ADVERTISEMENT

We still have 4-6 against Uga amid 5-6 against the taters

cocks4EVA_

Aug 13, 2015
why are we acting like its the end of the world. I thought we'd push for the sec this year, I think we all were off by one year. We have a lot of young guys, and we will be qb rich next year. Spurrier will be here until he gets the most sec wins. He deserves it and we are lucky to share that record with him when he breaks it.

15 years from now we will be reflecting on what spurrier built as the players run out onto spurrier field.

why are we acting like its the end of the world. I thought we'd push for the sec this year, I think we all were off by one year. We have a lot of young guys, and we will be qb rich next year. Spurrier will be here until he gets the most sec wins. He deserves it and we are lucky to share that record with him when he breaks it.

15 years from now we will be reflecting on what spurrier built as the players run out onto spurrier field.
He deserves it at our expense? Ready for 1-11 and 0-12 again? Cause he's bringing it faster than dulcolax at a retirement home.

We don't have that many young guys playing. We lose quite a bit of talent this year.

Wasn't last year supposed to be the best O-line in the SEC? That didn't exactly pan out with our rushing attack.

Thanks for stopping by, Steve.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT