ADVERTISEMENT

USC 2 - aTm 5 FINAL SCORE Game 2 thread....

Outside of Cone and Destino, watching our guys bat is downright painful at times. I feel for them, but I don't think we scare anyone in the conference right now when we are at the plate.

Holbroke's teams remind me an awful lot of Jack Leggett's teams.

Holbroke is tight. Team is tight.

LOL, I have a son that just said "Cone robbed me like that in hs too". He was a freshman and Cone was a junior. Only difference is his was going over the right field wall and Cone went WAY up and got it.

Reactions: Out of Conference
if were 3 of 25 with runners in scoring position in this series it makes us like 7 of 57 i believe with risp with the kentucky series....i think

Reactions: GamecockJL
Lackadaisical base running this whole series... A&M on the other hand, "Oh, I see you're just going to lob it in, I might as well make this a double."

if were 3 of 25 with runners in scoring position in this series it makes us like 7 of 57 i believe with risp with the kentucky series....i think

We probably lead the nation with RISP's..........with no runs to show for it. Dang......you would think someone could bloop a single or something once in a while when we have men on 2nd and 3rd.

We probably lead the nation with RISP's..........with no runs to show for it. Dang......you would think someone could bloop a single or something once in a while when we have men on 2nd and 3rd.
Approach at the plate under differing circumstances. The announcers gave a good explanation of it earlier in the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT