ADVERTISEMENT

USC at Kentucky game thread

If Jake was that hurt,, get out of the game. Unreal. What a totally incapable offense we have.

Hey we got a freshman QB. I have a feeling he ain’t ready though.

Jake Bentley is trash-period. I don't wanna see ONE person defend him after this debacle.

Jake was bad. Everyone was bad though. Edwards sucked. Deebo sucked. Rico sucked. Shi was the only one that played decent. Personally I don’t think it’s all their fault. This offense has no identity. Never has. Never will.

But he was awful. And he hurt his team at the end playing hurt. Can’t defend that.

All I can say is I hope the kid from Myrtle Beach is as advertised. Bentley is not remotely the answer. I’m done as long as he’s the starter. He’s classic Todd Ellis....heisman numbers vs inferior opponents, interception machine vs any team with a pulse

Reactions: Sumptacock
One quarter of Michigan game and you're awarded a huge raise and you're handed the job of OC with no previous experience at SC..amazing

Reactions: Judson1
Now he takes a timeout.
A timeout is best used when you can’t cintrol the clock. On offense at least you have a chance to. Bad coaching there. But he probably figures why bother.

This game turned into an embarrassment and Jake is a liability to this team more than Garcia could have dreamed of being. ...
... NOW we're trying to conserve freaking CLOCK?!

Reactions: jonesz21
All I can say is I hope the kid from Myrtle Beach is as advertised. Bentley is not remotely the answer. I’m done as long as he’s the starter. He’s classic Todd Ellis....heisman numbers vs inferior opponents, interception machine vs any team with a pulse
If they won't take Bentley out with a bad leg they ain't gonna ever take him out. We are stuck with him for eternity apparently.

We may go 1-7 in conference. It could very well happen.

We’ll play well somewhere. I think we’ll end up 3-5...decent shot at 2-6. But 1-7 is possible, no doubt. This team isn’t very good. And they looked poorly coached tonight.

UK knows how to defend our offense. Which I think our offense is self-defendable. Is that a term? I’m going with it.

Jake was bad. Everyone was bad though. Edwards sucked. Deebo sucked. Rico sucked. Shi was the only one that played decent. Personally I don’t think it’s all their fault. This offense has no identity. Never has. Never will.

But he was awful. And he hurt his team at the end playing hurt. Can’t defend that.

Hmmm... a Muschamp team with no offensive identity or plan . Never would have believed it .

Reactions: jonesz21
Jake Bentley is trash-period. I don't wanna see ONE person defend him after this debacle.

Shi is the best receiver on the team. Period.

BTW, I agree...anyone who defends Bentley has no clue. Hurt or not, throwing into double coverage when you had more downs to play with is STUPID!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT