ADVERTISEMENT

USC vs UGA Game Thread

Ropers playbook includes pass plays 5 feet over the recievers head and making sure bentley telegraphs his throws
You do realize ROPER is the QB coach as well and Bentley has NOT progressed under his guidance

Reactions: Brace1
Muschamp lucky to win 6 so far to keep the heat off him and Roper. Roper gonna bring him down

Told you people all along it wasn't offensive line problems. They've blocked their ass off the past several weeks and the offense is still a crap show. This ain't Duke going up against garbage ACC teams! This is the big time. Send the bald wonder on his way and take that green hat kid with him.

If I would have been told we would hold UGA to 24 - I would have bet we would have won this game until I realize Roper is still our OC -

We played hard. I thought we had a legitimate chance. If we would have played like this all year we would be 8 and 1. We should have never lost the other 2. Roper is not good enough. I like what Muschamp and staff are doing except for the OC.

Coachings fine. This game shows importance of recruiting!
Evidently you didnt watch the game - outcoached by their DC and our OC didnt have a clue - 10 points dude TEN - MIZZOU scored 28

Respectable showing, but we ain't winning chit on the national stage until we recruit better and get some assistant coaches carry their own weight.

Now lets go demolish Florida.

Reactions: NooNoo
Y'all get ready for this same offense against Clemson. Their defense is just as good, probably better along the d-line than UGA.

Y'all get ready for this same offense against Clemson. Their defense is just as good, probably better along the d-line than UGA.
True - only difference is tater QB will run and that’s not a good thing for our guys we always have issues with a running QB

270 total yards on offense and almost all passing. Offense just couldn’t keep up. Defense is good enough to not let it get out of hand but offense can’t help them.

Reactions: 92Pony
I hate Roper more than anyone else on this board, but this isn't the game to be making that comment. He has done a fine job so far. We protect for .5 secs longer, we score a touchdown to tie the game at halftime.
After watching our second half output, do you still feel the same way?

This game was simple .... 5 Stars Vs 2 stars . That’s the difference. If we play 10 times they win every time and Chubb and Michel run all over us 10 times . Good effort in my opinion . We had no chance nor will we against Clemson . Beat UF beat Wofford win a bowl game and call it a good year .

Evidently you didnt watch the game - outcoached by their DC and our OC didnt have a clue - 10 points dude TEN - MIZZOU scored 28

Dude we don’t have 3 guys who would start for UGA. And no running back would sniff the three deep. Quit thinking everything is Ropers fault. He ain’t perfect. But even Chaney could only do so much with our depleted talent.
Sometimes, the other teams just better.

Dude we don’t have 3 guys who would start for UGA. And no running back would sniff the three deep. Quit thinking everything is Ropers fault. He ain’t perfect. But even Chaney could only do so much with our depleted talent.
Sometimes, the other teams just better.
Sometimes less talent can compete better with the benefit of insightful coaching also.

This game was simple .... 5 Stars Vs 2 stars . That’s the difference. If we play 10 times they win every time and Chubb and Michel run all over us 10 times . Good effort in my opinion . We had no chance nor will we against Clemson . Beat UF beat Wofford win a bowl game and call it a good year .
We have no chance to beat anyone we will likely draw in a bowl.

You guys looking for Roper to be fired for losing to #1 UGA are some straight up football-ignorant morons. Were you expecting a win today? Are we, in Muschamp's second season, with only one of his recruiting cycles such a good team that we fire coaches for losing to #1? Go home, you're drunk.

You guys looking for Roper to be fired for losing to #1 UGA are some straight up football-ignorant morons. Were you expecting a win today? Are we, in Muschamp's second season, with only one of his recruiting cycles such a good team that we fire coaches for losing to #1? Go home, you're drunk.
In all fairness, it wasn't this one game that convinced me Roper sucks.

I expect to be able to score more points than f'ing Samford on GA. How about that?

How low is the bar for some of you idiots? Do we have to score ZERO for you to see it?

I expect to be able to score more points than f'ing Samford on GA. How about that?

How low is the bar for some of you idiots? Do we have to score ZERO for you to see it?
We covered by 10. They're way better than us. You're wrong.

Okay, okay. So after we finish with 8 wins, if we do, you want a new offensive system? I see where there's room for improvement, but we wouldn't have won today with any OC.
I'd wait to see if we beat Florida first.

Hey, I think y’all played a hell of a game...and Bentley has 2 more years with Muschamp coaching the D y’all are going to be good...good game.

Yep, but were you guys expecting the good possibility of 8 wins? I mean you're delusional if you thought we were better than an 8 win team this year.
No I always said 7 wins minimum. I'm just thinking long term. I think Roper has a ceiling and it's showing.

Well we are 3rd in the country in total defense and scoring defense... ahead of Clemson in both. We're as deep on the DL as anyone. You guys played tough and are heading in the right direction. You're way ahead of schedule after Spurrier quitting on you and the team. I hope y'all demoralize Florida.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT