ADVERTISEMENT

Virus apparently came from lab...

The only question that remains now is whether it was intentionally or unintentionally released from the lab.

Early on the MSM narrative was "there's no way this came from the lab."

Now the MSM narrative is "Ok, so it might have come from a lab, but it was absolutely unintentional."

Reactions: Goose cock
The only question that remains now is whether it was intentionally or unintentionally released from the lab.

Now the MSM narrative is "Ok, so it might have come from a lab, but it was absolutely unintentional."

It’s ok to change your mind as you get more information.It happens every day.

Reactions: classof95#
...the nasty wet market was just a distraction. China must pay a very heavy price.
I wouldn't be surprised honestly. It would be better for people to count the number of times China's government has actually told the truth, rather than keep track of their lies. You can't believe a single thing that comes from that government.

Reactions: SorryPeasants

Best idea is to not make up your mind while details are still nascent.

MSM presented it as absolute fact that the virus originated from the Wuhan market and dismissed out of hand any notion that it may have originated from a lab.

Reactions: LazyIslander
Supposedly this lab had top level security and the virus "accidentally" leaked out. Have a hard time believing it wasn't intentional.

You can see the story I posted here. It speaks to the issue you address.

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals...of-wuhan-coronavirus-research-in-2018.329208/

US officials had concerns in 2018 about the qualifications/abilities of the personnel working in the Wuhan lab.

It certainly could have been unintentional, but this is China, so let's not pretend they're above having done this intentionally.

You can see the story I posted here. It speaks to the issue you address.

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals...of-wuhan-coronavirus-research-in-2018.329208/

US officials had concerns in 2018 about the qualifications/abilities of the personnel working in the Wuhan lab.

It certainly could have been unintentional, but this is China, so let's not pretend they're above having done this intentionally.
The timing is just too coincidental. Our economy is roaring with record unemployment lows, the Dow is closing in on 30k, we're getting the upper hand in trade negotiations with China, it's an election year and then boom.

If making it was intentional, the question becomes "why"? I can't think of any answer that would be acceptable. If they made it, they are guilty of one of the most heinous crimes against humanity in history.

I have felt all along that this was an unintentional consequence of intentional manipulation. The cure for the common cold is always the chase for pharmaceutical companies and one of the ways they try and create this is by manipulating other viruses that are very similar. Sometimes these results are harmless and other times they can have terrible results.

The way this has spread would make it very
easy for someone to have been in contact and then move in public and see it spread. It’s still overall a smallish risk of getting this but man that Smithfield plant on South Dakota is a perfect example of how much and how fast it can spread.

I don’t think that there was any secret agenda to kill their own people to spread the virus around the world. It would have been much easier to transport it and release it somewhere else so you couldn’t have traced it back as easily.

Reactions: funktavious
I have felt all along that this was an unintentional consequence of intentional manipulation. The cure for the common cold is always the chase for pharmaceutical companies and one of the ways they try and create this is by manipulating other viruses that are very similar. Sometimes these results are harmless and other times they can have terrible results.

The way this has spread would make it very
easy for someone to have been in contact and then move in public and see it spread. It’s still overall a smallish risk of getting this but man that Smithfield plant on South Dakota is a perfect example of how much and how fast it can spread.

I don’t think that there was any secret agenda to kill their own people to spread the virus around the world. It would have been much easier to transport it and release it somewhere else so you couldn’t have traced it back as easily.

So I guess the question then becomes: Is China squashing the details and working hard to cover this up to hide their incompetence or to hide their intentional plans?

So I guess the question then becomes: Is China squashing the details and working hard to cover this up to hide their incompetence or to hide their intentional plans?
That’s a good question although either way is most likely incompetence. Ultimately I don’t think anyone wants to be known as the birthplace of this and everyone is looking to point a finger so it would absolutely be in their best interest to cover things up.

Of course we know that they are big in censorship so why anyone would base their response on the information they chose to release is mind boggling. Even what they were releasing was pretty bad.

That’s a good question although either way is most likely incompetence. Ultimately I don’t think anyone wants to be known as the birthplace of this and everyone is looking to point a finger so it would absolutely be in their best interest to cover things up.

Of course we know that they are big in censorship so why anyone would base their response on the information they chose to release is mind boggling. Even what they were releasing was pretty bad.

Right. When this is all said and done, China will either be seen as utterly incompetent or evil.

I think the leak was unintentional. The cover up was intentional.

My question is did they allow it outside the borders to level the playing field on the economic impacts? If it stays in China, only China's economy is hurt. If they allow it to escape China, everyone's economy is impacted.

My question is did they allow it outside the borders to level the playing field on the economic impacts? If it stays in China, only China's economy is hurt. If they allow it to escape China, everyone's economy is impacted.
I don’t think they understood the spread factor. Despite all this time I’m not sure I understood the spread factor until that Smithfield plant shut down.

The MSM ridiculed the original story as a conspiracy theory. The MSM, through its parent companies, does lots of business with China. China companies = CCP, one and the same. The MSM has been bought by China.

However likely, no way that they can find proof it came from a lab. Any evidence is long gone.
Not true. If you follow the path of original cases, statements by dictator Xi, a research paper written in China, the fact that the Wuhan wet market had no bats, there is plenty of evidence.

I will not be surprised if soon even the CCP quits denying it.

It's perfectly fine to change your mind as new facts arise, but since when do "investigative journalists" just wait for new facts to walk by? It's disappointing to see the death of true investigative journalism. There were voices, educated voices, out there over a month ago expressing the idea that the wet market story didn't sound plausible. Instead of doing any investigation of their own, most of the media waived off such claims as crazy conspiracy theories. They maintained this narrative even as there was significant circumstantial evidence to the contrary staring us all in the face, beginning with the arrests, deaths, and disappearances of the first Chinese doctors to sound the alarm and ending with the reopening of the wet market by the very same Chinese government that declared it to be the origin of the virus.

The latest news that the virus appears to have originated from a lab isn't news to anybody who has been paying attention for the last couple of months.

Reactions: Captain Weegie
It's perfectly fine to change your mind as new facts arise, but since when do "investigative journalists" just wait for new facts to walk by? It's disappointing to see the death of true investigative journalism. There were voices, educated voices, out there over a month ago expressing the idea that the wet market story didn't sound plausible. Instead of doing any investigation of their own, most of the media waived off such claims as crazy conspiracy theories. They maintained this narrative even as there was significant circumstantial evidence to the contrary staring us all in the face, beginning with the arrests, deaths, and disappearances of the first Chinese doctors to sound the alarm and ending with the reopening of the wet market by the very same Chinese government that declared it to be the origin of the virus.

The latest news that the virus appears to have originated from a lab isn't news to anybody who has been paying attention for the last couple of months.

The media actually attacked any journalist who would question the narrative that this virus came from the Wuhan wet market. Then, the media parroted Chinese Communist Party(CCP) talking points. NBC, which is owned by Comcast is building a Universal Studios in China. Other media have business ventures with Chinese (CCP) businesses. Many politicians of both dem and repub brand, become lobbyists for the Chinese......

Reactions: king ward
I don’t think they understood the spread factor. Despite all this time I’m not sure I understood the spread factor until that Smithfield plant shut down

Amazing that the most durable, longest lasting product ever made in China is a VIRUS;):)

Bingo..... China was not going to take the economic hit alone regardless of who may die.

She misses it with the second line of her article: "was made by scientists and escaped from a lab in Wuhan." She lumps a fallacy together with a likely scenario.

Nobody's alleging that it's a man-made virus (at least not anyone I've seen). The moment Ben Sasse put forth the reasonable proposition that there was a possibility this virus was leaked from the Wuhan lab (an idea even liberal publications are now admitting is a more likely scenario than the wet market theory) those who disagreed with him automatically attached phrases like "man-made" and "genetically engineered" to his claim. Those are phrases he never used.

She misses it with the second line of her article: "was made by scientists and escaped from a lab in Wuhan." She lumps a fallacy together with a likely scenario.

Nobody's alleging that it's a man-made virus (at least not anyone I've seen). The moment Ben Sasse put forth the reasonable proposition that there was a possibility this virus was leaked from the Wuhan lab (an idea even liberal publications are now admitting is a more likely scenario than the wet market theory) those who disagreed with him automatically attached phrases like "man-made" and "genetically engineered" to his claim. Those are phrases he never used.
So people are Saying China didn't make the Virus in a lab. So that means it was already out in nature spreading. Only a Moron would think they leaked it from a lab. Hopefully their Economy and our Economy comes back strong. If China's economy goes under the impact will be devastating to the State of South Carolina.

It is not ok to attack a person reporting a story, without checking to see if it is true, because you don't like the political implications of that story.

Has it been officially confirmed or is it still just a theory with a little bit more legs?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT