Also the fact is that someone needs to be the leader, but aTm likely too strong.

Which is grounds for termination. I think Stoops is a decent coach. It’s getting beat by Ky so much that should have you out the door. I mean Ky ?????

And you’re SC. Not a real super power in football pal. If you can’t see that UK is a good football team and they took their foot off the gas pedal at the half to keep from putting up 40 then you didn’t watch the game.

A lot of money into facilities and recruiting his ass off has put us right where we BELONG.

what's pathetic is your life is so bad that you have to go on opposing teams message boards and talk smack to feel good about yourself. I've never even been to an opposing teams website, because I'm not an insufferable troll. but congrats, you've got a good team this year. we suck

Look KY to be elite you need to make it to Atlanta ONCE you have to do it more than one year! and when is the last time you won a decent bowl

We had so many miscues last night. Dropped balls, and Jake Bentley syndrome. We may have won that game with a competent QB and receivers whose hands didn't get soaked in WD40 before the game. I'm taking nothing from Kentucky, but these two teams were a lot closer than the score.

Watch the UK UGA game. We will win or lose close. It's in Lexington and we have a legit team. We never get to say that so leave me alone lol

Stoops honestly has built something here. I'm sure opposing fan bases may take years to realize this, but hide and watch
KY will lose two out of next 4! Vandy won't be one of them. Good Luck! KY plays are too slow to develop. aTm defense will kill slow plays! Too many 4* players.

I like Stoops and he has KY on a great path! It's still the Jimmie's and Joe's! UGA and aTm have more Joe's.

But honestly, I am a Stoops fan, so prove me wrong please! 2-2 next 4wks, watch!

Last edited:
We had so many miscues last night. Dropped balls, and Jake Bentley syndrome. We may have won that game with a competent QB and receivers whose hands didn't get soaked in WD40 before the game. I'm taking nothing from Kentucky, but these two teams were a lot closer than the score.

False. UK scored at will first half and TWO undisciplined false starts on the goal line prevented 7 early. The Cats let SC stay in it with stall ball for the entire second half and it SHOULD have been at least 40 to 10.

False. UK scored at will first half and TWO undisciplined false starts on the goal line prevented 7 early. The Cats let SC stay in it with stall ball for the entire second half and it SHOULD have been at least 40 to 10.
Hahaha. Kentucky couldn't move the ball in the second half. If you think your coach "let us keep the ball" then you should be asking about his reasoning for this. In a game that wasn't out of hand at the start of the second... you don't "let" a team hang around on purpose. That is ridiculous.

Did you also say SC would win in Kentucky? Hope so, because that means you don’t know ish.
Never did! I didn't think the D-line could stop Snell and a running QB unfortunately! But I also said we would lose to UGA, so I did not predict this game. Forum warriors don't like to hear facts or realistic views. Just like you don't want to hear that you will be 2-2 in 4wks. If you come out better, then I will admit it! Just don't let Vandy be one of them because it could be 1-3?

Never did! I didn't think the D-line could stop Snell and a running QB unfortunately! But I also said we would lose to UGA, so I did not predict this game. Forum warriors don't like to hear facts or realistic views. Just like you don't want to hear that you will be 2-2 in 4wks. If you come out better, then I will admit it! Just don't let Vandy be one of them because it could be 1-3?

You’re wishing not predicting. Good luck the rest of the season.

You’re wishing not predicting. Good luck the rest of the season.
Come back in 4 wks! Happy to eat crow! Stoops is doing a great job, really! And I think he is a stand-up guy! But you will lose to UGA and one of the other three! Likely aTm! Unless on film the coaches see the plays taking seconds to develop and change the plan, your O-Line will not stop good D-line long enough for Snell to break out. Honestly I would rather KY to win, it's not a wish, it's what I see!

Wait a minute. Isn't Jake Bentley the king of flops? In all seriousness, maybe we need a rule change, set out two plays after an injury. Every coach in NCAA is doing this to combat up tempo offenses.

Last edited:

7-2 wouldn't be bad. That would give UK a legit chance to go 9-2 or 8-3.

Reactions: DoyleHargrave1

Wait a minute. Isn't Jake Bentley the king of flops? In all seriousness, maybe we need a rule change, set out two plays after an injury. Every coach in NCAA is doing this to combat up tempo offenses.
Flops don't stop the game. Faking cramps is the best way to kill the momentum of the game.

They practiced the fake cramp BS all week. Panzies.
Dude that's an OLD Auburn move right there!!! Everybody knows it's BS, but how can it be corrected/eliminated while giving the players the necessary assistance??

Which is grounds for termination. I think Stoops is a decent coach. It’s getting beat by Ky so much that should have you out the door. I mean Ky ?????
SCar had a good run under the Ole Ball coach but let’s not act like SCar is anything but cellar dweller historically in the SEC. In fact, Saturday Down South recently ranked all 14 teams historically and SCar was 13th and UK was 12th. The superiority complex in Columbia is a hard one to figure out
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sa.../sec-football-programs-all-time-14-to-11/amp/

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT