ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer Portal Thread 2024

Well that's the only problem when relying on strictly the portal to get over the hump, it's a very short window. It's gonig to be hard to keep anyone long term these days.

Why would Juice leave? I would think he would be a risky addition for a team. Him not having played much this year and all.

There's something VERY wrong with our program, guys. I'm sensing that. Think I'm going to go back to my financial sites. At least making money is fun.

It's the new college football era, I get it, but so many of these athletes are spoiled to the brim now. Loyalty and committment are out the window, it's a dog eat dog world year in and year out. You really do have to go after guys that are already humbled in recruiting, character really does matter. With how things are, getting a big commitment means nothing anymore, you get all excited for someone like Harbor and his time could be done here at any given sec with lil to no production.

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
When you’re driving a Bentley in Charlotte, NC. I’d say you’re getting paid well.
Stupidity. No offense but the guy is probably not NFL caliber (solid college player when healthy). Supposedly has kids too. Unless you're planning on getting a full-time job if the NFL doesn't work out, you may want to hold onto that money instead of blowing it on a $250k car.

I don't know anything about it but Wells leaving seems very weird - if - if - we are paying him a healthy sum.

He has to know he will be our featured offensive weapon next year. The stage is set for him to get tons of balls thrown his way.

Luke Doty might be our go to - featured receiver next year.

Which is why the coaches are panicking to try to get KJ Jefferson.

Is Sellers just not that good? He seems to be the real deal but if we are searching for QBs, then that's telling me that we see in a game is not what they are seeing in practice.

If we were to land Jefferson, I would expect Sellers to transfer.

One of the non recruiting website staff insiders is reporting two more high profile players are going to transfer not because of NIL, but because they don't have faith our coaching staff can win. They're actually willing to take less NIL money.

oof @GoCocksFight2021

Reactions: bayrooster
They see the schedule. They see the QB situation. They see Beamer having difficulty hiring great coordinators, and that he was never one himself. They see the “other guy” Tanner turned down being 12-0 and top 25 year 1 at Liberty.

Do you blame em?

Yep, just heard 107.5 say it. Smfh! He just milked us for money.
1xa3er.jpg

We only have 1 QB. All backups left. We have to score a QB whether they are QB1 or not.

Do you have even the slightest clue as to why? There has to be something to all of this. Give me anything. Even a bad rumor.
- They see the schedule
- They know our QB situation
- Beamer cant hire coordinators apparently
- Tanner told the “other guy” no thanks and he is 12-0 top 25 in year 1 at Liberty

Players see all this and dont trust any of what we have. The AD, coaches, as well as playing the toughest schedule every year

Looks like the NIL is hitting its stride.

Ray/AD and Beamer should be complaining like hell publicly about this ridiculous system.

When enough schools make noise, they might have to make changes.

And even if they changed it tomorrow, you're still talking about multiple ripple years before things revert back to the mean.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT