ADVERTISEMENT

USC 1 - Okie St 5 final score - super regional game 1 thread.....

Do or die game tomorrow. Have to tie this series up. We can do it just have to capitalize when we have runners in scoring position. Don't think we had enough juice to win this one with that last 3 run bomb.

Reactions: Mr.Cocky83
Wonder what effect the timing of the pro draft has on the minds of the players who are still fighting in World Series.

Seems like they could wait a few weeks.

With 2 outs already we pretty much need a small miracle to win this one. Destino & Jones on 1st & 2nd. Need DC to get on base & then a grand slam.

Sure hope someone else is behind the plate tomorrow. That's the most inconsistent ump I've seen in a long time. He was plain bad.

Sure hope someone else is behind the plate tomorrow. That's the most inconsistent ump I've seen in a long time. He was plain bad.
They rotate. I think the first base ump goes behind the plate. Third to second. Second to first. Home to third. Or I could have it completely backwards.

They rotate. I think the first base ump goes behind the plate. Third to second. Second to first. Home to third. Or I could have it completely backwards.

They need to rotate him out of Columbia. He needs his eyes checked. He was honestly bad for both teams, but it seemed like he missed more calls in their favor.

yep, we will not see him behind the plate the rest of the series....hope hes better in the field...as a plate umpire he's awful

We had runners at 1st and 2nd with nobody out and DTW couldn't move them over. That one at bat hurt us. We had him attempt a bunt for strike one and then took the bunt off. Wasted at bat.

We had runners at 1st and 2nd with nobody out and DTW couldn't move them over. That one at bat hurt us. We had him attempt a bunt for strike one and then took the bunt off. Wasted at bat.

We never put pressure on the pitcher and we let them off the hook...

Too many 1 or 2 pitch outs...

Being hot and them wearing black, we didn't make them work...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT