ADVERTISEMENT

WBB...that is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deep down, I think you know and choose to disagree. That’s fine. That is why I refuse to get into a pointless argument of speculative reasons. Frankly, I don’t see the anthem protests as necessary anymore. The point has been made and a lot of good has come out of it. You think coaches would be getting off their behinds and getting kids registered to vote if all this had not happened? However, as I said before, Black people are not a monolith so who am I to say when it is the right time for the protests to come to an end.

I may know deep down if someone could supply some specifics. Hard to know if you know if you dont know what it is that you supposedly know.
Heres a thought, why doesnt someone in our local media ask Dawn or a player or two to tell us exactly why they are doing this? Id love to hear what they say.

Reactions: Carolina4
Trump is scrutinizing the process- that’s a good thing.

Agreed and if the results are what they are he needs to STFU and do what every other president has done before him and hit the bricks . Right now he kinda reminds me of Emperor Palpatine in Star Wars . I think it’s gonna take a damn lightsaber brawl to get him out of there . If there’s corruption it needs to be dealt with but until a shred of evidence emerges it just is what it is .

I may know deep down if someone could supply some specifics. Hard to know if you know if you dont know what it is that you supposedly know.
Heres a thought, why doesnt someone in our local media ask Dawn or a player or two to tell us exactly why they are doing this? Id love to hear what they say.

Yep. I’ve been asking for months and haven’t gotten an answer. It’s why the mastermind behind this, Kaepernick, refuses to meet with anyone. Because there is no end goal. Just keep raising hell to see what you can get out of it. For those buying into it, shame on them. I think our women think they are supporting a good cause. They’ve just been duped. They were told they’d be on the right side of history, and they probably will because they’ll write the history books. But what’s happening today in America is likely the beginning of the end. Selfishness has never been noble in any society, but this is all about self and less about country. Sad times.

Agreed and if the results are what they are he needs to STFU and do what every other president has done before him and hit the bricks . Right now he kinda reminds me of Emperor Palpatine in Star Wars . I think it’s gonna take a damn lightsaber brawl to get him out of there . If there’s corruption it needs to be dealt with but until a shred of evidence emerges it just is what it is .
But there is evidence... and Biden’s corrupt... If you felt like your job was stolen by corrupt individual leaning on a flawed system, wouldn’t you fight for it?

Reactions: Cybercock
But there is evidence... and Biden’s corrupt... If you felt like your job was stolen by corrupt individual leaning on a flawed system, wouldn’t you fight for it?

And so is Trump .. and so is every single politician in Washington DC . What is the evidence and what system is flawed ?? People voted .. one guy got more votes than the other guy . What am I missing ?? If there’s concrete physical evidence a court will decide . So far none of that has happened . When it happens I’ll believe it . Again, I didn’t vote for Biden or Trump so I don’t have a dog in the race . Just find the whole thing weird .

And so is Trump .. and so is every single politician in Washington DC . What is the evidence and what system is flawed ?? People voted .. one guy got more votes than the other guy . What am I missing ?? If there’s concrete physical evidence a court will decide . So far none of that has happened . When it happens I’ll believe it . Again, I didn’t vote for Biden or Trump so I don’t have a dog in the race . Just find the whole thing weird .

Kanye?

People are on here asking me for specifics in a protest that I am not a part of. However, they can’t provide specifics on this alleged voting fraud. This country usually can’t keep a secret for 24 hours, yet this fraud is just mysterious. Usually when someone tells you something is coming for a month and never can tell you what it is, that person is lying. Just face it. A combination of Trump making too many enemies (within his own party) and voter turnout was his downfall.

It is weird. It’s a weird election all around. There are certainly discrepancies in voting. Anomalies. You’ll have that with all the mail in ballots. The whole thing with 140,000 votes appearing overnight. Whether it’s enough to swing the vote, I don’t know. That’s not really the point though. We need to scrutinize this bizarre election and make sure we have a secure process. If Biden wins, fine. But it’s not a situation that Trump should just go away. This is weird and we need to make sure it’s right by the people.

Reactions: kidrobinski
People are on here asking me for specifics in a protest that I am not a part of. However, they can’t provide specifics on this alleged voting fraud. This country usually can’t keep a secret for 24 hours, yet this fraud is just mysterious. Usually when someone tells you something is coming for a month and never can tell you what it is, that person is lying. Just face it. A combination of Trump making too many enemies (within his own party) and voter turnout was his downfall.
What’s your protest about? I’m here to listen.

Partly. Many Black people especially, young ones have been asleep at the wheel. We have begging and urging them to become more politically active for years. That is why I have found these charges over voter fraud laughable. We finally got Pookie and Ray-Ray to vote.
And therein lies the problem. “They”, the young people in particular but ALL the people you “got to vote”, voted not from knowledge but from pressure and enticement. They voted the way YOU and your side WANTED them to vote, for YOUR reasons, not theirs. Mainstream America was leveraged. Congratulations.

What’s your protest about? I’m here to listen.
What’s this voter fraud about? Why do I listen because all I hear are lies trying to claim some boogeyman in urban areas with high concentrations of minority voters is out there.

Reactions: okccock
And therein lies the problem. “They”, the young people in particular but ALL the people you “got to vote”, voted not from knowledge but from pressure and enticement. They voted the way YOU and your side WANTED them to vote, for YOUR reasons, not theirs. Mainstream America was leveraged. Congratulations.
Nope. Just wanted them to vote. Actually, Trump got 20% of the black male vote this time. However, the sheer numbers went up across the board. Republicans know it is usually not going to be a good day when there is high voter turnout.

It is weird. It’s a weird election all around. There are certainly discrepancies in voting. Anomalies. You’ll have that with all the mail in ballots. The whole thing with 140,000 votes appearing overnight. Whether it’s enough to swing the vote, I don’t know. That’s not really the point though. We need to scrutinize this bizarre election and make sure we have a secure process. If Biden wins, fine. But it’s not a situation that Trump should just go away. This is weird and we need to make sure it’s right by the people.

Agree 100% .

BS

What’s this voter fraud about? Why do I listen because all I hear are lies trying to claim some boogeyman in urban areas with high concentrations of minority voters is out there.
I’m not claiming there is a conspiracy. I’m saying there are irregularities and instances of fraudulent votes being cast. How much? I don’t know.

How so? I never saw any ad or any celebrity or any media or social media encouraging people to educate themselves on the issues and vote.
All that was ever said was just vote. Like it was cool to just vote. An uneducated vote is far worse than no vote at all unless, of course, a certain candidate benefits from the uninformed vote and those that vote purely on emotion.

I’m not claiming there is a conspiracy. I’m saying there are irregularities and instances of fraudulent votes being cast. How much? I don’t know.
Since when has there been an irregularity in America and no one has been able to figure out what it was for a month. It will be December 1st on Monday and all that is being thrown out there is vague conspiracies and making states pay unnecessary overtime on recount after recount. Trump just needs to know when and how to take an “L”.

Since when has there been an irregularity in America and no one has been able to figure out what it was for a month. It will be December 1st on Monday and all that is being thrown out there is vague conspiracies and making states pay unnecessary overtime on recount after recount. Trump just needs to know when and how to take an “L”.

Sorta like Hillary did?

How so? I never saw any ad or any celebrity or any media or social media encouraging people to educate themselves on the issues and vote.
All that was ever said was just vote. Like it was cool to just vote. An uneducated vote is far worse than no vote at all unless, of course, a certain candidate benefits from the uninformed vote and those that vote purely on emotion.
I promise that you really would not like it if I were to educate them. The key is voting and making up your own mind. There are Republicans that I think vote against their own interests all the time. I don’t whine about it.

Last edited:
I promise that you really would not like it if I were to educate them. The key is voting and making up your own mind. There are Republicans that I think vote against their own interest all the time. I don’t whine about it.

Its not mine or your job to educate them. Its everyones responsibility to educate themselves by researching the issues. Its the responsibility that comes with the privilege of voting.

When has there ever been early voting and mail in ballots?

Its not mine or your job to educate them. Its everyones responsibility to educate themselves by researching the issues. Its the responsibility that comes with the privilege of voting.
You are all over the place. First, you make accusations of influencing voters. Then, you want celebrities to do ads on voters educating themselves. Now, every person is responsible for educating themselves. It is perfectly plausible that a new voter educated themselves and cane up with a different conclusion than you would come up with. For example, I don’t get why so many poor white people continue to vote Republican voting cycle after voting cycle. Just don’t get it. However, have to respect their right to do so.

You are all over the place. First, you make accusations of influencing voters. Then, you want celebrities to do ads on voters educating themselves. Now, every person is responsible for educating themselves. It is perfectly plausible that a new voter educated themselves and cane up with a different conclusion than you would come up with. For example, I don’t get why so many poor white people continue to vote Republican voting cycle after voting cycle. Just don’t get it. However, have to respect their right to do so.

Im not all over the place. If you follow what i said, i said the message that was put out merely said vote. No one encouraged people to place an informed vote.
Personally i dont understand why any one needs to be encouraged to vote.

Why do poor black people continue to vote democrat cycle after cycle?

My daughter voted for her first time this year and most of her friends did also . I don’t vote and have absolutely no political affiliation whatsoever and didn’t influence her in anyway . They hustled and did everything they could to encourage all their friends to register and they overwhelmingly voted for Biden . I asked her what she liked about Biden and her response “Nothing , but he’s not Trump and Trump is just a bad man “. That was it plain and simple . I asked her why she felt that way and she backed up her argument . These kids are smart and they do their research . I was very proud of her considering that her old man doesn’t give a damn about any of it .

Why do poor black people continue to vote democrat cycle after cycle?
Good point, but that is not my job to figure that out either. I encourage people to vote and stop feeling that you have no say in what happens. You would be amazed at how many discouraged people are out there that feel what they have to say doesn’t matter. It is always a good day when you see less of that.

This election wasn't close. Biden won. It's done. Hillary lost by a much slimmer margin and conceded the next morning without incident. Some people need to stop whining.

Reactions: gamecockblack
Same reason poor white people continue to vote Republican cycle after cycle . When we wake up and realize neither party really care about any of us we will be better off .
That’s why someone like Trump not beholden to party politics was able to accomplish so much.

This election wasn't close. Biden won. It's done. Hillary lost by a much slimmer margin and conceded the next morning without incident. Some people need to stop whining.

Thats funny. Some people have been whining for 4 years because they didnt get their way in 2016.

Sorry but didn’t a lot of people vote for a certain guy because he said he was gonna build a wall across Mexico ?? Maybe I’ll run next time and tell everyone I’m gonna build a bridge to the moon . I think the uninformed and uneducated vote works both way my friend . Both parties clearly prey on the stupidity of many voters . Fortunately for them the world is full of stupid people , not excluding myself .

Good point, but that is not my job to figure that out either. I encourage people to vote and stop feeling that you have no say in what happens. You would be amazed at how many discouraged people are out there that feel what they have to say doesn’t matter. It is always a good day when you see less of that.
Well look at the promises made by the left. Free healthcare, minimum wage, single parent incentives, affirmative action. Now do you ever ask yourself if these things are good or bad?

Sorry but didn’t a lot of people vote for a certain guy because he said he was gonna build a wall across Mexico ?? Maybe I’ll run next time and tell everyone I’m gonna build a bridge to the moon . I think the uninformed and uneducated vote works both way my friend . Both parties clearly prey on the stupidity of many voters . Fortunately for them the world is full of stupid people , not excluding myself .
Maybe you missed it, but our border has gotten a lot more secure.

There is plenty of stupidity to go around.
However, this time around when you have a candidate that runs on nothing but "orange man bad" and has every media outlet and social media platform in his back pocket, it doesnt take a rocket surgeon to figure out that encouraging uninformed people to vote on emotion benefits that candidate.

My friend, Hillary didn’t win the Election Day vote (actually voted on Election Day) in EVERY STATE IN THE UNION except of course California and NY, nor did they stop counting votes at 3am that night with her comfortably ahead only to watch that comfortable lead magically fade away the next day, nor did Alveta King, MLKs niece appear the next morning saying she personally witnessed voter fraud in Georgia, nor did she have Trump letting slip in his televised “remain calm, we’ve got this” speech that afternoon that he was winning 78% (SEVENTY EIGHT PERCENT) of the mail in vote, nor did she have the situation where giant states like FL and TX were able to accurately and efficiently tabulate and post verifiable results post haste, but the mystery states that decided the election (same ones that mysteriously stopped counting in the middle of the night) had drama and mystery software.

Otherwise, she probably would not have conceded either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT