ADVERTISEMENT

We should hire Connor Shaw for HC.

Nope. Y'all don't want me all up in your face when y'all start bad mouthing Connor if the experiment fails. I don't care who you are or how big you are. I WILL get in your face, and it will not end pretty for you.
I don’t think I could ever badmouth Connor even if things were worse than they are now.

Not sure if that would be a smart move...something about going to your alma mater is a risky move. Harbough and Frost are about to find that out. Nothing worse then getting booted from the school you stared at and the fans turning on you.

I just started another thread with a shorter clip of this, but it needs to be posted everywhere. This cannot be understated:

THIS GUY IS A WINNER AND NEEDS TO BE INVOLVED IN THIS PROGRAM IN SOME WAY, SHAPE OR FORM.

edit: looks like someone posted it before me. don't care. keep posting it.

Not a HC yet, but it's obvious after watching the press conference he needs to be on the next staff. He truly loves this place and is passionate about it! Bobo just going through the motions and Conner slams it out of the park.
I can see Head Ball Coach in his future.

I don’t think I could ever badmouth Connor even if things were worse than they are now.
I agree but I would've said the same thing about Ray a few years ago. Not that I've really bad mouthed him either. But Conner's one of my all time favorites. I'd love for him to be on the staff now and eventually become HC.

Reactions: rogue cock
Position coach and then maybe offensive coordinator sooner then later.

I’d like to see Shaw stay through the transition as the QB coach. If the new H/C doesn’t land a legend of an offensive coordinator right away, then take a chance with young up and coming Shaw. My only concern would be is he a good recruiter.

Last edited:
I think it would have been a good move to elevate him to the top spot in this position. We show our appreciation by elevating him in the coaching profession. Even if it did not work out, he likely gets a bigger role in coaching here or somewhere else just for the elevation.

Besides let’s be honest does it really matter who the coach is for these last 3 games? Why not reward a guy like Shaw.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT