ADVERTISEMENT

USC vs. Mizzou game thread....

Unless we're Syracuse, we don't get in with double digit losses...

you mean the same Syracuse that made it to the Final Four the year they had double digits losses while playing a very tough schedule.. that Syracuse.. final 4 Syracuse.. geez.,,

Reactions: king ward
BTW...Stoney Brook is 15-3 and 3-0 in their conference so the ones crying about that loss at the time didn't really know they are a good basketball team. Coach on Frank.

Reactions: bucketdad
I give up. I have no clue what to expect, when to be optimistic...nothing. Pre-season, I got got kind of excited by Frank's comments about this team and their potential. The non-conference schedule, and Frank's demeanor, had me thinking that the team didn't like playing for him, and he didn't like coaching them. Now, a 3-0 SEC start has me back at the beginning: optimistic.
I think we have some good young players that struggled early on with the system we play and the expectations on defense. We're playing much better defensively and since Kotsar has come back from his injury he has been a leader on this team. He's always had potential but the ball hasn't always fallen in the basket for him. Silva has stepped his game up as well. It has me looking forward to the games again.

Reactions: cockn'fyr
BTW...Stoney Brook is 15-3 and 3-0 in their conference so the ones crying about that loss at the time didn't really know they are a good basketball team. Coach on Frank.

it wouldnt matter to me if Stoney Brook was 18-0..and won all games by double digits
..losing on your home court against Stoney Brook is unacceptable

Guys it takes a little time to get Franks game (blue collar) and with Kotsar and Silva in an early funk and absolutely no three point game I could see the losses, looks like the light switch turned on for some guys! Sometimes when your offense isn't going so great you have to resort to other things, great defense, boxing out and team rebounding, getting every loose ball, taking a charge, following your shot, funny I bet those are things Frank coaches everyday, it just takes a little time for some to see those are things you'll have to do if you want to play for him! Look forward to getting Minaya back!

Reactions: funktavious
Yes, you paid to be insulated from any unpleasantness. Don't let your money go to waste.
Nothing unpleasant going on for the Basketball team the last 4 times on the Court, that at least deserves a few days of uplifting posts and support, right?

Nothing unpleasant going on for the Basketball team the last 4 times on the Court, that at least deserves a few days of uplifting posts and support, right?
I support continuing to win. As for uplifting, I'll hold that in abeyance until our Dancing prospects are better defined. As of right now, the season is still sullied until proven otherwise. If a kid brings his grades up at the end of the term, but still fails the course, he hasn't cut it.

I support continuing to win. As for uplifting, I'll hold that in abeyance until our Dancing prospects are better defined. As of right now, the season is still sullied until proven otherwise. If a kid brings his grades up at the end of the term, but still fails the course, he hasn't cut it.
But if you're his teacher you support him/her and try not to be a negative influence

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT