ADVERTISEMENT

Thornwell = Orth (sort of)

Poultry King

Sep 15, 2008
In all likelihood this team is NIT bound with or without Thornwell, and it's due to his selfishness. If we play him, we are wasting reps for players that wanted to win. He brings nothing but a loss of reps for more deserving kids.
Good luck in whatever becomes of you Thornwell.

In all likelihood this team is NIT bound with or without Thornwell, and it's due to his selfishness. If we play him, we are wasting reps for players that wanted to win. He brings nothing but a loss of reps for more deserving kids.
Stupid post. Giving up on the season after 2 loses to quality teams? We may end-up in the NIT but we have a decent chance to make the dance. It would be just plain stupid to bench Thorny unless it's for discipline reasons.

Stupid post. Giving up on the season after 2 loses to quality teams? We may end-up in the NIT but we have a decent chance to make the dance. It would be just plain stupid to bench Thorny unless it's for discipline reasons.
Hey goofus. You seen U.K., Memphis. UF. ATM. That's 6 more losses unless we pull a rabbit out our butt. That's 8.

Hey goofus. You seen U.K., Memphis. UF. ATM. That's 6 more losses unless we pull a rabbit out our butt. That's 8.
You can throw in your white towel and give up on the season. I'm not ready and I'm certain Martin is not ready.

You can throw in your white towel and give up on the season. I'm not ready and I'm certain Martin is not ready.
So where r the wins coming from? We likely don't beat U.K. UF. ATM Thornwell or not. Now we go to Memphis w/o him. Rest of Sec wil inflict enough damage to finalize our chances for NCAA.

So where r the wins coming from? We likely don't beat U.K. UF. ATM Thornwell or not. Now we go to Memphis w/o him. Rest of Sec wil inflict enough damage to finalize our chances for NCAA.
If I could tell you where the wins are coming from with certainty, I would be in Vegas. I feel as if the SEC will get 3-4 teams in the tourney and we have a good chance of being the 3rd or 4th team. I'm not telling you we'll make the tourney, I'm telling you we have a shot.

you're beating your head against the wall.. debating a doofus who calls a 21 year old young man a ....loser
At the rate he's going he's gonna be called a hell of a lot worse than loser. The judge will likely be calling him defendant. Inmate.

If I could tell you where the wins are coming from with certainty, I would be in Vegas. I feel as if the SEC will get 3-4 teams in the tourney and we have a good chance of being the 3rd or 4th team. I'm not telling you we'll make the tourney, I'm telling you we have a shot.

This is the kind of guy who makes dumbass predictions early into a season never to be heard from when in the end , they are proven wrong

Reactions: viennacocks
No we won't. We will have no quality wins. seton Hall and Clemson and Memphis were needed. We must beat U.K. And UF. And ATM

Say what u pumpers will. I was also told I was wrong after ATM FBI game where I called for Jake Bentley to b given a chance. Now all u pumpers love Jake.

After today, I'll forget what you post... please remind me later

.....My life doesn't revolve around the ups and downs of SC sports

After today, I'll forget what you post... please remind me later

.....My life doesn't revolve around the ups and downs of SC sports
I likely won't remember u either. But just watch the season and admit that all that's garnet is not great.

If we finish 23 and 8 we get in. Each of those losses would be considered quality losses. We played a much better schedule this year than last.

If we finish 23 and 8 we get in. Each of those losses would be considered quality losses. We played a much better schedule this year than last.
But let's see who are the 23. We likely lose 2 games to U.K. UF.
1 to ATM

That means we don't lose another game if u buy that.

Then who are the quality wins?
We did the same thing last year. 23-8. Not enough quality wins was the excuse.

I believe even 21 -10 with the non conference gets SC in...and SC will have a better than 21-10 year..so yes they get in...
.. and maybe even win their 1st NCAA Tourney game in 42 years

I believe even 21 -10 with the non conference gets SC in...and SC will have a better than 21-10 year..so yes they get in...
.. and maybe even win their 1st NCAA Tourney game in 42 years
Who is the great OOC games (WINS)? They don't let u in w a good OOC schedule. They require you win them. We lost 2 big ones to SH and tater tek. Likely will lose or struggle at Memphis.

Good luck in whatever becomes of you Thornwell

I guess Thornwell's going to be fine even though YOU called him a loser....

Last edited:
LOL!!! 6 Months afterwards, ... his words are thrown back into his face.

My ex-wife was only good for 3 to five months. Y'all are ready for the Whine & Cheesers that wear Baby Blue.

i-love-clowns_o_1005971_zpse3b03393.jpg

I don't back down from any syllable.
What Thornwell did was stupid and selfish and damn near cost us a run.

Yes we made it up in NCAA tourney but at the time of the post it was not looking good. Anyone thinking we'd sure fire get in at that time is telling a lie!!!
And it was a selfish and ignorant thing to do Final 4, Natl Champ whatever. He was selfish and a bad teammate

Last edited:

Yes we made it up in NCAA tourney but at the time of the post it was not looking good. Anyone thinking we'd sure fire get in at that time is telling a lie!!!
And it was a selfish and ignorant thing to do Final 4, Natl Champ whatever. He was selfish and a bad teammate
Most of the reasonable posters suggested we should not give up on thorny and the team. Suggesting the NIT at best and suggesting we bench Thorny was just plain stupid.

lN0jW.gif

Your quote:"I don't back down from any syllable"

You called a 21 year old a LOSER for one mistake...Congratulations for having a mistake - free youth and early manhood..

One small mistake by a young man playing basketball and representing the state university and this upset your SC sports life as a fan so you decide to make an immature statement.

Who would respect anything you say after that comment.

Don't bother asking Thornwell for a loan.....

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT