ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Hill Fired from 107.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me that 15,000 people have died from the vaccine. It doesn't sound that hard to prove.

Mookie, are you being intentionally dense as a joke or something?

It's kind of hard to believe you haven't heard of project Veritas, let's go Brandon, and the vaers system.

Just in case your serious, project Veritas does undercover work to expose liberals.

When people chant "f Joe biden", someone tried to claim they were saying "let's go brandon" for a Nascar driver named Brandon. It's become a joke about oblivious liberals, or those who stick their heads in the sand.

And the vaers link is:

Reactions: Deut6_4-9
There is No F'ing way The United States can have ever found itself in existence than when it did - or to clarify, there is No Way it could have ever excelled as far as she has when the general population had or has the means to spread the truth of what is actually happening!!

Not sure if any of you have ever read about how Australia began to successfully excel into its current state of existence and yet without slavery and all the other ignorant and illogical occurrences as have occurred here in America since we won the damned revolutionary war!! If only Britain could have held on for another 50 years, then maybe we'd be a little more respectable!! Maybe!!

Not sure about that. England still had slavery after the revolutionary War.

Also, Australia has its own slavery demons.

Sometimes we just have to admit that America has its blemishes, but when we go to compare her to other countries, they do to.

Reactions: rogue cock
Mookie, are you being intentionally dense as a joke or something?

It's kind of hard to believe you haven't heard of project Veritas, let's go Brandon, and the vaers system.

Just in case your serious, project Veritas does undercover work to expose liberals.

When people chant "f Joe biden", someone tried to claim they were saying "let's go brandon" for a Nascar driver named Brandon. It's become a joke about oblivious liberals, or those who stick their heads in the sand.

And the vaers link is:

I know what VAERS is. Again, please show me a credible article that cites VAERS as evidence that 15,000 people have died because of the vaccine.

I suspect most of the people who are championing Tim Hill right now also have always championed the fact that SC is a right to work state. His employer, which is a private organization, made their own vaccination policy. That is 100% their right.

They could fire him for pretty much any reason under the sun in a right to work state. Republicans have pointed this fact out for decades now.
As noted before in this thread, right to work law is again the wrong reference for what you are trying to discuss. That relates to unions. I think you are trying to say it's an " at will" state. And no, you cannot fire anyone for any reason with no fear of litigation. There are many employment laws still in effect here.

Last edited:
I know what VAERS is. Again, please show me a credible article that cites VAERS as evidence that 15,000 people have died because of the vaccine.

Ah, so you know what vaers is, but played dumb anyway. And you want someone to link a different article so you can then say it's not "credible".

You can Google vaers and 15,000 just like anyone else, but you intentionally won't.

My fault for thinking you were being serious. I think playing dumb doesn't come across quite as well as you think.

Have a good night.

Reactions: Robhawk29
As of August 30, 2021, there have been more than 369 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines administered in the U.S. During this time, VAERS received 7,218 reports of death (0.0020%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine but a causal link to the vaccine has not been established, according to the CDC. "However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets- which has caused death," according to the CDC website.

When a death is reported on the site after a person received the vaccine, it doesn't mean the vaccine caused it, said Dr. Amy Edwards, a pediatric infectious disease doctor with University Hospitals Rainbow Babies and Children's Hospital.
Healthcare providers are also required to report any deaths that occur after a person receives a COVID-19, regardless of whether they think death is connected to receiving the vaccine.

There have been no deaths directly caused by the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines. Dr. Edwards said. Three people died from blood clots after receiving the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
Source:https://www.ideastream.org/news/has-anyone-died-after-receiving-the-covid-19-vaccine

Last edited:
Even if you don't die, who wants their damn children running around with an octopus like creature in their bloodstream?

From a New Hampshire state lawmaker (and certified nutcase) Sadly a significant number of people will actually believe this BS

The email from the legislator contained a 52-page “report” with disinformation on COVID-19, including claims that “unknown, octopus-like creatures are being injected into millions of children worldwide.”

Not sure about that. England still had slavery after the revolutionary War.

Also, Australia has its own slavery demons.

Sometimes we just have to admit that America has its blemishes, but when we go to compare her to other countries, they do to.
My ignorance here now, but you're telling me England and Australia had the very same slavery issue(s) as the good ol' USofA??? You're telling me both Australia and England have there very own Charlestons where the majority of slaves were initially shipped to in both those countries???

Just askin', cause I honestly do not know for certain either way!!

All you did was give evidence that fetal tissue is used in research. Nobody was disputing that. I disputed the common products that you provided. And the polio vaccine that Jonas Salk developed (the one I was given) used monkey kidney cells. But I will answer your antibodies question even though I'm pretty sure it's in the Fauci article I painstakingly copied and pasted for you. It's not cheap, around $2,000 a dose. But apparently unlike the vaccines it is effective. Very effective. I got my antibodies cheaper. I missed a week of work.

Ah, so you know what vaers is, but played dumb anyway. And you want someone to link a different article so you can then say it's not "credible".

You can Google vaers and 15,000 just like anyone else, but you intentionally won't.

My fault for thinking you were being serious. I think playing dumb doesn't come across quite as well as you think.

Have a good night.
Lol. I literally searched “15,000 deaths COVID vaccine”. I found nothing. Should I try Duck Duck Goose?

I really want to find out about all of these people keeling over directly due to the vaccine.

Reactions: Gaimcock
As of August 30, 2021, there have been more than 369 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines administered in the U.S. During this time, VAERS received 7,218 reports of death (0.0020%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine but a causal link to the vaccine has not been established, according to the CDC. "However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets- which has caused death," according to the CDC website.

When a death is reported on the site after a person received the vaccine, it doesn't mean the vaccine caused it, said Dr. Amy Edwards, a pediatric infectious disease doctor with University Hospitals Rainbow Babies and Children's Hospital.
Healthcare providers are also required to report any deaths that occur after a person receives a COVID-19, regardless of whether they think death is connected to receiving the vaccine.

There have been no deaths directly caused by the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines. Dr. Edwards said. Three people died from blood clots after receiving the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
Source:https://www.ideastream.org/news/has-anyone-died-after-receiving-the-covid-19-vaccine
Yeah..

Still no comment huh? You're still on the hook with your lies.
What is the cost of
All you did was give evidence that fetal tissue is used in research. Nobody was disputing that. I disputed the common products that you provided. And the polio vaccine that Jonas Salk developed (the one I was given) used monkey kidney cells. But I will answer your antibodies question even though I'm pretty sure it's in the Fauci article I painstakingly copied and pasted for you. It's not cheap, around $2,000 a dose. But apparently unlike the vaccines it is effective. Very effective. I got my antibodies cheaper. I missed a week of work.
“unlike the vaccines it is effective”
Please share the data showing the vaccines as ineffective. And while you’re at it, show the data of the ppl in the hospital with Covid, specifically the breakdown of those vaccinated vs not.
Our hospitals would be clogged up if we focused solely on monoclonal antibody infusions instead of the vaccine. There would be no room for ppl with other issues for all the people (that could afford such treatment) going this route instead of the cheaper, easier vaccine.

What is the cost of

“unlike the vaccines it is effective”
Please share the data showing the vaccines as ineffective. And while you’re at it, show the data of the ppl in the hospital with Covid, specifically the breakdown of those vaccinated vs not.
Our hospitals would be clogged up if we focused solely on monoclonal antibody infusions instead of the vaccine. There would be no room for ppl with other issues for all the people (that could afford such treatment) going this route instead of the cheaper, easier vaccine.

Delta variant: Pfizer Covid vaccine 39% effective in ...

https://www.cnbc.com › 2021 › 07 › 23 › delta-variant-pfizer-covid-vaccine-39percent-effective-in-israel-prevents-severe-illness.html
Jul 23, 2021Pfizer and BioNTech's Covid-19 vaccine is just 39% effective in Israel where the delta variant is the dominant strain.

Indeed, the majority of the nearly 700 Israelis currently hospitalized due to COVID-19 are fully vaccinated against that virus, and vaccinated individuals make up a large percentage, if not a majority of those testing positive every day.

Yes, not what our mainstream media are reporting here. I'm afraid that if you don't see it on CNN then you won't believe it anyway. Or late night talk shows or wherever you get your news.

Reactions: Cockopotamus

Delta variant: Pfizer Covid vaccine 39% effective in ...

https://www.cnbc.com › 2021 › 07 › 23 › delta-variant-pfizer-covid-vaccine-39percent-effective-in-israel-prevents-severe-illness.html
Jul 23, 2021Pfizer and BioNTech's Covid-19 vaccine is just 39% effective in Israel where the delta variant is the dominant strain.

Indeed, the majority of the nearly 700 Israelis currently hospitalized due to COVID-19 are fully vaccinated against that virus, and vaccinated individuals make up a large percentage, if not a majority of those testing positive every day.

Yes, not what our mainstream media are reporting here. I'm afraid that if you don't see it on CNN then you won't believe it anyway. Or late night talk shows or wherever you get your news.
Any data on us hospitalization rate of those with Covid? Would love to see the breakdown of those hospitalized that are vaccinated vs not. You won’t post that because either it shows that vaccines work or you claim the media is skewing the data.
I wish you well my friend. You can’t convince me that going unvaccinated is a smart move and I’m not not gonna convince you otherwise. Glad your treatment worked. I got vaccinated and so far it’s been a blessing to me as well. God speed.

Any data on us hospitalization rate of those with Covid? Would love to see the breakdown of those hospitalized that are vaccinated vs not. You won’t post that because either it shows that vaccines work or you claim the media is skewing the data.
I wish you well my friend. You can’t convince me that going unvaccinated is a smart move and I’m not not gonna convince you otherwise. Glad your treatment worked. I got vaccinated and so far it’s been a blessing to me as well. God speed.
OK. I didn't get any treatment, I just survived covid so my antibodies are natural. God speed to you as well.

OK. I didn't get any treatment, I just survived covid so my antibodies are natural. God speed to you as well.
I would be fine with a positive antibody card as a replacement to mandatory vaccination card for entry into said event/restaurant/venue.
The vaccine has proved to be effective against hospitalization/serious illness. The numbers of people in the hospitals right now with Covid bear that out.

I would be fine with a positive antibody card as a replacement to mandatory vaccination card for entry into said event/restaurant/venue.
The vaccine has proved to be effective against hospitalization/serious illness. The numbers of people in the hospitals right now with Covid bear that out.
I think you may have misunderstood my side of the conversation. I'm not against vaccines, especially for those at risk of dying from covid. I think vaccines should be encouraged, not forced. I feel the same way about masks. They won't stop a virus but if it makes anyone feel better then wear away. I'm certainly not going to tell anybody not to wear a mask or don't get vaccinated.

Yet we still hear every day about drugs that were approved by the FDA yet hurt or killed people and had to be pulled.

Not sure why people have an issue with people making their own choice.
I have no issue with people making their own choices.I might not understand or agree but whatever floats your boat they say.everyone is different.

When a local bakery was forced to make a wedding cake for a same sex couple the ultra right was upset. I agreed the company should have the right to make that decision. Now, the ultra right is upset about a company’s vaccine mandate. You can’t have it both ways. If a company has a right to choose its customers, it also has a right to choose it’s rules of employment.

He misrepresents where he actually lives. He lives in a townhome/condo with lake access. The pics he posts on social media are views from the road by the community boat landing.
Wow that's crazy.
I always get Tim and Bill confused.
One lives on the lake and seems to be a divorced father of 2.
One is married with 3 kids.
Who is who? Can someone enlighten me?

We can trust Fauci.
%E1%83%AF%E1%83%A3%E1%83%9A%E1%83%98%E1%83%90-%E1%83%A0%E1%83%98%E1%83%91%E1%83%94%E1%83%A0%E1%83%A2%E1%83%A1%E1%83%98.gif

He misrepresents where he actually lives. He lives in a townhome/condo with lake access. The pics he posts on social media are views from the road by the community boat landing.
The views he posts look like he lives at Lands End. While there are many condos off the water all have views of the lake from the living room. There are also many right next to the water. It does not seem to be misrepresented to me.

When a local bakery was forced to make a wedding cake for a same sex couple the ultra right was upset. I agreed the company should have the right to make that decision. Now, the ultra right is upset about a company’s vaccine mandate. You can’t have it both ways. If a company has a right to choose its customers, it also has a right to choose it’s rules of employment.
I agree with this, and it should have the same right to set its wages.

Reactions: rojas

The ultra right?

I agree you shouldn't force a baker to make something against his firmly held religious beliefs.

I dont think vaccine mandates fall under that description.

I don't think people should be able to force companies to make a product, and I don't think companies should force people to get this vaccine. I don't think there's really a contradiction there.

The ultra right?

I agree you shouldn't force a baker to make something against his firmly held religious beliefs.

I dont think vaccine mandates fall under that description.

I don't think people should be able to force companies to make a product, and I don't think companies should force people to get this vaccine. I don't think there's really a contradiction there.
It's very similar. I believe in freedom. The baker should have the freedom to choose his/her costomers. The radio station should have the freedom to set their company employment requirements. The disk jockey should have the freedom to choose not to work at that radio station if he disagrees with the stations requirements. No one is being forced it this situation.

Reactions: atl-cock
100% politics. Anything to try and hurt the economy and/or discredit Biden.

Totally disagree. Biden's policy across the board alone is burying him. It's about their health.

If you don't believe Big Pharma has bad intentions, below is one example of many. A couple of days ago a study showed that aspirin could cut COVID deaths in half (via blood clotting/cytokine storm reduction),

Two days later there's a hit piece on aspirin which has been effectively been used for decades for this purpose and with a very good side effect profile. No room for safe drugs that you can't profit from.

The same thing happened to Ivermectin. They are now using "horse paste" to treat the vaccinated who are hospitalized when the vaccine doesn't do its job.

They did the same with NAC.

Regardless of job people aren’t immune to listening to people on podcasts and social media.

You mean scientists and researchers at the top of their field who are questioning the health beaurocrats overriding decisions by the FDA?

If a person chooses not to receive a vaccination, that is his choice. However, they need to cease with the fabrication of reasons to justify their choice.

What approach would you suggest when they are about to get fired for not putting something in their body they likely don't need? Also one that isn't performing as they promised from both an effacacy and safety standpoint?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT