ADVERTISEMENT

Tiger and Phil

I think they are both scum and don't really provide that much to the human race.

The thing that gets me is Phil made the move for money and hemhawed around with the betterment of the game stance and he didn't seem to understand why people were mad about it, like he was bigger than being looked at like that! I guess everyone isn't like Keegan Bradley and IMO followed him around like a puppy dog.

I think his gambling debts, his investment troubles and his needing to be in the spotlight as the spokesman of golf supplanted playing golf as his first priorities. When you slide down the leaderboard you fade into obscurity (a natural occurrence with aging) and he has not adjusted well.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Phil turned into a Shooter McGavin.
Very good comparison. The guy has no shame. He might have had no choice. He supposedly got into some serious debt with Vegas. He then had to get bailed out by selling out to the LIV Tour. The LIV now owns Phil and writes the script for him. He can’t take a crap without their permission. Hell, they pretty much tell him what clothes to wear.

Tiger got the best of that exchange for sure. Phil's comment was in poor taste. Tiger is as competitive as it gets. His health is not great because of accumulated injuries. In particular, that car wreck.

Reactions: cockofdawn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT