ADVERTISEMENT

Vaccine Info Needed to attend football game

Thanks sounds good...
I know I joked about Rutgers but in all seriousness I would check the venue. My wife wanted to attend a concert in charlotte about a week ago. We went but had to provide a negative Covid test or vaccine pass. This was the first time since I have been vaccinated where I had to show proof anywhere.

I was surprised but prepared. So it would not hurt to just check the venue, specifically in a state other than your own.

There are no concerns at all. 60k plus in attendance and they are going to start looking at vaccination cards?

I don't know if the City of Columbia still has their mask mandate, but there's no one who wants to spend time trying to arrest anyone.

Now, if you get real drunk and start throwing mustard bottles and golf balls, I could easily see them adding a mask penalty to your other crimes.

But at WB, it's a non-issue.

This is not California, thank God. Don`t know how LSU got so woke. By the way, I`m vaccinated but it shouldn`t be anyone`s business. What ever happened to HIPPA? For years, it was impossible to get any health information on your closest family members. All of a sudden the world needs to know if you have gotten the vaccine. Don`t give me the health thing when we let hundreds of thousands of people come through the border illegally and disperse them throughout the country, with no regard for their vaccination status. The real superspreader more than likely.

This is not California, thank God. Don`t know how LSU got so woke. By the way, I`m vaccinated but it shouldn`t be anyone`s business. What ever happened to HIPPA? For years, it was impossible to get any health information on your closest family members. All of a sudden the world needs to know if you have gotten the vaccine. Don`t give me the health thing when we let hundreds of thousands of people come through the border illegally and disperse them throughout the country, with no regard for their vaccination status. The real superspreader more than likely.
Can you explain this Hippa law?

I got the jab (pretty much against my will)
I told them I didn't want the card, anyplace that requires it I won't visit anyway.

I got the jab (pretty much against my will)
I told them I didn't want the card, anyplace that requires it I won't visit anyway.

Mandates are stupid and handed down and enforced by stupid people.

There are no concerns at all. 60k plus in attendance and they are going to start looking at vaccination cards?

I don't know if the City of Columbia still has their mask mandate, but there's no one who wants to spend time trying to arrest anyone.

Now, if you get real drunk and start throwing mustard bottles and golf balls, I could easily see them adding a mask penalty to your other crimes.

But at WB, it's a non-issue.
They do. Such an exercise in futility.

Reactions: chief2791
HIPAA prevents medical professionals, employers, etc. from disclosing YOUR medical information to others without your express permission, which for the most part has to be written. That is why when you go to the doctor your fill out that little part with names of people who the doctor CAN talk to about your records. If you don't list anyone, no one call call your doctor, employer, etc and get told your business.

It does not necessarily prevent someone from asking YOU about YOUR health information. You can then decide to disclose or not.

A venue/business/whathaveyou asking YOU to show YOUR vaccine card/proof of YOUR negative test is not necessarily a violation because, again, they are asking YOU, not your wife, mother, father, sister, child, etc. to provide the information.

The venue/business/whathaveyou still retains the right to set their own requirements for entry to their establishment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT