ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on Brandon

Cocky4SC

Dec 2, 2014
Spartanburg SC
Heck of a kid. Was still committed to the program when SOS bailed on us. He was the poster boy for how we wanted our students to represent the University. With that being said, there are a few points I'd like to make. If your opinion differs, I'd love to hear why.

1) He had an opportunity to prove himself on the football field and separate himself. Granted Debo was hurt and Edwards was limited while he played, but they did not effect how he handled himself in the pocket or commanded the offense. If everyone remembers, he didn't throw that much in HS, and it showed when he got on the field with us. He was run first and throw if he had to. Could he have developed into a good serviceable QB? Absolutely! But because he lost his starting job, not because of being hurt, but because of ABILITY, he quit.

2) I'm not doubting he looked like a MLB 1st Rounder in HS. However, when the curve-balls were a little bit better and fastballs a little faster at the next level (college) you can see how well a kid develops. I was hoping he would succeed, but he wasn't getting playing time last year because it was attributed to football. This year, he had been more committed to baseball since January and still didn't crack the rotation in the outfield. Why is that? If he was as good as advertised would he not be on the field and helping us?

Again, I wish him nothing but the best, just hate to see kids now leave if they don't get their way immediately. Playing time is earned through ability, commitment, and progress. Guess he lacked in all three.

We all love and admire the young man...But the sad truth is he gave up on himself much too soon..Looks like he pouted and punked out rather than man up to the competition...But there may be factors we don't know...I think he owed himself another year...I remember Connor Shaw as a freshman...We are so fortunate he stuck with it...

With baseball, it's quite simple. You're not going to crack the starting 9 on a SEC squad if you aren't 100% baseball. And I agree that when he got to college the competition he was up against was that much better than what he saw in HS, as is the case with many highly touted guys. He could smoke BP balls, but once he faced live pitching, he couldn't hit. That's why folks should never get all hyped up by what guys do in BP.

We all love and admire the young man...But the sad truth is he gave up on himself much too soon..Looks like he pouted and punked out rather than man up to the competition...But there may be factors we don't know...I think he owed himself another year...I remember Connor Shaw as a freshman...We are so fortunate he stuck with it...

The timing is what irritates me most. He had to know that he wouldn't beat out the other OF guys before Opening Day. Now we are stuck with an empty roster spot. There is some kid walking around campus who could possibly contribute this season in his place, but we can't get him now that the season has started.

The timing is what irritates me most. He had to know that he wouldn't beat out the other OF guys before Opening Day. Now we are stuck with an empty roster spot. There is some kid walking around campus who could possibly contribute this season in his place, but we can't get him now that the season has started.

Very true...Also, look at the position he left the football team in...If Jake Bentley misses game time we are in a world of hurt...Would have been nice to have a chance to keep Nunez around

I think he's leaving at the right time. Unless he switches positions or our starter gets injured, he's not playing next year (may get a few snaps in spot situations). Waiting is not in his best interest. Wish him the best.

I think he's leaving at the right time. Unless he switches positions or our starter gets injured, he's not playing next year (may get a few snaps in spot situations). Waiting is not in his best interest. Wish him the best.

You might be right...But i suspect he knew a while ago, he didn't want to compete for the QB job...As far as baseball goes, i will not criticize...I couldn't hit good pitching either

Reactions: NCGamcockFan2167
You might be right...But i suspect he knew a while ago, he didn't want to compete for the QB job...As far as baseball goes, i will not criticize...I couldn't hit good pitching either
I know..... the difference in most high school pitchers curves and SEC caliber curves is huge! I was bailing out on strikes and i thought I was a pretty good hitter. Reality sucks.....Make me appreciate the MLB guys all the more....They are amazing!

Heck of a kid. Was still committed to the program when SOS bailed on us. He was the poster boy for how we wanted our students to represent the University. With that being said, there are a few points I'd like to make. If your opinion differs, I'd love to hear why.

1) He had an opportunity to prove himself on the football field and separate himself. Granted Debo was hurt and Edwards was limited while he played, but they did not effect how he handled himself in the pocket or commanded the offense. If everyone remembers, he didn't throw that much in HS, and it showed when he got on the field with us. He was run first and throw if he had to. Could he have developed into a good serviceable QB? Absolutely! But because he lost his starting job, not because of being hurt, but because of ABILITY, he quit.

2) I'm not doubting he looked like a MLB 1st Rounder in HS. However, when the curve-balls were a little bit better and fastballs a little faster at the next level (college) you can see how well a kid develops. I was hoping he would succeed, but he wasn't getting playing time last year because it was attributed to football. This year, he had been more committed to baseball since January and still didn't crack the rotation in the outfield. Why is that? If he was as good as advertised would he not be on the field and helping us?

Again, I wish him nothing but the best, just hate to see kids now leave if they don't get their way immediately. Playing time is earned through ability, commitment, and progress. Guess he lacked in all three.
These days baseball is more year round. Season, college summer leagues, and fall ball. I submit, he fell behind because of the large commitment to football. It takes a not just special player but a once in a life time talent a la Bo Jackson to do both.

I remember when he committed and reading that he was going to play two sports and get a degree in law and business. I had my doubts. The SEC is simply too good in football and baseball for (almost) anyone to start in both sports and excel academically. Now he has the opportunity to narrow his focus. No doubt he'll be successful down the road.

These days baseball is more year round. Season, college summer leagues, and fall ball. I submit, he fell behind because of the large commitment to football. It takes a not just special player but a once in a life time talent a la Bo Jackson to do both.
If you are a pitcher that throws mostly heat, you have a shot (famous Jameis). Outside of that, it is nearly impossible.

I can honestly say he was put in an impossible situation . No True Freshman should start in the SEC unless they are Surrounded by MASSIVE amounts of talent around them . Dominating O-Line , All American RB's and playmaking WR's. Basically an Alabama type of situation. Our team couldn't have beaten a junior high team with the talent he had behind him at the time . If he Redshirted and developed I think he would have been a Hell of a player . Kids aren't invited to Elite11 if they can't play . He should have never touched the field this year . Reminded me very much of David Carr getting drafted by the expansion Texans and getting Beat to death for years and never recovered . Without Deebo, RICO , and Edwards and playing behind an OLine as tough as a wet paper bag he was doomed from the get go . Jake won the Job but look at who he beat .... UMASS , WCU and two SEC school
That were spiraling into oblivion. Against real competition he look exactly like BMAC and that was with his full compliment of skill players . It would not surprise me at all if BMAC goes to PSU or Pitt and a few years from now he's QB for a top 25 team . Reminds me very much of Russell Wilson at NC State . We played against him his Freshman year and he was awful . Look where he is now . I think BMAC will be an outstanding player where ever he goes. I guess nobody here remembers Shaw against Auburn as a true Freshman or ECU the next year . Brandon has the intangibles that you can't teach and if he goes to the right program he will flourish . And as far as the absurb statement that he is a quitter ..... if he's your son and he had the opportunity to start and flourish at another big time program would you tell him to just sit tight for the next three years and see what happens ??? I know I wouldn't, especially after he just turned down six figures from the MLB to go to college so he can play . We all knew this was gonna happen . If Brandon would have been Freshman of the year last season and beat Jake out soundly in the the spring then you can't tell me that Jake wouldn't have done the same thing . Talented kids wanna play , the days of sitting behind a guy for three years waiting for your turn are over . To many opportunities out there .

I can honestly say he was put in an impossible situation . No True Freshman should start in the SEC unless they are Surrounded by MASSIVE amounts of talent around them . Dominating O-Line , All American RB's and playmaking WR's. Basically an Alabama type of situation. Our team couldn't have beaten a junior high team with the talent he had behind him at the time . If he Redshirted and developed I think he would have been a Hell of a player . Kids aren't invited to Elite11 if they can't play . He should have never touched the field this year . Reminded me very much of David Carr getting drafted by the expansion Texans and getting Beat to death for years and never recovered . Without Deebo, RICO , and Edwards and playing behind an OLine as tough as a wet paper bag he was doomed from the get go . Jake won the Job but look at who he beat .... UMASS , WCU and two SEC school
That were spiraling into oblivion. Against real competition he look exactly like BMAC and that was with his full compliment of skill players . It would not surprise me at all if BMAC goes to PSU or Pitt and a few years from now he's QB for a top 25 team . Reminds me very much of Russell Wilson at NC State . We played against him his Freshman year and he was awful . Look where he is now . I think BMAC will be an outstanding player where ever he goes. I guess nobody here remembers Shaw against Auburn as a true Freshman or ECU the next year . Brandon has the intangibles that you can't teach and if he goes to the right program he will flourish . And as far as the absurb statement that he is a quitter ..... if he's your son and he had the opportunity to start and flourish at another big time program would you tell him to just sit tight for the next three years and see what happens ??? I know I wouldn't, especially after he just turned down six figures from the MLB to go to college so he can play . We all knew this was gonna happen . If Brandon would have been Freshman of the year last season and beat Jake out soundly in the the spring then you can't tell me that Jake wouldn't have done the same thing . Talented kids wanna play , the days of sitting behind a guy for three years waiting for your turn are over . To many opportunities out there .
He and his family put himself in an impossible situation. They didn't want him to redshirt (nor did the coaches). If he demanded a redshirt, I'm sure it would have been considered.

Reactions: Cocky4SC

I can agree with a lot of things you said, however, the Elite 11 competitions are much like Batting Practice, it is far different than live game action. He was not able to perform at the level required to be a starter in the SEC last year. (Freshman or not) IMHO, he needs to focus on one sport and stick to it year around. If it is baseball, get in the cages and take the hacks needed to perfect your craft, he approached these past two years like you would expect a HS kid to do so... He wanted to play multiple sports, but when the competition came around and guys that focused on a certain sport was going against him, he didn't cut it. Could he go somewhere and be a great quarterback? Yes, but part of being a quarterback is being able to make all the throws with precision and accuracy, both of which he lacked. In baseball, you have to be able to hit the curve and slider, both of which he couldn't do consistently.

Good luck to him in his future. But STICK TO ONE SPORT!!!

Reactions: viennacocks
Definitely not a quitter. No 18-19 year old should ever be called a quitter by a bunch of old guys typing on their computers. And there's probably more to the story than just the performance on the field.

He and his family put himself in an impossible situation. They didn't want him to redshirt (nor did the coaches). If he demanded a redshirt, I'm sure it would have been considered.

I see your point but every kid wants to play as a freshman . Nobody want's to Redshirt . It's up to the coaches to say "Look dude , it's not the right situation right now and you're not ready". He played because we sucked and the coaches thought at the time he gave us a better chance to win than the other guy . Due to terrible recruiting we had nobody else to plug in besides an overachieving walk on so he was gonna play regardless . Difference is an experienced proven coach like Spurrier or Saban would have just told the family or the kid " Look it ain't happening , you don't have to like it but you gotta deal with it , he's not ready yet ". At the time Bmac was the jewel of the recruiting class and Muschamp really had no choice but to play him . If Orth started all year and we didn't play the true freshman QB's and we went 2-9 there would be riots in the street . It was really a no win situation for either party . Also I think Muschamp learned his lesson hitching his train to Jeff Driskell at Florida . His loyalty to Driskell cost him his job and he wasn't gonna make the same mistake twice . Barring an injury to Jake it probably is the best for both parties . Imagine this ....Brandon stays and Jake struggles and we start out 0-4 , EVERYBODY on this board is gonna be screaming "Where is Brandon, we need to get him in the game ". Then we have a full blown Trainwreck . With this situation Brandon goes somewhere and gets playing time and Jake is the undoubted , the ride or die guy come hell or high water which is a good thing . Also it leaves no Dak Joyner's mind that if he comes to USC , he's gonna be the guy after Jake .

I see your point but every kid wants to play as a freshman . Nobody want's to Redshirt . It's up to the coaches to say "Look dude , it's not the right situation right now and you're not ready". He played because we sucked and the coaches thought at the time he gave us a better chance to win than the other guy . Due to terrible recruiting we had nobody else to plug in besides an overachieving walk on so he was gonna play regardless . Difference is an experienced proven coach like Spurrier or Saban would have just told the family or the kid " Look it ain't happening , you don't have to like it but you gotta deal with it , he's not ready yet ". At the time Bmac was the jewel of the recruiting class and Muschamp really had no choice but to play him . If Orth started all year and we didn't play the true freshman QB's and we went 2-9 there would be riots in the street . It was really a no win situation for either party . Also I think Muschamp learned his lesson hitching his train to Jeff Driskell at Florida . His loyalty to Driskell cost him his job and he wasn't gonna make the same mistake twice . Barring an injury to Jake it probably is the best for both parties . Imagine this ....Brandon stays and Jake struggles and we start out 0-4 , EVERYBODY on this board is gonna be screaming "Where is Brandon, we need to get him in the game ". Then we have a full blown Trainwreck . With this situation Brandon goes somewhere and gets playing time and Jake is the undoubted , the ride or die guy come hell or high water which is a good thing . Also it leaves no Dak Joyner's mind that if he comes to USC , he's gonna be the guy after Jake .
B.M. came into a train wreck at the qb position. Coaches had very little choice but to throw him into the fire. Nobody's fault how it ended but parents need to be the voice of reason. Trying to start at qb in the SEC as a freshmen while playing baseball is insane and a recipe for disaster.

Some of you need to find lives and realize not everybody's road leads and ends at USC. It didnt work out, so he figured something out and did something about it. Fine young man that doesnt need the punks on this forum talkin shit.

Some of you need to find lives and realize not everybody's road leads and ends at USC. It didnt work out, so he figured something out and did something about it. Fine young man that doesnt need the punks on this forum talkin shit.
Amen !!!

As far as the playing both sports goes that was part of the deal when he decided to come to Carolina. Some of us forget this is a 18 yr. old kid who came here to help us and had other options other than USC. He came in with pressure on him from the get go and it just didn't work out. Sure, it's hard to excel at two sports in the SEC but there's no promise a kid recruited will excel at either one of the sports. Here is a good kid from a good family who did his best and left so the best of luck to Brandon and I hope he finds that school where he does excel. Just not against us.

Reactions: taiwancock
I wish this kid nothing but the best and hate that it didn't work out for him here. He's a smart young man with a good head on his shoulders.

He seems to have bought into the EXCUSES his momma was feeding him- " not my fault, I wasn't given a fair shot.." BS

He was given every opp to succeed in both sports and never showed he was good enough in either one to be an impact player. Between that and all the drama from his momma, I am glad he is gone.

Cold hard truth right there.
Frees up a spot for someone else who will shut up and do their job and might actually be good enough AND COMMITTED ENOUGH over the LONG TERM to make an impact= we are better off without that kind of distraction. Good luck to him, but if he doesn't decide to stick it out, overcome obstacles and work hard for YEARS to improve himself, he will not workout anywhere that he goes. Too many kids these days fail to realize that, and too many parents are willing to tell them that hard work and dedication produce success. It doesn't just get handed to you because you were some big shot in HS or because you are "Mommy's special little snowflake" or because you are WHITE OR BLACK IR PURPLE... None of that shit matters when you are judged by results in the real world and you ARE NOT PRODUCING AS WELL AS THE GUY YOU ARE COMPETING AGAINST.

Reactions: BigTomE
He seems to have bought into the EXCUSES his momma was feeding him- " not my fault, I wasn't given a fair shot.." BS

He was given every opp to succeed in both sports and never showed he was good enough in either one to be an impact player. Between that and all the drama from his momma, I am glad he is gone.

Frees up a spot for someone else who will shut up and do their job and might actually be good enough AND COMMITTED ENOUGH over the LONG TERM to make an impact= we are better off without that kind of distraction. Good luck to him, but if he doesn't decide to stick it out, overcome obstacles and work hard for YEARS to improve himself, he will not workout anywhere that he goes. Too many kids these days fail to realize that, and too many parents are willing to tell them that hard work and dedication produce success. It doesn't just get handed to you because you were some big shot in HS or because you are "Mommy's special little snowflake" or because you are WHITE OR BLACK IR PURPLE... None of that shit matters when you are judged by results in the real world and you ARE NOT PRODUCING AS WELL AS THE GUY YOU ARE COMPETING AGAINST.

Didn't know you knew the family personally. Tell us more:rolleyes:

I love the way you make a decision on a kid after 1 season of football and 1 season of baseball. He is transferring .....happens all the time........you think a school wouldn't think twice about yanking a scholarship if they thought he'd never play? They are 1 year deals in case you didn't know. He grew up a G'cock fan and showed class along the way. Maybe we should judge your life based on your "accomplishments" as a freshman in college.

I wish him well and hope he gets to live his dream and will continue to follow him in hopes he is successful. But if he is, then we'll have all the second guessers giving us the Tanner McEvoy speeches. Comical

Last edited:
I think the one making up shit was you.......but let's not confuse facts with reality here. You act like this kid pissed in your Corn Flakes or something. Get over yourself.
Again making stuff up.
Wished him well, just speaking to the lack of dedication in youth today. If you don't see that I suspect you are part of the problem.

People making excuses and quiting on things instead of striving to improve themselves is a big issue in society today. PARENTS making excuses for kids and treating them as if they can do no wrong, blaming the world... Instead of encouraging their kids to overcome hardship, work through their problems and better themselves is a big problem in society today. That IS what happened here, spelled out in black and white on Twitter and by his actions leaving the teams he committed to after ONE season where as a true freshman he felt he wasn't handed all the keys to the world. Those are the facts I am talking about and they reflect exactly some of the issues that plague our society today and are especially pronounced in the 15-25 demographic. We need dedicated winners to be successful at the highest level, not the kind of guy who lets his Mom complain for him in public and quits on his teams. JMHO.

Last edited:

He threw for over 2,000 yards his senior year in High School and was an elite 11 QB prospect. Brandon wasn't run a first QB. He actually improved his passing yardage every year as starter in HS. You must have him confused with Lorenzo Nunuez. Now he played in a run first offense and threw for about 800 yards his senior year in High School.

His story reminds me of another 2 sport high school superstar by the name of Drew Henson. For the younger kids out there, Drew was competing with and won the starting QB job at Michigan over some guy named Tom Brady. Also, Drew was signed by the NY Yankees and actually played in their minor league system. In the end, Drew bombed out of baseball and then gave a shot at professional football, which also did not pan out. All in all, he was 0 for 2 in both sports. At the same time, Tom Brady has won 5 Super Bowls, 2 NFL MVP Awards, and building a second Patriots dynasty at the age of 40. Who would have thought these two guys would have such unexpected divergent paths in life???

His story reminds me of another 2 sport high school superstar by the name of Drew Henson. For the younger kids out there, Drew was competing with and won the starting QB job at Michigan over some guy named Tom Brady. Also, Drew was signed by the NY Yankees and actually played in their minor league system. In the end, Drew bombed out of baseball and then gave a shot at professional football, which also did not pan out. All in all, he was 0 for 2 in both sports. At the same time, Tom Brady has won 5 Super Bowls, 2 NFL MVP Awards, and building a second Patriots dynasty at the age of 40. Who would have thought these two guys would have such unexpected divergent paths in life???
The difference is Drew Henson actually made money playing both sports. Brandon has yet to capitalize on either one. He should've went the baseball route first to at least secure a signing bonus.

Reactions: brianlafe
Again making stuff up.
Wished him well, just speaking to the lack of dedication in youth today. If you don't see that I suspect you are part of the problem.

People making excuses and quiting on things instead of striving to improve themselves is a big issue in society today. PARENTS making excuses for kids and treating them as if they can do no wrong, blaming the world... Instead of encouraging their kids to overcome hardship, work through their problems and better themselves is a big problem in society today. That IS what happened here, spelled out in black and white on Twitter and by his actions leaving the teams he committed to after ONE season where as a true freshman he felt he wasn't handed all the keys to the world. Those are the facts I am talking about and they reflect exactly some of the issues that plague our society today and are especially pronounced in the 15-25 demographic. We need dedicated winners to be successful at the highest level, not the kind of guy who lets his Mom complain for him in public and quits on his teams. JMHO.

Go back and read your post. You referenced he and his momma's stuff, then talked about him buying into his mommas crap, you're glad he's gone, etc. Either you know them well, or you have no clue what went on with them. You are probably basing this on the twitter post his mom made during football season when every couch potato and their brother was talking about her son like he was a dog. There isn't a kid in the world that can run the QB draw basically 10 times in a row and do much with it. When a pass play was called, if BM missed his man, then we'd run that same QB draw 20 more times behind an O line that won't even try to get their britches dirty blocking someone. I don't blame her for snapping back a little.

BUT......I totally agree with your assessment of today's youth and society overall. The entitlement crap is over the top. Little league has gotten out of hand, moms and dads at wrestling tournaments and little league football games act like idiots. It does translate over to the kids unfortunately and the whole "me" above all generation we are witnessing. So you and I agree on all of that.

BM may have left SC for all the reasons you stated, or he simply may have left cause he felt he could get more PT somewhere else cause riding the bench is not fun.

I hated to lose him in hopes he would work hard and overcome whatever obstacles were in front of him. But look at the facts also, Jake Bentley is going to be our starter and whoever beats him out will have to be an unreal performer.......and that probably wasn't in the cards for BM so he's choosing to go where he can play.

So I wish him well, hope he continues to show the class he showed at SC and apparently in high school, and I'll sleep just fine tonight cause I don't think our football team or baseball team is taking a hit for him leaving. (And I know, we only now have 34 spots on the baseball roster......but I dare say losing a 100 percentage hitter is not a big deal).

Wow !!! What are you Smoking ?? This kid did everything we asked of him . He commited to a program that was a dumpster fire when he had many offers from big time programs . He turned down more money than you will make in 10 years from MLB to come here and he played his ass off in a terrible offensive system behind an offensive line that my 14 year old daughter could push around and when he was benched he never cried like his mom , or became a cancer for the team . He was a model student athlete who you dumbassess forget was A TRUE FRESHMAN playing behind the least talented team in the SEC . The team that THE CITADEL drug up and down the field a few months prior . To criticize him for his loyalty and dedication is idiotic . I love how grown men on this board who barely touched the field in high school can openly bash an Elite Athlete that had offers to play anywhere he wanted In two sports . I played operation when I was a kid so I guess I can critique a Brain Surgeon right .. As for "Entitled Kids" .... guess what .. they are a hell of a lot smarter than us . Kids now ain't gonna work 25 years in a cotton mill . If a job or opportunity doesn't reward them they quit and find something better . Sounds pretty smart to me . We were dumb and worked jobs 15-20 years because "Well that's just the way it is ". Same with this situation . If I can't play here I'm gonna go play somewhere else because I can . All this " Stick it out and see thing thru" is a bunch of garbage . He should seize every opportunity he can get because he is one of the 5% of our population that can play college athletics at a high level . I wish him nothing but the best . He was a model of what is good in college athletes and I hope to God he goes somewhere and blows it up and makes you guys who criticize look like a bunch of idiots which is not hard to do .

I partially agree that he was thrown into the fire and set up to fail (in football), but I also feel like he got a little dose of reality. The kid gave up potential first round MLB draft money only to not crack the baseball starting lineup and lose his starting job on the football team. The social media comments by momma may indicate the kind of advice he's been receiving from his family. If he's not willing to compete for playing time, then I wish him the best.... elsewhere.

Again making stuff up.

A whole lot of jumping to conclusions and mind reading going on here. None of us have really any idea what went on ultimately for Brandon to make the decision to move on unless someone knows Brandon and the family personally.

A mother took up for her son on social media when he was being bashed. Think that's probably more testimony and insight and an indictment about some of the things that are said here on FGF about 18-21 year olds than anything else. Some of y'all need to take a hard look at that and how it effects the perception of our programs. Being a frustrated fan and going to a message board and venting and criticizing players on a public forum cannot help our program. It just doesn't.

Reactions: tngamecock#
Wow !!! What are you Smoking ?? This kid did everything we asked of him . He commited to a program that was a dumpster fire when he had many offers from big time programs . He turned down more money than you will make in 10 years from MLB to come here and he played his ass off in a terrible offensive system behind an offensive line that my 14 year old daughter could push around and when he was benched he never cried like his mom , or became a cancer for the team . He was a model student athlete who you dumbassess forget was A TRUE FRESHMAN playing behind the least talented team in the SEC . The team that THE CITADEL drug up and down the field a few months prior . To criticize him for his loyalty and dedication is idiotic . I love how grown men on this board who barely touched the field in high school can openly bash an Elite Athlete that had offers to play anywhere he wanted In two sports . I played operation when I was a kid so I guess I can critique a Brain Surgeon right .. As for "Entitled Kids" .... guess what .. they are a hell of a lot smarter than us . Kids now ain't gonna work 25 years in a cotton mill . If a job or opportunity doesn't reward them they quit and find something better . Sounds pretty smart to me . We were dumb and worked jobs 15-20 years because "Well that's just the way it is ". Same with this situation . If I can't play here I'm gonna go play somewhere else because I can . All this " Stick it out and see thing thru" is a bunch of garbage . He should seize every opportunity he can get because he is one of the 5% of our population that can play college athletics at a high level . I wish him nothing but the best . He was a model of what is good in college athletes and I hope to God he goes somewhere and blows it up and makes you guys who criticize look like a bunch of idiots which is not hard to do .

GREATEST ENTRY I'VE READ IN YEARS..!! SPOT ON....!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT