ADVERTISEMENT

Time for Martin to go-

Tanner won't fire him this season. Let's pray a school will hire him away. This is not coaching incompetence! This is coaching malpractice! The Wofford Coach could take ours and beat his by 30!

but don't worry. We'll get another pseudo philosophical speech post game. Of course no one wants to hear it. Some pretense about the process and growing pains in year eight. We have one terrific FF run and a first round NiT loss to show for it. It gets nauseating after a few years.

Tanner is the worse AD in history. He didn’t have the gonads to pick the interim replace for SOS. He let the players elect him.

He will poll the team and see if he should find a new coach.

Truly bizarre era for hoops.

Outside of the Final Four squad, the teams never really feel like they have any identity. Hodgepodge central.

Couple that with Frank's on-court demeanor and open willingness to lose games he could probably win, simply to make a statement.

Twilight Zone.

Tanner is the worse AD in history. He didn’t have the gonads to pick the interim replace for SOS. He let the players elect him.

Tanner did not hire Hard Rock Frank! He hasn't fired him yet. But sanity demands some gravitas for the FF run. That should have run it's course. But there won't be any action this year. Next year will be it for Frank. Let's hope he knows that and gets out one year ahead of the axe

Tanner won't fire him this season. Let's pray a school will hire him away. This is not coaching incompetence! This is coaching malpractice! The Wofford Coach could take ours and beat his by 30!

but don't worry. We'll get another pseudo philosophical speech post game. Of course no one wants to hear it. Some pretense about the process and growing pains in year eight. We have one terrific FF run and a first round NiT loss to show for it. It gets nauseating after a few years.
This shouldn't factor in but everyone (outside of our fans) loves Frank and his personality and charisma including the national press. I think this makes it more difficult for Ray. Of course getting blown out by Wofford should make it easy.

Reactions: Jpcooper and sadd66
This shouldn't factor in but everyone (outside of our fans) loves Frank and his personality and charisma including the national press. I think this makes it more difficult for Ray. Of course getting blown out by Wofford should make it easy.

Oh he is definitely in it for the right reasons. He develops young men for life but he has to at least compete on the court or he may as well be volunteering at big brothers/big sisters.

Hell he did the same with fb coach had to hire million dollar firm to do his job

Reactions: Jpcooper
convince me otherwise. Talent level can't even keep up with Wofford. This team will not even sniff the tournament this year- while it was great when it happened, the final four run did nothing to build this program, just kept a coach employed longer than he should have been.

Look, UT didn't make the Final Four in the last few years if ever and they are ranked # 5, quempsum is ranked in the top 20 and they have never made the Final Four. I have to agree it's time for Frank to go.

Not to change the subject but poor Muschamp has drawn a poor hand in year 4. ( uga, uk, Texas AM, Florida, and Alabama) make having a winning season look very challenging.

The post game presser itself is grounds for immediate termination! If you haven't heard that garbage, I suggest you rush to YouTube or gamecocksonline. The man is detached from reality of he doesn't give flip! Maybe both!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT