ADVERTISEMENT

USC 1 - OSU 3 final score - super regional game 2 thread...

Looks like a copy of hard games during the season. No hits with risp and bad errors at bad time. Seems we can't get the ball out of the infield.

They can't hit that inside pitch so they may as well take it...He wont call them all strikes...DTW had a 3-0 count and refused to take 2 inside pitches as bad as we need baserunners...Destino hasn't hit an inside off speed pitch all season and he still wont lay off...Why throw good pitches if the heart of our lineup gets themselves out on junk balls off the plate

PS...Why is Clarke Shmidt still in the game...There is no tomorrow...we can't give up more runs...It's time for TGyler Johnson

Well prepare for all of the childish threads to begin until football season. Oh wait, they never end. One thing about FGF , I can always find Clemson coverage

Reactions: Out of Conference
And that was a home run......our guys don't have a clue of what situational hitting is and that's pathetic ........we need to hire a damn hitting coach that can coach these guys on what this means as well as hire a coach that can SCOUT the opponents pitching......knowing their tendencies on the strick count goes a long way and I've heard the announcers say time and time again that the OSU hitters were looking for that pitch and got it......ding ding Holbrook there's a clue!!!

Well prepare for all of the childish threads to begin until football season. Oh wait, they never end. One thing about FGF , I can always find Clemson coverage
then maybe you should go on over to taternet.....theres more clemson coverage there

Tired of watching this crap......1 run in 15 innings on your home field is an embarrassment regardless of who is pitching.......t

yeah

nothing wrong with the home plate umpire!

LMAO......that pitch was not even close!

so yeah, bad on both sides.

That last play right there tells me we are done.......everything is going OSU's way

This is again a critical point of this game....you don't have to kill the ball just put it in play and see what happens.....hopeful it finds a hole and if not at least move the runners over but stay away from the DP please!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT